GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Log In Your Progress

Post Count

I Need Money started this last event and I found it useful, however 1 condition, please update your progress at least once a day;

Attempts: 25
    Open: 14
    Fail: 11
    Rare Paintings: 6
    500RP: 2
    $125k: 3
    $25k: 1
    Colonels Armored Vest 1no Att 5 / Def 21
    Carnival Sledge Hammer 1no Att 14 / Def 10
    Losing Streak - 3

Middle Option Cash
    Last edited by Jill; 04-27-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Post Count
    1. fail
    2. fail
    3. rare painting #1
    4. enhanced bike
    5. fail

Post Count
    10 paintings, 134 crates
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 04-29-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Update!
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    Attempts: 11
    Opens: 30
    Fails: 30
    Paintings: 10
    Loot:
    5 x enhanced bikes
    3 x carnival sledge
    2 x colonel's vest
    3 x $125,000
    1 x $25,000
    5 x 500 respect
    1 x eu security baton
    Last edited by Swifty; 04-29-2012 at 07:08 PM. Reason: update numbers
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Banned
    Post Count
    Attempts: 7
    Open: 4
    Fail: 3
    Rare Paintings: 3
    500RP:
    $125k:
    $25k:
    Loot:
    Loot.
    Loot:
    Losing Streak - 2

Middle Option Cash
    Last edited by Sasha54; 04-26-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Attempts: 3
    Opens: 3
    Fails: 0
    Paintings: 3
    Great start swifty

Consistent Contributor Cracka Jack's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hi, I'm new. I know nothing. I started playing this game 10 days ago and I'm a level 45 right now, and it seems like the game itself doesnt explain anything to you so I figured Id jump on a blog.

A few questions:

1. I've unlocked explosives up through the IED, of which I only bought a few. I heard I should equip my mafia with cheap explosives first just to make sure I have enough then buy better ones. Still, it seems like even though I have 86 mafia and about 110 molotov cocktails, I use up my frags, hand grenades, time bombs, etc. before I use my molotovs. Is this because the mafia will automatically equip themselves with the best items in their class first?

2. I've been trying to save up respect points for things like sawn-off shotguns and yamaha race bikes. Would it be wiser to grab a bunch of tommy guns and mustangs, respectively, instead of the more expensive items until I have my whole mafia equipped with tommy guns and mustangs? I have 86 mafia and 91 vehicles, but a lot of those are junkers, motorcycles, hatchbacks, etc...I want to phase those out first correct?

3. Is there any merit in buying guns, vehicles, and armor with money as opposed to respect points? It seems like the weapons/armors/vehicles you can buy with respect points are much better and that the amount of money it takes to buy an equivalent is much harder to obtain than the necessary respect points.

4. Other than stocking up explosives, guns, armor, and vehicles that have high attack points, is there any other way to raise my total mafia attack? Everybody I see has a higher defense than attack, and considering all I do is rob people I'd like to increase attack disproportionately in the interest of job security. I've recently begun upgrading money buildings lately but its definitely not my main source of income.

5. How do I change my profile pic? I didnt see an option to do it when creating my profile.

Thanks, sorry for the novel.

Post Count
    @sasha
    Did you get some luck finding the boxes?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So far 1 crate, one painting (dollar opening)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    @sasha
    Did you get some luck finding the boxes?
    I have 2 currently - all boxes so far were from PVP. No biggy - I know they will start dropping like flies later......lol
    It will be raining art crates........

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You're on the wrong thread for this, but very briefly

Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    1. I've unlocked explosives up through the IED, of which I only bought a few. I heard I should equip my mafia with cheap explosives first just to make sure I have enough then buy better ones. Still, it seems like even though I have 86 mafia and about 110 molotov cocktails, I use up my frags, hand grenades, time bombs, etc. before I use my molotovs. Is this because the mafia will automatically equip themselves with the best items in their class first?
    Yes to the last sentence. I wouldn't treat explosives as anything but a stop-gap solution while you earn money or rep points to obtain more permanent items. Otherwise they're just a drain on resources. The only exception would be when you can afford to vastly overbuy.

2. I've been trying to save up respect points for things like sawn-off shotguns and yamaha race bikes. Would it be wiser to grab a bunch of tommy guns and mustangs, respectively, instead of the more expensive items until I have my whole mafia equipped with tommy guns and mustangs? I have 86 mafia and 91 vehicles, but a lot of those are junkers, motorcycles, hatchbacks, etc...I want to phase those out first correct?
    It depends entirely on your approach. Remember though that you can buy nearly four Tommy Guns for the price of one sawn-off. That's a theoretical 40 boost to your A and 24 to your D against 22 and 14 respectively. Numbers can often beat out quality.

3. Is there any merit in buying guns, vehicles, and armor with money as opposed to respect points? It seems like the weapons/armors/vehicles you can buy with respect points are much better and that the amount of money it takes to buy an equivalent is much harder to obtain than the necessary respect points.
    The respect items are better (excluding gold items), but you'd be extremely lucky to win enough R points to fully outfit your mafia. You will also pick up loot items along the way which are also often better than store bought kit. The same applies though in that you will need to buy some with dollars. Vehicles are I think best left to respect and loot as much as you are able because they are incredibly overpriced for what they give. Of the 385 I now have 111 were bought, and most of those for various goals missions, 203 are respect point purchases and the rest are loot.

5. How do I change my profile pic? I didnt see an option to do it when creating my profile.
    Click on the forum actions menu at page top and select edit profile. It's in there.

Of course if you come steaming up the levels and use this against me I will have to kill you! ;-)
    Last edited by sister morphine; 04-26-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Post Count
    Attempts: 3
    Open: 3
    Fail:
    Rare Paintings: 3
    500RP:
    $125k:
    $25k:
    Loot:
    Loot.
    Loot:
    Losing Streak:

Middle Option Cash

Now ask me about my streak on MW, sheesh, that sucks. Even with the middle cash option I'm 0 for 5 on the last 5 attempts.

Post Count
    Great start fenda you and Swifty must have stood in something lol

Post Count
    Yeah, wish it'd rub off on me in MW. I've only gotten 4 so far out of possibly 30 open attempts, most with cash.