What do you think of this?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of this?

North Carolina, and btw my "about me" in no way wans your sympathy or pitty!
    Post Count

What do you think of this?

So, I was thinking...60-80% of my income comes from robbing and attacking other hoods. So, wouldn't it be logical for me to leave my low lvl buildings in my hood where they are at and not upgrade them any more. Because honestly, when i get robbed....they get pretty much nothin lol 20 bux here 20 bux there...nowhere near what I'm getting when i go robbing. And when they come back for revenge after I've robbed them for a couple thousand, they get 20bux.....

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol
    CC: 156 264 291

Banned
    Post Count
    You should aways be upgrading something. Use the upgrade resource as much as you can or it's just wasted time.

So you already get a lot of income from robbing, why would building your own income be a bad thing? Collect on time and you can't get robbed anyways.

You can also shift your focus to better buildings when they become available. I still have pawn shops and gun shops and a few other early buildings, but I don't touch them unless they have some money to give me. They were very useful to have and upgrade early on, but I can do better things now.

Post Count
    I guess if thats how ur gonna make ur money then ya, when i rob i look for high lvl buildings or if they got lotta cash on hand
    CC 378 345 625

Post Count
    i second what dude says also, cus eventually u gonna need ur own income to buy stuff, or u lvl too fast w/o having the right amount of good equipment
    CC 378 345 625

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    You should aways be upgrading something. Use the upgrade resource as much as you can or it's just wasted time.

So you already get a lot of income from robbing, why would building your own income be a bad thing? Collect on time and you can't get robbed anyways.

You can also shift your focus to better buildings when they become available. I still have pawn shops and gun shops and a few other early buildings, but I don't touch them unless they have some money to give me. They were very useful to have and upgrade early on, but I can do better things now.
    most of them collect at night time while I'm sleeping...I'm on east coast time in the states ad have noticed that my money buildings that collect at night time while I'm sleeping get blasted....can't stay awake 24/7. I make 100x more robbing then collecting...if I don't have them they can't rob them lol a hood full of defense buildings would not be a good idea?

Just cuz I'm a girl and my name is Crybaby, doesn't mean I won't kick your butt! Lol

Consistent Contributor nycpizzalover's Avatar
    Post Count
    @crybaby

You could take it to extreme and just get rid of all of your buildings so that you don't have to worry about being robbed. That would be the ultimate frustration for the other player. Getting $20 from you would still give that robbed player some satisfaction.

Post Count
    Cry, if ur worried bout that then just buy/upgrade 6-8-12-24 hr buildings and sync them to when u r awake. Also if u get ur defense up most ppl will lose to u. Add me and check out my hood. My 3 hr buildings hangout for at least 6 hrs when im sleepin but hasnt really got bothered. Mostly only ppl who can beat me at my lvl r peeps who buy gold, so if they want to use their real money to get my fake money im ok with it
    CC 378 345 625

Banned
    Post Count
    Why do you have buildings to collect in your sleep? If you get robbed just let your buildings sit UNcollected until whatever time is convenient for your schedule.

If you don't want to be collecting from your house at 4am everyday, then collect from it at a time that isn't inconvenient, and then all you have to do is collect at the same time every day. This is called "synchronizing your hood". People who "synch" their hoods are more difficult to rob because it is easier for them to collect on time.

The majority of players in the higher levels play using the synched hood strategy, so you will most likely need to make some of your own cash by the time you get up to those levels. You can obviously still rob opponents, but it takes more time and effort.

Do whatever you want, but IMO you are working against yourself if you're not trying to upgrade your own money buildings. More income is always good.

Don't fall in love with defense buildings. They'll break your heart.

Post Count
    Also if you get the majority of your income from attacking/robbing your are going to be receiving more exp. and leveling faster. You are dependent on attacking/robbing as your income which makes you dependent on your stamina bar as well as a large amount of exp. This could put you at a disadvantage if you find yourself suddenly in a bracket with players who are playing at a slower pace and have better stats.

Everyone has different styles of playing, and I am sure someone could argue that more robs/attack results in more RP which buys the best non-gold weapons. I personally started like you with no regards to economy and just robbing/attacking then found I was outclassed and somewhat bored. I now prefer the medium pace crawl, I still rob but mainly attack for PvP goals but at a slower pace. Its also fun to grow your hood, I mean when that stamina bar is empty that's about all you can do,until it fills up. It adds a different aspect to the game IMO.
    CC: 838 793 716

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by moparland View Post
    I guess if thats how ur gonna make ur money then ya, when i rob i look for high lvl buildings or if they got lotta cash on hand
    that's exactly the first thing I look for! And there stats to make sure I even have a shot...then bleed them dry, so to speak lol...and then when they come to my hood for revenge...there is no money on hand nor high money buildings except my warehouse that I try real hard to make sure I'm always on time to collect

Post Count
    Here's a side-fact to consider:

Matured economies will produce significantly higher return at a growing, exponential rate. The higher a building becomes, it is also mysteriously harder to rob by someone with like stats. In the land of level 10 NCs, you will be outearned, outspent, out-equipped, and thus will lose more attacks/robs.

Post Count
    @crybaby

There is a psychological warfare aspect to this. It really bugs some people if you rob them, and then they come to your hood to get revenge and you have no upgraded buildings to rob. You can get some very entertaining posts on your wall.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniaxe View Post
    Also if you get the majority of your income from attacking/robbing your are going to be receiving more exp. and leveling faster. You are dependent on attacking/robbing as your income which makes you dependent on your stamina bar as well as a large amount of exp. This could put you at a disadvantage if you find yourself suddenly in a bracket with players who are playing at a slower pace and have better stats.

Everyone has different styles of playing, and I am sure someone could argue that more robs/attack results in more RP which buys the best non-gold weapons. I personally started like you with no regards to economy and just robbing/attacking then found I was outclassed and somewhat bored. I now prefer the medium pace crawl, I still rob but mainly attack for PvP goals but at a slower pace. Its also fun to grow your hood, I mean when that stamina bar is empty that's about all you can do,until it fills up. It adds a different aspect to the game IMO.
    I also do jobs and complete goals, my stamina is now around 25, and I don't find that it takes to awful long to replenish....don't get me wrong, my hood is not completely bare, I have it alil "hooked up" lol and I'm sure I'll buy some cooler stuff later on in the game. But I'm think in that at the moment.....its kinda funny that when they come back for revenge after beimg robbed for over 10k they get 20 bux...and yes I have been saving up my RP and recently splurged to buy NVB and they took theRP and didn't give me my NVB ...can you say anurism...OMG and it wasn't for just one pair either

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by nycpizzalover View Post
    @crybaby

You could take it to extreme and just get rid of all of your buildings so that you don't have to worry about being robbed. That would be the ultimate frustration for the other player. Getting $20 from you would still give that robbed player some satisfaction.
    lol have thought of that...nothing but defence buildings

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    @crybaby

There is a psychological warfare aspect to this. It really bugs some people if you rob them, and then they come to your hood to get revenge and you have no upgraded buildings to rob. You can get some very entertaining posts on your wall.
    oh yes good for at least a giggle or two a day lol