Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapl0 View Post
    Gustove, you must raise your vault capacity, the max is 330,000 gold.
    That is a big factor to overlook, thank you

Banned
    Post Count
    How is hero damage calculated?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Lurker
    Post Count

Start over

How can you start over the game to choose a new class...

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool Great info

Thk u for this info on game are there any plans to make available free gems whether earned or by viewing commercials , ect. In future thks again info is invaluable asset to this game

Post Count
    Does anyone know how much gold needed to purchase Breeding Den lvl 10? ))
    Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Breeding Den lvl 10 - 1,900,000 GP without Lumber Mill. Each level of mill reduces gold by 1%

Lurker
    Post Count
    Have i understood this correct?

It doesnt matter if i have 25 or 250 units of for ex. Battereing Ram's?

I am lvl 12 atm, i have noticed that when im looking at other players profile and check their units they realy dont have a high number in any sort of unit.

Me on the other hand... well i got like around 50 of several diffrent units.

Doesnt numbers matter in any way?

If not, what am i supposed to do with the cash, while im uppgrading buildings and such?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It doesnt. I did the same as you at the beggining. I have been buying 50 of each available unit and items, until I checked some guides. Look at your allias number, for each ally you have 3 more units. From (ally number x 3) only the strongest are taken into battle (when you attack, the units with higher attack are taken - from higher to lower attack, when someone else attacks you, your units with higher defense are taken into battle).

Check your battle results - you will see more units in the sheet, but only these with numbers in the bottom right corner are actually taken into battle. The same goes for items.

About the cash - I used the money for expanding the vault, land, buildings, hero equipment, army items...
    Last edited by whiterider; 07-04-2012 at 07:18 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Kinda wierd.

Hmmm.. oki, thanx.
    This must be the first "war" game iv ever played where numbers dont matter.

I stopped lvling at lvl 12, just so that i could upgrade buildings, get cash, get an army and now i learn that it didnt mattter.. bahhh...

Oki, i have an oki income, i have an army that.. umm.. wont ever need to fight, cause they will be replaced by stronger units.

So... that means, if you want to win in this game, u will NEED to buy units from gems, cause it wont have much to do with your build, as all you need is 25ish strong units.

Anyone that dont buy from gems, wont ever win against someone that have 1 or 2 from gems??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes and No,
    I have bought three Shamans at the beggining of the game, now I have stronger units, I prefer to use gems for faster upgrades. I am 31 lvl, my attack is 4200 and defense 3300, from 7-8 levels I dont have a lost fight. I do many fights a day and with two exceptions I havent seen someone with even close attack to mines. The two heavy gem players on my level (around 8k attack) I invited as allies so all is OK I have some special units but they are from events, I used around 100 gems to be in the top 500 in the last event, the dragon eggs event - I dont care about it, I opened 9 boxes with 8 sorries and 1 egg, so I will not spend gems on it.

Plus there are plenty of free players which you can challenge and hope the rest will not bother you. Plus units get more expensive, I spend 3600 at a unit for the moment and I have only 35 from 93 attackes at max power.

I was looking at the units and I think it is best if you have lower level units which are cheap with high causality rating just to die in battles and not your expensive units (magical units die more often than others).

Post Count
    Nice to see this thread being used for discussion. Carry on folks
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    WB, Ghost818!

Lurker
    Post Count

Limited boxes

The limited boxes that you claim every hour (whelp box)Rusty knifeAncient spellMagic keyWhere can you get these from?Also when you level up and open more maps with the new quests, I've noticed even though your quested master .. Map you can still go back and level up in each map? Will I gain anything doing this?
    KINGDOM AGE : 670 - 287 - 932.
    Hourly player strong allies

Lurker
    Post Count

Limited boxes

Limited boxesThe limited boxes that you claim every hour (whelp box) Rusty knife Ancient spell Magic key Where can you get these from?
    KINGDOM AGE : 670 - 287 - 932.
    Hourly player strong allies