I Love You MISTER P!!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I Love You MISTER P!!!!

Post Count

I Love You MISTER P!!!!

I don’t mind that you been attacking me relentless for months. I don’t mind that you been posting BS lies about my friends here and there. But what annoys me is that whenever I post on your wall, you would delete all my messages like the pathetic loser that you are. What, you can’t stand a few messages that doesn’t involve people kissing your ass? Man the F up and grow some balls. Stop deleting my messages. Don’t call me your BFF and your mob defector, whatever that means. I don’t like you, and never have. You see that little teepee on the side of my hood? Imagine it as a middle finger giving the big “F U” whenever you come by.

Mister P, I know you stalk my wall and everything I do. It’s quite sad. Come at me with all your stamina and that 100k attack, you honestly think I give a crap? I welcome 30k losses very soon. The day when this game ends for me, I still have an amazing real life to go to. You, on the other hand, has nothing but this game. Keep living in your sad fantasy world where you’re think you’re boss, loser. Come at me with everything you have. You’re already synonymous with the word “loser” anyway.

@Sandman: I have an idea of who the F you are. Keep posting derogatory comments. You’re even worse than P. What, girls like me reject your loser ass in high school? Sad, lonely, too cowardly to do anything in the real world? I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.
    Teach me how to dougie!!!

Post Count
    +100, best post of the year

Post Count
    I still think you're the coolest. F that guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Locked thread in 5, 4, 3...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkie View Post
    I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.
    Made me lol on that one

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Haha remember when you did the last thread about "IT' but "IT" never goes on the forum yet you still managed to end up on this pathetic list. Whatever will come of you now....
    As for the Effing of one's self, one must need a male organ in order to accomplish this.

Post Count
    Twinks is Awesome

Post Count
    I don’t mind that you been attacking me relentless for months. I don’t mind that you been posting BS lies about my friends here and there. But what annoys me is that whenever I post on your wall, you would delete all my messages like the pathetic loser that you are. What, you can’t stand a few messages that doesn’t involve people kissing your ass? Man the F up and grow some balls. Stop deleting my messages. Don’t call me your BFF and your mob defector, whatever that means. I don’t like you, and never have. You see that little teepee on the side of my hood? Imagine it as a middle finger giving the big “F U” whenever you come by.

Mister P, I know you stalk my wall and everything I do. It’s quite sad. Come at me with all your stamina and that 100k attack, you honestly think I give a crap? I welcome 30k losses very soon. The day when this game ends for me, I still have an amazing real life to go to. You, on the other hand, has nothing but this game. Keep living in your sad fantasy world where you’re think you’re boss, loser. Come at me with everything you have. You’re already synonymous with the word “loser” anyway.

@Sandman: I have an idea of who the F you are. Keep posting derogatory comments. You’re even worse than P. What, girls like me reject your loser ass in high school? Sad, lonely, too cowardly to do anything in the real world? I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.
    =Payams other account. I am going to get another beating for this post but regardless. Come at me bro!
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Get a Polar Bear like us cool kidz, see i'm personaly so cool that I used a "z" instead of an s.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fricco View Post
    As for the Effing of one's self, one must need a male organ in order to accomplish this.
    No you don't...

Twinkie: Block them, never post on their wall.

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    I wonder what would happen if Mister P and company just happend to leave such harrasing comments on a wall of a lawyer who plays CC. Sue City!

Banned
    Post Count
    lol, love this thread.

I hear about this Pieman, Paygay, Gayam, or whatever he is called, but not at the levels where he can bash me (soon though).

From all the stuff I have read, this Poomans CC career seems to be standard over-compensation for an incredibly small and dysfunctional dinkle.

And this other persona of his, Sandbag, Handbag, Sandhag, whatever it us, just more of the same.

All evidence points to him being a sorry little man.

Good on you Twinkie, don't ever let the threat of a completely meaningless cartoon attack sway you from standing your ground and telling this mug some truths. Bravo you.
    Last edited by Burn; 04-26-2012 at 11:44 AM.

Post Count
    Way to go Twinkie!

Let em know that theres nothing but nails inside of your hostess package. Tough guys n gals finish first
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    I was gonna say “Go F Yourself” but I bet you’re already doing that on a daily basis.
    Best line of the month?
    Add me: 984 600 858

Post Count

Nice thread Twinkie!