Chain Whip all the way?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chain Whip all the way?

Post Count

Chain Whip all the way?

Lvl 100 and just hit my goal of getting 200 CWs. So I did some analysis and realized I still get 20/14 from them and have only ~10 melee items with better stats.

So am I right to buy CWs until 400+ or am I missing something? Is there a HL melee weapon that even compares to the CW?

Post Count
    yeah id just go with the chainwhips till you get like 400 and then move on to something else.

in saying that there is these items tonfas 24/19 and iron fist 30/19 but its takes 2-3days to get one. and sometimes you might not depending on the drop.
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Definitely, I have 240 and still pick up 18/14 for each one I get.

Post Count
    At what level does chain whip become available ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    Chain whips are good, It would be better if the rest of the game wasn't there to be bought in gold. But Chain whips are still good. Better than the nonsense they give for a waste of 15g opening a box of some sorts.
    The coolest thing every written,
    .........Is elsewhere.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenO9 View Post
    Lvl 100 and just hit my goal of getting 200 CWs. So I did some analysis and realized I still get 20/14 from them and have only ~10 melee items with better stats.

So am I right to buy CWs until 400+ or am I missing something? Is there a HL melee weapon that even compares to the CW?
    Yeah, I went to 400, and decided to fill in the rest with odd drops from the events and Reinforced Tonfa...My order went NVB, CW and now Exceleros (after 150, I might switch back and forth with RPGs)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by <3 Hz View Post
    Definitely, I have 240 and still pick up 18/14 for each one I get.
    + 1 here. I am at 270 and still picking up 18 / 14. I am going to update my inventory sheet later this morning but I think they are well worth it even at 350. Other than gold and new map end bosses this is a great end game spend with rp.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    At what level does chain whip become available ?
    I believe level 55.

Post Count
    Yes, best melee weapon IMO. I have used a good amount of gold, I'm lvl 175'ish and I still get 17 attack from a new Whip.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    + 1 here. I am at 270 and still picking up 18 / 14. I am going to update my inventory sheet later this morning but I think they are well worth it even at 350. Other than gold and new map end bosses this is a great end game spend with rp.
    For armor - is the Full Combat Gear good to keep getting for 800 R's?

I'm still doing CW and for vehicle I'm not at the level for exceleros so still doing the YRB.....

Post Count
    i just reached 300 exceleros think im gonna switch to chain whips later on this week

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    i just reached 300 exceleros...
    mmm... 300 Exeleros! WTG!

As far as attack points go: CW are awesome! and always replace much weaker melee items unlike guns. Every RPG I buy replaces on of my my beloved M4's when attacking.

Post Count
    I'm glad you brought this up. I am at level 96. I've never saved Respect before, but accrued 21K of it right now thinking when the RPG unlocks at 100, I should buy that instead. I have 92 CW, getting about 21/18 from them. I see people are posting they have 100s of CW...is that the general consensus...to go CW instead of RPG, even when the RPG unlocks at 100? My attack is 13815 and Defense 15489 if that plays into your decision. Also, I make my 12/24/48 collections on time, so defense isn't really important to me, I'm just a guy who likes to rob. Thanks in advance for your opinions.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    For armor - is the Full Combat Gear good to keep getting for 800 R's?

I'm still doing CW and for vehicle I'm not at the level for exceleros so still doing the YRB.....
    It depends on your focus (attack or defense)....the arguments are 800 RP for 17A/27D is very reasonable from a defensive perspective, however 300RP for 16A/16D and later adding FBI shields 1A/24D for $1.5mm/each is the late game strategy that I and (I believe others) have adopted as well.

Post Count
    Did you get enough M4's? If so, go for the CW (25/19).

Compairing guns with guns: The M4's (20/22) and RPG (36/14)... The RPG is a better attack weapon, but the M4 is a better defense weapon. Since I like having a high attack & concentrate more on my attack stat, it would be good for me to get more RPGs and replace my M4's with RPGs, leaving the M4's as a gun defense weapon.

The CW is good for both attack & defense as most melee weapons are weak - under 15/15.

My point: Gotta keep att & def scores separated as different items are used when attacking & defending.
    (sorta like explosives: I use 0 att bombs when defending, unless it is the time bomb that is 2/2. Make sense?)