Blatant Cheat - So Ban Me

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blatant Cheat - So Ban Me

Banned
    Post Count

Blatant Cheat - So Ban Me

I've followed the requested procedure, I've submitted reports to Funzio support on numerous occassions. Of those submitted reports I've had a response to only 1, and no action has been taken on the cheater.

Yet I see people from the forums being banned for relatively trivial issues.

It's a bit of a farce.

So maybe naming and shaming them publically might be better.

XXXXXXX at level XXX has billions upon billions worth of game cash items.

Who'll get banned first? Me or him?

I'm guessing me, but frankly I'm beyond caring.

With every passing day I feel like more and more of an idiot for putting money into this game, while cheats run around openly and seemingly without any concern of being banned, reset, or even having their stolen items nerfed.

At very least put us in the picture. Are they being dealt with? Is there a backlog? Do Funzio have someone tasked with finding and nuking cheats? If so might we not be better having an email for them as opposed to just piling more and more tickets onto your default support desk?

Please, for goodness sake, give us some kind of info, we are your legitimate customers!
    Last edited by Burn; 04-30-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Post Count
    +1 PR disaster here Funzio...please say something positive and re-assuring.
    Last edited by Crime City Mark; 04-30-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Don't name names.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Saying is all we're seeing.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Banned
    Post Count
    What's more, if you asked for some player assistance in terms of finding cheats, and reporting to a specific staff member at Funzio, you'd probably get plenty of volunteers.

In short, you have a potentially active and effective Anti-Cheating Task Force available to you here from within this very community, so why not give it a shot? What have you got to lose?

If you work with this community, I'm fairly certain that you would find that many of us would be prepared to give up some time on this, for the betterment of the game, and for the good of all legit players.

Recruit, give your users a framework to work within, and a 'working' procedure.

Hell, pay volunteers with a little Gold, and you'd have more in-game Police than you could shake a stick at!
    Last edited by Burn; 04-30-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Post Count
    Let's go protest!!! "We want to know what your doing with cheats!!!!!!"
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    What's more, if you asked for some player assistance in terms of finding cheats, and reporting to a specific staff member at Funzio, you'd probably get plenty of volunteers.

In short, you have a potentially active and effective Anti-Cheating Task Force available to you here from within this community, so why not give it a shot?
    Well, since it's a major task to sticky a thread about reporting cheaters....
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Banned
    Post Count
    To be fair, I see far less cheats than a month ago. Don't stop fighting the good fight Burn!

Post Count
    I have been rather disappointed. There are a couple of players that I have turned in that are still active with a ton of cash equipment and a horrible economy at the time I turned them over to support, currently they have used their ill gotten cash to buy all of the high end buildings...which makes them appear to be a little more legit. Major disappointment

Banned
    Post Count
    Can you imagine if you could join the Crime City Police Force, and earn Gold by finding cheats, lol, problem fixed, there'd be more people huntng cheats than were looking for rust-free M4A1s!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aid View Post
    I have been rather disappointed. There are a couple of players that I have turned in that are still active with a ton of cash equipment and a horrible economy at the time I turned them over to support, currently they have used their ill gotten cash to buy all of the high end buildings...which makes them appear to be a little more legit. Major disappointment
    I have seen this also so many times, they now look legit, so disheartening. Burn I am 100% behind you....
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some cheater is running around with 15k attack and defense at level 74 with 84 mafia members... Reported to Funzio, no reply yet. Something has to be done!

Post Count
    I do have to say I think Funzio got the one I reported 2 weeks ago. His account hasn't moved in like 36 hours. Sorry Burn, but keep at them.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I only made 1 report to funzio about a cheat and never heard back
    And I think it was very valid - ran it by Burn first

Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall in funzio's meetings.......omg

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    I've followed the requested procedure, I've submitted reports to Funzio support on numerous occassions. Of those submitted reports I've had a response to only 1, and no action has been taken on the cheater.

Yet I see people from the forums being banned for relatively trivial issues.

It's a bit of a farce.

So maybe naming and shaming them publically might be better.

Geronimo, level 125, billions upon billions worth of game cash items.

Who'll get banned first? Me or him?

I'm guessing me, but frankly I'm beyond caring.

With every passing day I feel like more and more of an idiot for putting money into this game, while cheats run around openly and seemingly without any concern of being banned, reset, or even having their stolen items nerfed.

At very least put us in the picture. Are they being dealt with? Is there a backlog? Do Funzio have someone tasked with finding and nuking cheats? If so might we not be better having an email for them as opposed to just piling more and more tickets onto your default support desk?

Please, for goodness sake, give us some kind of info, we are your legitimate customers!
    Define trivial issue please...

Also...thanks for following the requested procedure. As you know...CC Mark and his team have TONS of tickets sent in each day. He's hiring like crazy to fill the need.

I'll ping him myself to have him take a look.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    I do have to say I think Funzio got the one I reported 2 weeks ago. His account hasn't moved in like 36 hours. Sorry Burn, but keep at them.
    Thanks