Thank you Funzio. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank you Funzio.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They take care of cheats if you're persistent enough in reporting them. I helped get those 4 a$$holes banned that were terrorizing people for a while. One of them was dumb enough to have 4 nightclubs right there in their hood LOL.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just reported another cheater today. Over 8k land mines, over 5k sarin grenades, tons of high priced vehicles, and all of that with a mediocre economy. I checked their wall and within the past month there are comments like (paraphrased) "your stats suck for your level", or "wow, big spender, nice yachts and land mines", or "hahaha, why you attack with multiple $1000s on hand and lose?! Haha, sucker!".

This person probably spent at least some gold, they have 2 GCs and 2 Churches, and maybe some other gold buildings I didn't notice. Does spending RM before cheating make it excusable or forgivable? Not in my eyes, but Funzio will not comment on how they deal with cheaters.

Post Count
    2GCs and Churches are easily tapjoyed. All of the talk about how it takes time to solve a ticket and stuff is nonsense. With the money they earn it shouldn't be a problem to get cheating fixed AT LEAST within 24 hours. Because this is top priority for your paying customers not to be oppressed by guys with 23 burners.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sorry gave up carrying , it is the wallet of those cheaters that talk, so if you cheat make sure to pay more then adequate compensation.

Adequate means bigger then 250$ , you fill that criteria and are willing to be paying that each month .
    Hell I don't care anymore if somebody is a god cheater or not , they have to deal with Amex platinum card holder soon lol .

What dissapoint me more lol is that majority of the forum people support cheating out of selfinterest , till they run into a bigger cheater , it is the wolf in sheep clothing , crying wolf lol .
    But as always the customer decide as long you only invested time into this game , you can laugh at everybody

That is what I think worth paying for lol , to have a good laugh at meself and everybody

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    @Jill

I will look for the quote.

Edit: Here is the link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...967#post172967

To paraphrase, they often get reports of cheaters who are actually big spenders.
    Thanks Swifty
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars