Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 28

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Lurker
    Post Count

Since I cannot post a thread on Kingdom Age F. Here is my question on Carrion Cavern

I have been trying to win the "in the Cavern Deep" for the "Nightmare of the Cavern" in Carrion Cavern. It's been four plus weeks and after killing a gazillion monsters, no Nightmare. How do you win this?

Damage to raid bosses

Does anyone know what goes into the calculation for damage to raid bosses? I thought it was mainly from hero strength + hero weapon attack + hero armor attack but now wondering if total attack (army attack) factors in. Just wondering if adding to army attack skill level would help increase the damage.

Thx

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexual chocolate View Post
    Does anyone know what goes into the calculation for damage to raid bosses? I thought it was mainly from hero strength + hero weapon attack + hero armor attack but now wondering if total attack (army attack) factors in. Just wondering if adding to army attack skill level would help increase the damage.

Thx
    I'm sure people will add/correct this, but your RB attack is based upon unboosted attack stats.. so yeah, adding to your army attack will slightly raise your RB attack... but the best way to increase the damage to raid bosses would be to add units with better stats to your army thru the many events or by buying them with gold or honor...
    Last edited by Shadows; 03-29-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up

Thanks for the valuable info!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Tks for the info

Great help Tks

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

dog

the answer is dog

Lurker
    Post Count

basic quest does not work?

Hi,

I am new to this game, but I like it a lot although farming coins is a painful slow process. Running quest helps me collecting the so needed coins. There is a low lvl quest which doesn't work. The title of the quest is: a soldier's first order and to pass you need to train 5 foot soldiers, but I can't find any foot soldiers at all. When I press go then a small window pops up stating that the area is unavailable. Reading through this forum I see that you can train low lvl units, but I haven’t any of this in my unit purchase window (I am a mage). Apparently I am doing something wrong. Can anybody help me out?

Thx!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Celine View Post
    Hi,

I am new to this game, but I like it a lot although farming coins is a painful slow process. Running quest helps me collecting the so needed coins. There is a low lvl quest which doesn't work. The title of the quest is: a soldier's first order and to pass you need to train 5 foot soldiers, but I can't find any foot soldiers at all. When I press go then a small window pops up stating that the area is unavailable. Reading through this forum I see that you can train low lvl units, but I haven’t any of this in my unit purchase window (I am a mage). Apparently I am doing something wrong. Can anybody help me out?

Thx!

You need to build the Barracks. Then you can train your foot soldiers.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keijen View Post
    Thx for the response, but I already got the barracks. They are lvl 4 atm, but still no foot soldiers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keijen View Post
    LOLOL You'd think this would work, wouldn't you, Keijen! But it turns out that you're totally wrong and living in the past ;-)

First level barracks now is Goblin Spotter, lvl 2 is Black Smoke Assassin, etc.

Celine, this may sound crazy, but you need to put in a ticket to Gree and let them know that this particular quest is no longer doable... Back in the day, before guilds and Raid Bosses, the barracks would yield incredibly low-level units such as the Foot Soldier with stats 1att/2def, but with all the stat inflation, Gree obviously changed the first level Infantry unit to the Goblin Spotter stats 80/132... as you can see, huge difference!

BTW, the only reason I know this is that I accidentally sold my freakin' barracks once cuzza all the damn popup windows, and I had to upgrade it to L10 again smdh

Lurker
    Post Count

Regain old acct on new device (old device badly damage)

Hi,
    How to regain my old acct on new device (both is iphone5)? My old device is badly damage n beyond repair, i just purchase new iphone5. Download KA but its all new acct ID. Please help

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Starting new thread

Hi all, can someone help me out. I just joined the KA forum and it will not allow me to post new threads. I can comment on someone else's thread and edit one of my posts?? but the forum won't allow me to start one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Boss Man -No1-

TuanNo1

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss Man -No1- View Post
    Hi all, can someone help me out. I just joined the KA forum and it will not allow me to post new threads. I can comment on someone else's thread and edit one of my posts?? but the forum won't allow me to start one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Boss Man -No1-

TuanNo1
    You need more posts...

Post Count
    You will be able to start your own thread after having answered 10 times (don't mind if in the same thread)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

my advice, don't do the beginner quests, they just gain exp and very little in gold

I played half my career doing all those quests, even did the fight player quest all the way through the 500 allies one, to win like a 250 attack unit. Focus on maxing our cheap buildings first, silos give very good return for your money and join a guild as quickly as possible, look for one with as many members as you can find. They can help you farm bosses for units and you will gain gold when they finish quests. Once I found a large guild the game changed completely. A lot more fun actually finishing the ever changing quests. The quest you are doing was put in at the beginning of game with no updates, you want to gain a balance between levels and exp. For guild wars the stronger you are x your level the better you score points.