Blowing up a cheaters Land Mines

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blowing up a cheaters Land Mines

Banned
    Post Count

Blowing up a cheaters Land Mines

On my second account, the one that is all grass and trees, I found a glitch cheater earlier.

This particular cheater isn't the brightest of individuals, as other than a couple of hundred Garrotes, most of their glitch money has been spent on explosives - clearly the prospect of a fleeting moment of stellar statness was too much for the dimwitted creature to resist.

Anyway, blah blah, let's cut to the chase...

Spent most of the day so far, and all of my stamina, on systematically blowing up the cheaters Land Mines.

Progress so far...

Trimmed them down from 490 to 272.

By my reckoning this means I've already blown up £32,700,000 worth of the poor fools Land Mines, and dropped their Defense stats by 5,375 points.

Plan to carry on until I've nuked all £73,500,000 of em, and trimmed their defence by a full 12,250 points.

I'm gaining nothing other than a bit of robbery money and the R points, but this still feels like a massive win

Question... I don't seem to be denting their Attack explosives though? Why?
    Last edited by Burn; 04-21-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Post Count
    I think attack explosives are only used by the attacker..
    Love that you are doing this
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

Question... I don't seem to be denting their Attack explosives though? Why?
    Don't get used when the rival is defending.

Post Count
    Just knowing that cheater no longer has 470 stolen land mines anyone is the best I've ever seen a cheater get their due here! I can't thank you enough for doing this, Burn!!
    "It sucks to be me"

Post Count
    Woohoo now they have to press the buy button 400 times again....
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Banned
    Post Count
    @ziva No problem, it's fun, and knowing every hit costs them £150K is rewarding

@Boom, supposedly the glitch doesn't work any more, and hopefully his glitch money is all spent. But thx for your positive words of encouragement.

@JennyJJ Who says I haven't also reported them? But I'm still getting a kick from blowing their stolen bombs up

Bummer that I can't effect their Attack explosives though :/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJJ View Post
    Why not just punish them the easy way. Find their mafia code, send code and ign to support. This is how i took down major level 146 cheater 'gg'.
    This cheater was reported to Funzio by 2 players on the same day; I was one of them. In one day that cheater gave me and the other reporter a combined total of just under a million dollars; I can't imagine how much the cheater got. We both reported to Funzio over a week ago yet they did nothing.

Edit: The other player I was speaking of was someone other than Burn. His report would make 3 yet the cheater didn't lose a thing till now. Funzio has ignored other reported cheaters, too.
    Last edited by Ziva; 04-21-2012 at 02:42 PM.
    "It sucks to be me"

Post Count
    Wait so the glitch doesn't work anymore or r u just saying like "maybe"
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    Did you supply his code when reporting? Otherwise support cannot track him in database. I remember I reported him last Friday, so around 9 days ago. Support replied Tuesday and after that, gg was gone.
    Actually support can track them without their code as long as they have enough data on them; user name, level, stats, avatar description - all of which were provided to support.
    "It sucks to be me"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Did you supply his code when reporting? Otherwise support cannot track him in database. I remember I reported him last Friday, so around 9 days ago. Support replied Tuesday and after that, gg was gone.
    I've seen gg as recent as yesterday.
    I'm running a mafia, not a daycare.
    I want your money, not your friendship.

CCS Headquarters,somewhere in Little Italy.
    Post Count
    Getting back to the beginning of this thread, Burn awesome $%@# kicking!!!!! Best thing I heard all day! Keep it up.

Banned
    Post Count
    To my mind it is like Rat Catching... you either wait for Funzio to fix things, or you tackle the problem yourself, in as much as you can.

Anyone I attack from now that has good numbers, I will look at their inventory, if I see high-end explosives or other high-end game money items, I will click on Rob to visit their hood and check out their inventory. If the inventory has items not viably supported by their economy, I think I can safely assume I'm looking at a glitch cheat.

I can then raise a ticket, and if they have land mines I can start blowing them up.

Is this remotely effective?

Who cares.

Like Rat Catching it is just another game within the game, it's fun tracking them down, it's fun blowing their bombs up, and most of all... it makes me feel better to think I am beating on a cheat rather than any old random target.

Try it, you might like it
    Last edited by Burn; 04-21-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahkin View Post
    I've seen gg as recent as yesterday.
    That does not surprise me one bit. Funzio does not care about cheaters no matter what their "no tolerance" policy or form letter "we're not telling you a thing" emails say. I've reported 3 money scam cheaters so far and they are all still happily cheating. Same goes for the multiple (more than 2) money building owners, etc.
    "It sucks to be me"

Post Count
    Im with you buddy. I have been grinding landmines off a few clear cheaters that will not be able to buy them back any month soon. Its been a long time since I robbed even the pizza shops...
    Bandito - Level 200
    Indian

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i saw someone yesterday at the 135-140 level with 500 land mines stupid me didnt register that it must be a cheater. I was too busy calculating how much it would cost for all those. I dont remember the name tho. I'll be on the lookout.