GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Limited Edition but no scratchers

Banned
    Post Count

New Limited Edition but no scratchers

Saw the new limited edition.

So people who recommended a name for the limited edition weapon as I said before no poll (rigged) but its called spinal tap.

No scratch cards.

Post Count
    There was a poll for like 3 hours today.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    There was apoll for like 3 hours today.
    See proved these polls are rigged.
    Nice one Lauren for making the announcement section that you want us to check every 10 min so we don't miss something.

Nice avatar boss! LOL.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Oni View Post

Nice avatar boss! LOL.
    This rad dude hooked me up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    See proved these polls are rigged.
    Nice one Lauren for making the announcement section that you want us to check every 10 min so we don't miss something.

Nice avatar boss! LOL.
    how does it prove its rigged? maybe appreciate the fact they let us choose the names instead of the typical whinging that happens in these forums. its ridiculous.

Post Count
    I missed out on being able to vote. Saw it though. Nice that it was there. I can't even remember what I suggested...lol. Thought the poll was supposed to be run for the entire weekend.

Post Count
    well it was announced the poll was goin to open friday afternoon and run all weekend. a 3hr poll with only a couple votes isnt really rigged but isnt really what was said was gonna happen either. im not whining but the poll wasn't on the up and up.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by doinkent View Post
    how does it prove its rigged? maybe appreciate the fact they let us choose the names instead of the typical whinging that happens in these forums. its ridiculous.
    Not whining, if that the case it means all lawyer activist & politician are whiners.
    Another thing what with a 3 hour poll that only 20+ people new about and voted that's so fair.

So am I correct in saying you suggested spinal tap?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not whining, if that the case it means all lawyer activist & politician are whiners.
    Another thing what with a 3 hour poll that only 20+ people new about and voted that's so fair.

So am I correct in saying you suggested spinal tap?
    i didnt get to vote either and i dont care. obviously she didnt get the chance to put the poll up earlier so it had to be done quickly. or you think she'll say "oh hang on, Fig Oni isnt online i cant do the poll yet". over half the votes went to spinal tap anyway..

and you are wrong in saying my suggestion was spinal tap, my suggestion didnt make the top 3

Banned
    Post Count
    oh hang on, Fig Oni isnt online i cant do the poll yet".
    Are you stupid!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    I didnt see the thread at all other than in the announcement section and I posted my suggestion there.... "shark tooth chain whip' got the famous reply .... thank you for posting it is being reviewed by a moderator ..... never to be seen again.

And as for the time limit of 3hrs it sure is rigged ...... rigged for someone in the US time zone to win it. I'm 12hrs ahead of the East Coast so I was sleeping no doubt when it was polling time....
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    I didnt see the thread at all other than in the announcement section and I posted my suggestion there.... got the famous reply .... thank you for posting it is being reviewed by a moderator ..... never to be seen again.

And as for the time limit of 3hrs it sure is rigged ...... rigged for someone in the US time zone to win it. I'm 12hrs ahead of the East Coast so I was sleeping no doubt when it was polling time....
    Thank you Jill that my point too.
    Have a poll with a guideline not make the rules as you go along.
    If you say the poll is for the weekend, let it be a weekend not a few hours and then make excuses.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    I didnt see the thread at all other than in the announcement section and I posted my suggestion there.... "shark tooth chain whip' got the famous reply .... thank you for posting it is being reviewed by a moderator ..... never to be seen again.

I have to agree with you and Fig on this one. I didn't take into account the time zones, etc.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    rigged by defintiion is to "manipulate fraudulently". the poll was not "rigged". maybe it was unfair to people who were sleeping but guess what, tough luck. boo hoo you didnt get to vote.

and jill everybody on this forum, EVERYBODY, got the reply " thankyou for posting it will be reviewd blah blah". not just you. your suggested name was looked at as was evrybodys. they picked out 3 names from all the suggestions. your attempt didnt get the top 3 like most of us. you had no chance of "winning" because your attempt was not on the poll, so i dont see why youre saying you had no chance to win becuse you were sleeping

Banned
    Post Count
    rigged by defintiion is to "manipulate fraudulently". the poll was not "rigged". maybe it was unfair to people who were sleeping but guess what, tough luck. boo hoo you didnt get to vote.

and jill everybody on this forum, EVERYBODY, got the reply " thankyou for posting it will be reviewd blah blah". not just you. your suggested name was looked at as was evrybodys. they picked out 3 names from all the suggestions. your attempt didnt get the top 3 like most of us. you had no chance of "winning" because your attempt was not on the poll, so i dont see why youre saying you had no chance to win becuse you were sleeping
    Your one stupid fool can't spell (don't, because, didn't, reviewed, you're & everybody)
    Then you want to talk with adults go back school.

P.S The forum has a spell check use it next time.

And 'definition' too
    Last edited by Fig Oni; 04-24-2012 at 12:14 AM.