GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I can only reply....

I tried to start a new thread and I got this:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have already created new threads and I have never posted anything offensive. Anyone know what is up with that?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Danimal, the first number is your actual number of weapons/armor and the second the goal or maximum for your army. Don't worry, it doesn't mean anything bad.

Durwood, the same happens to me a few days ago and it were CCM, "cleaning the house" and all privileges were temporarily suspended for a few minutes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Durwood, there is a new rule, you need to post 10 times to overcome this rule and get the right to post new threads. You need to post one more time.

Post Count

Invade

I had a couple of questions regarding invading other players.
    1) When I find a good target and use all my stamina to invade them, is there anyway to find them again a few hours later? Seems the list of targets randomly generates and you rarely see them again.

If someone attacks me and fails, they show up in my log. I can then invade them whenever I like because I always have a link to them.

2) Is there anyway to view a players stats before I actually enter their land? If I enter someone's country, but do not actually attack them do I show up on their log, and thus become vulnerable to them attacking me whenever they like as long as I'm on their news history?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) the battle list is random. If u find a really good target you could do just like some and camp into his kingdom and milk the cow until is dry.

2) You can't view the stats without invading his kingdom and clicking the rival profile. If u don't attack or raid, don't worry, he/she can't notice you were there.

Post Count

question on camping

In your beginners guide you mention that honor points can not be spent while camping. What exactly is camping in KA and how does one get into that mode?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm not the author of this guide but maybe i could answer what is camping. Camping mode is trying to stay pasive and avoid at all cost gain experience, why? Just to try to raise your economy, unit buildings, army, etc. But this is your choice and you decide your style to play.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hapl0 View Post
    I'm not the author of this guide but maybe i could answer what is camping. Camping mode is trying to stay pasive and avoid at all cost gain experience, why? Just to try to raise your economy, unit buildings, army, etc. But this is your choice and you decide your style to play.
    OK, just was curious about the wording in the guide that made it appear there is a special camping mode. But it is possible that it was meant that Honor points aren't earned while camping.

Thank you for the response.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    That's right, if u win a fight defending yourself, u may win money but not Honor.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durwood View Post
    I tried to start a new thread and I got this:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have already created new threads and I have never posted anything offensive. Anyone know what is up with that?
    I have the same problem.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    There are a certain number of postings you have to do in order to start a thread, which was done due to recent spam issues within the forum.

Check out the sticky thread under "Forum Moderation", which gives you more details.

This is under "Announcements" as opposed to "General"
    Last edited by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On; 06-21-2012 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Note location of answer to question asked
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Post Count

Unit Types

Thanks for the help on my previous question.

I was wondering if Siege Units/Beasts are able to use equipment.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yes John, as crazy as that sounds but yes, they are.

Post Count
    It seems to me that upgrade Siege Workshop will open the strongest units to the player then. They may be more expensive, but they have the higher stats.

Are there advantages to going infantry/magic other than cost?

I'm not exactly camping, but I am purposefully leveling slow, So I'm trying to decide which to upgrade. I've already gotten my barracks to 9.

I wanted to upgrade my defense units. I was planning to do Magic next (currently 4) but my review of the data shows I can get my siege workshop to level 6 (Zepplin 17 defense) in 60 hours while I can get magic to 8 (Priest 17 defense) in 66 hours.

Seems to me siege is the way to go since I have the money and stronger items are available at levels after the Zepplin.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    John, there isn't a definitive guide, my choice go to beast and machine but this is a personal choice and i prefer units with very low and low casualty, zeppelin has medium rate casualty.