Guess what I inadvertently did?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Guess what I inadvertently did?

Post Count

Guess what I inadvertently did?

So my kid watches movies on Netflix on the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch..... She knows she's not allowed to play my game, and will quickly exit out of my game if she wants to watch cartoons, etc.

So she grabs my phone while I'm playing on the iPad. Knowing I'm near a collection time, I tell her to check if there is money to be collected. Haha, I just taught her how to collect my money!!!! Priceless!
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    So my kid watches movies on Netflix on the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch..... She knows she's not allowed to play my game, and will quickly exit out of my game if she wants to watch cartoons, etc.

So she grabs my phone while I'm playing on the iPad. Knowing I'm near a collection time, I tell her to check if there is money to be collected. Haha, I just taught her how to collect my money!!!! Priceless!
    I taught my 3 year old this as well.. in fact, anytime she hears the CC music start playing, she comes running and screaming "money time, money time!"
    CC "All-In-One" Spreadsheet version 4.0
    Tutorial on "Selling Low Level Buildings:"
    Part 1
    Part 2

Post Count
    My wife and youngest "harvest" my buildings for me. It's great Innit!!

Post Count
    My 4 yr old twins fight over the pad to collect money, problem is they also spend any loose gold finishing upgrades... Sooo annoying but my bad!
    "None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you. You're locked in here with ME!"