What lengths have you gone to in order to come up with money to buy GOLD? Lol

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What lengths have you gone to in order to come up with money to buy GOLD? Lol

Post Count

Cool What lengths have you gone to in order to come up with money to buy GOLD? Lol

Let's hear some stories from people who blew their grocery budget and ate ramen noodles every night for 3 weeks straight, people who traded in their children's Nintendo 3ds or Xbox system at GameStop to get iTunes cards, maxed out all your credit cards at the itunes store, pawned your wedding ring, etc....

I for one can admit to the GameStop trip. :-) Also, whenever I'm asked by anybody what I want for a gift at holidays it's always an iTunes card now because Funzio controls me. Lol

C'mon peeps, what have you done to become more powerful or competitive on this uber-addicting game? Gotta be somebody out there manwhoring right now Deuce Bigalow style to buy their next vault of gold. Lol
    Last edited by Swingle007; 04-29-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Swingle007 lvl 219 162k/188k IPH 4.2m/hr. 777 062 852 <----add me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nothing. I only spent Tapjoy gold and some gift cards that were given to me as, you know, gifts. No blowing my savings on this game...

I'm actually saving up for a MacBook Air right now. My parents are in the process of deciding whether I actually need one or not... Hehe.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nothing - I'm an adult with a really good job - one of the only benefits of being old ....
    But I'm not that dumb that I would spend too much on a game....

Post Count
    I sold my body..... ;(

Actually that's a lie... I sold my sisters body... But hey now I have a gents club XD
    Last edited by Ohaithere; 04-29-2012 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Jk
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    LOL ok +1 ohaithere , makes me laugh

Post Count
    I spent $190 at one time to get the Bank Buster. Was lucky too. Was at 8/10 and only needed to open 85 ATMs.

I've spent more on other hobbies though. I'm also a serious coin collector and bought a 1856 Flying Eagle penny in almost uncirculated condition for $11,000. Free shipping

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mdtacor View Post
    I spent $190 at one time to get the Bank Buster. Was lucky too. Was at 8/10 and only needed to open 85 ATMs.

I've spent more on other hobbies though. I'm also a serious coin collector and bought a 1856 Flying Eagle penny in almost uncirculated condition for $11,000. Free shipping
    So what would that penny get if you were to sell it - or would you not do that. I guess it would just increase

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingle007 View Post
    Let's hear some stories from people who blew their grocery budget and ate ramen noodles every night for 3 weeks straight, people who traded in their children's Nintendo 3ds or Xbox system at GameStop to get iTunes cards, maxed out all your credit cards at the itunes store, pawned your wedding ring, etc....

I for one can admit to the GameStop trip. :-) Also, whenever I'm asked by anybody what I want for a gift at holidays it's always an iTunes card now because Funzio controls me. Lol

C'mon peeps, what have you done to become more powerful or competitive on this uber-addicting game? Gotta be somebody out there manwhoring right now Deuce Bigalow style to buy their next vault of gold. Lol
    Nothing. Its disposable income.

Quote Originally Posted by mdtacor View Post

I am kind of into ancients, myself.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    So what would that penny get if you were to sell it - or would you not do that. I guess it would just increase
    Between 1000 and 2000 were made of the 1856 Flying Eagle. Less than that available now.
    A standard penny has millions (sometimes billions) minted yearly.
    The 1857 Flying Eagle penny (for example) had about 17 million made and that coin is roughly worth $15 in good condition.
    The value will continue to increase until the world or the US goes kaput.

Post Count
    To get my gold I simply work 9-5....or 11 to 4...or 10 to 3...Whichever I feel I haven't much patience for tapjoy man.
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    Nothing - I'm an adult with a really good job - one of the only benefits of being old ....
    But I'm not that dumb that I would spend too much on a game....
    LOL! Yes...me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swingle007 View Post

I for one can admit to the GameStop trip. :-) Also, whenever I'm asked by anybody what I want for a gift at holidays it's always an iTunes card now because Funzio controls me. LolP

So let me get this straight you Sold your Childerns 3DS or XBox to get ITunes cards at GameStop?

And you admit to this? I am really hoping that you are joking as I do not believe someone could stoop that low and then make light of it by asking others what they have done to acquire CC gold.

Maybe you are hoping that someone else has done something far worse to make yourself feel better?
    "Things are never as they appear,look deeply for the truth"

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I work saturdays pretty insane I know

Post Count
    I have good income but I'm thrifty and basically a cheapskate. Besides, if I spent a lot of $$$ and got a lot of gold the game would get really boring and stale really really fast.

Post Count
    Everybody's got their own hustle, wether it be a legit 9-5 or whatever. Personally using Shroomery and DMT-Nexus (do a google search) methods for supplemental income (and a good time) at the moment. That's my cc funding
    CrimeCity: lvl: 200; att/def: approx 60,750/77,700; Income $3,012,035/hr. 124-619-659