Will I get it??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Are the odds in my favour of getting the 10th??

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 30.00%
  • No

22 73.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will I get it??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Will I get it??

Ran out of gold sadly, have opened approximately 30ish and on 9 paintings, will be trying with cash for another 20 or so out of a possible 22 opens (set alarm to wake up every hour) and go with the cash medium option.

Are the odds in my favour of getting the Devil's TakeDown from the experience of it being easier this event compared to others?

(Note this is the first one I have spent gold on, 550 spent on 100 percent opens and should be my first 10 reward if I get it)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoutzaonmyboiz View Post
    Ran out of gold sadly, have opened approximately 30ish and on 9 paintings, will be trying with cash for another 20 or so out of a possible 22 opens (set alarm to wake up every hour) and go with the cash medium option.

Are the odds in my favour of getting the Devil's TakeDown from the experience of it being easier this event compared to others?

(Note this is the first one I have spent gold on, 550 spent on 100 percent opens and should be my first 10 reward if I get it)
    The answer is depends how lucky you are. Everyone's experiences are different so there is no constant in this equation, or a definite answer. The only common factor between all of us is just luck. Those who are lucky will get it, those who arent wont.

So my friend good luck!
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    +1 Ghost

Its all just random Luck.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    you will get it.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the support I really hope I do!!!!! This could be game changing!

Post Count
    No, you will not get it because you are making polls and forgetting to open crates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    Just posted in the poll that i would get the 10th and 3mins later the next ctae is the 10th rare painting very happy and can get a good sleep tonight now

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    no this is such a hard event so far i have opened 87 boxes and still no 10 th.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Kim you do not want to know my box numbers and gold spent LMAO, but what did you do to get on the wrong side of the flag , I know what I did

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Kim you do not want to know my box numbers and gold spent LMAO, but what did you do to get on the wrong side of the flag , I know what I did
    i guess it is becuse i have only been having 4 hours sleep a day lol. yea how many boxes and gold have you spent?.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You don't want to know Kim , more then 1500 ran out of boxes even from 80 to 0 that was at 6/10 had to buy another vault .
    And went box refresh hunting , so hit people refresh stamina hit people till I get a box and refresh open...
    So either cut your loses if you cannot afford it , or know that you are in for maybe more then 3 vaults of gold .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    You don't want to know Kim , more then 1500 ran out of boxes even from 80 to 0 that was at 6/10 had to buy another vault .
    And went box refresh hunting , so hit people refresh stamina hit people till I get a box and refresh open...
    So either cut your loses if you cannot afford it , or know that you are in for maybe more then 3 vaults of gold .
    omg ,i have only used 500 worth. i really hope you get the last item. i really want the 10 th item now. i wasn't too bothered at the start but after being a wake for 19 - 20 hours a day i just feel that was a waste of my time. i thought that seen as this is short than most events that the max number of tries you would need to do would be around 90. this really takes the biscuit.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No I got it kim , I don't care about the wrong side of the flag
    Just had to be done , this event was another burner for me , and don't feel sorry .
    I did it to meself after all . am a grown up accept the responsibility of my own foolishe actions .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i used about 700 gold from 9th to 10th... so if u r as lucky or unlucky as me, it may take 50 opens...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I agree. If we looked back, we may ponder why such sum is spent?
    However it makes good if youre really spending lots of time playing the game.
    The investment is worthwhile.
    But really know when to stop.. Or you will dig deeper.