Should I be ashamed to be called a gold spender?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I be ashamed to be called a gold spender?

Post Count

Should I be ashamed to be called a gold spender?

Every so often someone who doesn’t like me robbing the heck out of them, gets mad and posts on my wall something to the effect of calling me a Jack-Azz Big Gold Spender Wasting RM on a Free Game and that I couldn’t play fair so I have to spend RM.

Strangely enough for some reason this annoys me. First I am not a big gold spender, almost 75% of the gold I have used is from tapjoy. The only gold items I have are 2 smoke shops, 2 ice cream shops, a flag and half dozen bodyguard agencies.

I assume they see the big blue bodyguard agencies and thus assume I am spending tons of RM on gold. Heck I just like the look of those building, they don’t provide much def.

But WTF, I don’t blame folks for spending RM on the game if they have it to burn? Lots of whiners in CC, do you guys whine to someone if they beat you?
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen View Post
    Every so often someone who doesn’t like me robbing the heck out of them, gets mad and posts on my wall something to the effect of calling me a Jack-Azz Big Gold Spender Wasting RM on a Free Game and that I couldn’t play fair so I have to spend RM.

Strangely enough for some reason this annoys me. First I am not a big gold spender, almost 75% of the gold I have used is from tapjoy. The only gold items I have are 2 smoke shops, 2 ice cream shops, a flag and half dozen bodyguard agencies.

I assume they see the big blue bodyguard agencies and thus assume I am spending tons of RM on gold. Heck I just like the look of those building, they don’t provide much def.

But WTF, I don’t blame folks for spending RM on the game if they have it to burn? Lots of whiners in CC, do you guys whine to someone if they beat you?
    I don't whine. I try to trade witty banter if it fits otherwise I ignore them... I don't get harassed a lot but I get the hate messages like that too, saying stuff that's completely stupid. I spend money on this a lot... not a lot of money but I certainly get gold a lot lately... F those guys, they just complain thinking they can get what they want by just being pushy.... I have done this though... People who have beaten me, robbed me, attacked me, given me crap... I've stalked their stats and hoods... I've purchased enough weapons and I've owned them.

I feel ya dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    nope, just jealous. lol
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Like I said I am not a real gold spender like lots of folks but maybe it's a compliment they think I am.

It's just weak to cry, especially if someone robs you or beats you for the first time and you cry about it. That just makes me want to jack with them more!

Funny stuff...
    THE SAMCRO / The IndiansTM

"Sometimes I wish we could hit them over the head, rob them, and throw their bodies in the creek." - Al Swearengen

Post Count
    Kick em while their down!!!! True deadwood style! Lol
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Seems like an open invitation to rob and beat them whenever possible.

Post Count
    Even if you were , welcome to the club. I would like to see a non gold spender compare to my 55K attack at level 150. Case closed. Spend or don't spend all your choice, don't let anyone drag you down or look down upon it they are jealous.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    I bought gold instead of groceries this week. I feel bad!

Maybe I can call in my Hind to airlift some MRE's.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why should u? Funzio created the game, and gave you a chance to buy Gold. If you're ok with spending real money on in-game funds, then go ahead. People who are whining on your wall are probably just jealous, because you're better.
    687 154 616

Post Count
    hmmm interesting question who ever asked. here are some options if someone leaves hate message:

1. go attack that person again or rob all of their assets over and again
    2. put that person on your hit list and whenever you get the opportunity, strike them over and again until they apologize lol
    3. or just ignore the hate messages. haters are like cockroaches. no matter how many times u flush them down the toilet, they always have a way to come up

the bottom line is, chill out. its just a game. enjoy the game. the best remedy for haters is love. they leave hate message, give em a flying kiss

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am with you Swearengen, not a RM money spender. Made gold from tapjoy and reporting issues.

The RM spenders are what drive this game, and good on them. Some of them spend soooo much money, I do wonder if they have a special support email address for issues.

I have found players though that have spend a lot of RM but still have not figured out the game ie bad stats but this could just be down to lack of time to invest.
    I have attacked/robbed a number of RM spenders who get a bit upset and then repeatably hit you back with or without much success. At this point, I will remind them that they need to spend more money. It is not a question of fair, if you really want to succeed at the higher levels then gold is a must. End of the day, the game is free to play but the designers need to paid to work there.
    Other than that as 499450793 mentions it is just a game, if you spend money that is your choice if you do not that is also your choice.
    Each to there own. At much as everyone in the world does not want to pay for software, these guys time and effort is not free.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 499450793 View Post
    hmmm interesting question who ever asked. here are some options if someone leaves hate message:

1. go attack that person again or rob all of their assets over and again
    2. put that person on your hit list and whenever you get the opportunity, strike them over and again until they apologize lol
    3. or just ignore the hate messages. haters are like cockroaches. no matter how many times u flush them down the toilet, they always have a way to come up

the bottom line is, chill out. its just a game. enjoy the game. the best remedy for haters is love. they leave hate message, give em a flying kiss
    I like your style Girl, welcome to the forum....

Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    I bought gold instead of groceries this week. I feel bad!

Maybe I can call in my Hind to airlift some MRE's.
    And your impossible CS .... LOL my side is sore laughing
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Post Count
    Groceries or gold, duh!
    Hahaha,

Post Count
    will swap kidney for 2 vaults. need upgrades asap.

Everyone has a poison, whether be drink,women,gambling,watching too much daytime TV or CC
    It's no ones business what you spend your money on. If CC gives you more enjoyment than an XBOX 360 game so be it.

Haters? would happily put a 12 bore up their jacksie and leave them for dead
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post

And your impossible CS .... LOL my side is sore laughing
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!