Is it worth it?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is it worth it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Is it worth it?

Right now I'm lvl 105 with about 16k att and 19k deff at almost 80000$/hr, buut I have around 1800 mafia. Do u think it'd be worth it to delete all those mafia to raise up my att and deff? Iv read mixed opinions about it so I'm not really sure. Thanks for the help

652 694 147

Also, iv read on the spreadsheet that the upgrade from lvl 1 to 2 for the rock cafe is $9M, but my rock cafe says the upgrades $15M. Could anyone help me out with that one too
    Last edited by Daniel2115; 04-22-2012 at 09:49 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There's no reason to have more than 500 mafia.

Post Count
    Deleting those members will not raise your A/D. You can only use up to 500 mafia members anything over 500 is pure excess. Each member brings one of each item into a fight. If you use less than 500 you will notice a decline in your A/D stats as you will be using less equipment. You can delete 1300 members before you see any stats change and then they will go down not up.
    CC: 838 793 716

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniaxe View Post
    Deleting those members will not raise your A/D. You can only use up to 500 mafia members anything over 500 is pure excess. Each member brings one of each item into a fight. If you use less than 500 you will notice a decline in your A/D stats as you will be using less equipment. You can delete 1300 members before you see any stats change and then they will go down not up.

Good thing I asked the question then I was getting ready to spend like an hr deleting allthose people haha.
    Thanks maniaxe

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Be a lot easier to ask support to clear all your mob. I spent over an hour deleting over 300 mafia members after I discovered the forums.
    RETIRED

Consistent Contributor JimmyShines's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoopdido1980 View Post
    There's no reason to have more than 500 mafia.
    Having 1000+ mafia allows you to see your own mafia in your rivals list, and have the ability to attack them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyShines View Post
    Having 1000+ mafia allows you to see your own mafia in your rivals list, and have the ability to attack them.
    Having over 1000 mafia also can cause what Funzio calls a phenomenon where most can become "ghosts", meaning you cannot see them in your mafia list any more as they really no longer exist. This happened to me at one time when I had 1300 and I was trimming them down. I went from being able to see 200 to only seeing 135 in my mob list. I recommend you try to see if you can still see 200; if so then trim them down under 1000, if not then email Funzio and they can give you a couple of options to fix it.
    "It sucks to be me"

Post Count
    +1 Ziva

if you get bitten by the "ghost mafia" bug, then have support help you out.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Consistent Contributor JimmyShines's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziva View Post
    ...Funzio calls a phenomenon...
    Love this, everything they they don't want to, or are not motivated to fix.... is part of this phenomenon....

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yup, Only able to see 170 mafia out of 498, I went from 1300 to 500 in a long day. chosing only +/- 10 from my level
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13