Assault the Orc Camp [Bug]?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Assault the Orc Camp [Bug]?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Assault the Orc Camp [Bug]?

Hi all, has anyone else had this or know how to fix it? I have already submitted a support ticket, but no response.

Assault the orc camp quest is to destroy 3 towers and kill 3 warriors. I've killed 3 warriors. When I go to kill the towers, my energy gets spent, I get exp and gold. When the 3rd tower dies I get the quest complete screen, but my exp/gold and energy reset to the value before the tower attacks. I don't get a followup quest. A few minutes later, the quest reappears with 0/3 towers destroyed.

I cannot complete the quest, because it bugs out and resets.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any quick fix, or do I have to wait for a reply from Funzio?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by superdad View Post
    Hi all, has anyone else had this or know how to fix it? I have already submitted a support ticket, but no response.

Assault the orc camp quest is to destroy 3 towers and kill 3 warriors. I've killed 3 warriors. When I go to kill the towers, my energy gets spent, I get exp and gold. When the 3rd tower dies I get the quest complete screen, but my exp/gold and energy reset to the value before the tower attacks. I don't get a followup quest. A few minutes later, the quest reappears with 0/3 towers destroyed.

I cannot complete the quest, because it bugs out and resets.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is there any quick fix, or do I have to wait for a reply from Funzio?
    If you have reported it to Funzio, patiently wait and they will sort things out.

Consider the fact that its a new game, so its gonna be flawed till all bugs/glitches have been reported. Till then bear with me guys, Im doing my best working on the guide!
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides