Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Post Count
    Great job on the info. Does any one have a loot list yet?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for the time and effort put into this guide. Well done Ghost!

Your thoughts on farming? Usually consumes units and gains unwelcome xp if camping/semi camping to build economy and army. Have you identified any worthwhile farming targets in the lower levels?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HangTough View Post
    Thanks for the time and effort put into this guide. Well done Ghost!

Your thoughts on farming? Usually consumes units and gains unwelcome xp if camping/semi camping to build economy and army. Have you identified any worthwhile farming targets in the lower levels?
    I have never camped in any of the games :/ I started early so I never needed to. I always farmed from the last available map do I could get the best loot.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Hello again ghost, I have a major concern about KA. That is, its game money build design is a lot stronger than MW and CC.

As we all know that a common complain from beginners is "why everything in this game is so expensive!"
    A railgun destroyer needs 8 million? A nightclub needs 40 million? The average income of all players is too poor to achieve those stuff (i would say in their lifetime lol)

But in KA, I feel abundant all the time ...
    I only played for 4 days and already have a 1500 income per hour. But the most expensive unit in beast only cost 13000.
    The proportion of unit cost to IpH is way lower than MW and CC. It's like everyone can easily get what they want very soon. Like a fast forward or speed up version of the other two games.

Guess it might be a good decision in business market, and turning game into a muti way and more action involved instead of camping.(unlike CC is mainly a life long Econ building camp game, lol)
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnBB View Post
    Hello again ghost, I have a major concern about KA. That is, its game money build design is a lot stronger than MW and CC.

As we all know that a common complain from beginners is "why everything in this game is so expensive!"
    A railgun destroyer needs 8 million? A nightclub needs 40 million? The average income of all players is too poor to achieve those stuff (i would say in their lifetime lol)

But in KA, I feel abundant all the time ...
    I only played for 4 days and already have a 1500 income per hour. But the most expensive unit in beast only cost 13000.
    The proportion of unit cost to IpH is way lower than MW and CC. It's like everyone can easily get what they want very soon. Like a fast forward or speed up version of the other two games.

Guess it might be a good decision in business market, and turning game into a muti way and more action involved instead of camping.(unlike CC is a life long Econ building camp game, lol)
    Not really, once you progress into the higher levels and have access to better buildings, your income per hour raises drastically (referring to CC, I don't play MW). I have a nightclub and have upgraded both my rock cafes to level 3, which costs 38M each.

I believe the costs for KA are a little less because the units are consumable. Imagine paying 40M for something that has a chance of disappearing?

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    Not really, once you progress into the higher levels and have access to better buildings, your income per hour raises drastically (referring to CC, I don't play MW). I have a nightclub and have upgraded both my rock cafes to level 3, which costs 38M each.

I believe the costs for KA are a little less because the units are consumable. Imagine paying 40M for something that has a chance of disappearing?

I played MW for almost 5 months with 300k+ income, but still far away from purchasing end game cash unit. MW is also a consumable game like KA
    CC for 2 and half month, close to 80k income. Just finish 2 upscales. Might need two more months for NC.
    I know exactly the neck of CC, once you are able to put down the mt , loft and have a clue of money building quality, sell the worst to make space, then you can be fine. Choose the wrong building to invest will be the end of a player's CC life.
    Only cc has mafia unlock building which makes the game even more difficult to balance the Econ and weapon density per mafia. Especially the vehicle part.

But here, probably can nail everything down a lot sooner and easier.
    Pve high money value loot drop at the beginning(unlike other two) ,
    Income overflow as for Ultimate units consume(unlike other two),
    land space is a lot wealthier(unlike other two).

If the game difficulty for CC is 10, then MW is like 9or8, KA.. I would say 6or5
    Camp makes player behind, simply because they can't benefit from better missions and better buildings.
    And as we can see there are tons of campers in CC, also plenty in MW, but will be rare in KA.

Plus,your CC progress absolutely rocks!!!
    Last edited by ShawnBB; 04-23-2012 at 03:14 AM.
    Started on Dec 10 2011
    MW 183 657 097 IpH 9,500,000

Started on Feb 5 2012
    CC 357 749 226 IpH 16,500,000

Started on April 19 2012
    KA 885 307 144 IpH 45000

A good death is its Own reward.

Post Count
    Good start Ghost. I was pretty ignorant of the Hero vs Army stuff. This helps clarify.

And once again, Funzio asks you to choose what class fighter you are with no information on what your decision means. What's their deal with that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Good start Ghost. I was pretty ignorant of the Hero vs Army stuff. This helps clarify.

And once again, Funzio asks you to choose what class fighter you are with no information on what your decision means. What's their deal with that?
    It is because there is no difference. None of them have any perks, its just a matter of your preference of how you want your character to look.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ghost, any idea where is a good map and location for weapon and armor loot for low level players? (<level 15)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TemplarX View Post
    Ghost, any idea where is a good map and location for weapon and armor loot for low level players? (<level 15)
    If you want the best possible loot, go to the last available map for your level.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Ghost, is there any point in raiding the non-money buildings (i.e. unit buildings or defense buildings), beside for Honor? How does it impact the rival's statistics? Thanks.

Lurker
    ADD ME: CC 252 575 938, MW 395 250 949, KA 876 897 584
    Post Count
    Just installed this game - on my iPod Touch. Got to level 2, and the tutorial prompts me to buy units then it crashes. Any one know why? Tried playing the game several times but no luck, can't progress any further

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones and Me View Post
    Ghost, is there any point in raiding the non-money buildings (i.e. unit buildings or defense buildings), beside for Honor? How does it impact the rival's statistics? Thanks.
    No other significant point other than Honor, and for goals.

I assume if you destroyed a defense building, it wouldn't provide its effect when you raided other buildings.

In CC when you get robbed it doesn't effect your stats, however when you lose an attack, or get attacked and lose, it does register as a loss.

I may be wrong about the getting robbed, but that's what I have observed so far.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dazza1965 View Post
    Just installed this game - on my iPod Touch. Got to level 2, and the tutorial prompts me to buy units then it crashes. Any one know why? Tried playing the game several times but no luck, can't progress any further
    Try turning off your device then back on, doing so clears your cache and reduces crashes. If the problem doesnt solve on its own in a little while, report it to support. If you dont know how its the first topic in my guide

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Lurker
    ADD ME: CC 252 575 938, MW 395 250 949, KA 876 897 584
    Post Count