Android users Questions and Reflections

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android users Questions and Reflections

Post Count

Android users Questions and Reflections

So I have a camper account on a HTC mytouch4g and it plays okay, but moving to another hood is slow. When I want to rob someone it takes a looooong time to load their hood. So wanted to have a user experience thread since I am pretty sure there will be a huge variety in user experiences with this OS versus iOS devices

Device HTC mytouch4g
    Positives: it works is small and portable
    Negatives: slow to load hoods, and sucks batteries power, seems to prevent screen dimming.

Also I was wondering what positives and negatives android users see on their devices. Also thinking of picking up a kindle fire.. anyone get it to work there natively or by rooting the device?
    retired

Post Count
    I switched (yesterday) from a 3G incredible to a 4g HTC Rezound.

It is still slowing switching to others players hood.

It is a huge battery eater. I have my phone rooted so I run Gemini App Manager that doesn't allow programs to run as Verizon always likes to run crappy applications ( they have 3 apps running for Facebook at all times) in the background and the battery is still being chewed at.

Even after you exit the application if you look at running applications it shows it still running which then you have to force quit it.

Also if you collect your Laundry Matt and exit the application right away. The next time you go back in the timer for pick up is at 5:00 minutes.

I do love it on my phone since my IPad is tied to wherever I can get wireless access at, but then again that's why I have wireless tether on my phone.

I think they may have rushed the android version a little fast especially being on the same servers as IOS due to them not having everything (crates And events) running on Android yet.
    Indians....Fight One Fight All....

Indian Nation Looking For Bullies...

Post Count
    Device: Samsung Galaxy ACE
    Pros: The game actually runs without crashing
    Cons: on occasions it takes couple of minutes to load the game which doesn't bother me

I thought i was imagine the situation with that if you collect your Laundry Matt and exit the application right away. The next time you go back in the timer for pick up is at 5:00 minutes.

I am happy this on android since the game plays ok but i do agree it's shame we can't do the crates And events .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    had the same issue with the laundry mats as well.. I think there will be a separate event for android users but....
    retired

Post Count
    My laundromats did that until they were upgraded to level 10 and now they are fine. Oh, I'm on iPhone so it's not just an android thing.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm running on evo3d, getting much better, but is extremely slow switching between hoods and maps and it kills my battery too. Crashes on startup constantly, but seldom during gameplay. Makes it easy to camp!

Post Count
    I have problem robbing buildings hiding behind towers and trees. The iPhone version I had no such problem.

And yes, this thing is a battery eater. And the Tapjoy free gold thing don't track as nicely as iphone.