Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 25

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cxxxmm View Post
    Based on what I have read thus far, having the maximum allowed alliance members is to your benefitbutmany players have low alliance memberswhat is the down side to having alot of alliances? - attacked more?thanks
    If you do not have worthwhile units to suppose the alliance they can hinder you rather than help. I would not add an alliance unless I had worthwhile units to support the army. Of course as soon as I got my BD and GL up to level 10 it was on. Also keep in mind you can only take your level x 5 to battle with you. So a level 50 player can take 250 alliance members or 750 units to battle. That said it does not make sense to have more allies than that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rhapsodia View Post
    Well Im levelling up fast but my units and money cant hold up so while I'm levelling up im getting weaker and weaker having many allies wont help out as you don't have enough resources to buy units.guilds wont accept you also as you are low level then whats the point of new players playing.I think this is a good game but since no one wants to help out or even give simple advice to new players might as well delete the game.so sad I kind of like the game but the community is ignoring new players ask for help
    I was level 52 and had my pick of which guild I wanted to go to pretty much. There is so e thought that goes I to the game. Balance. The help you are asking for is already in many many posts. People we t to a lot of trouble to create those for you. Disrespecting them and their work by asking the question instead of reading the stickys first is not going to get you what you want. Then insulting them because they are nor quick enough to respond? Yeah it might be a good thing you are leaving the game.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks to the responses of my alliance question

I am a newbie but already at level 74 - should have found this forum earlier

i noticed that the higher the alliance - the weaker the upgrades of buildings

I just deleted a bunch of alliances to get down to a minimum number where I can be at a decent att/def level - there are no penalties for this as far as I can tell.

Consistent Contributor jeffrodriguez's Avatar
    Post Count
    Actually I saw that sticky your talking about its just a table of what what what what are the gold produced gold per hour but there are bo guides in the game.
    I was levelling fast like him and I kept seen other people same level as me with more than 3K attack Defense. Good city with lots of building how can that happen are they hackers? I'm also having trouble with gold management I'm not doing any quest now to suppress my level. As I gain only little gold and I like him asked this question first but no one really wants to answer us except you hahaha. Thank You Very Much for that.
    But still what should we do during the start I already have 100 allies but can't even properly get enough armor weapon and units so what should we do? Any advice please
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    just updated vault and boss spreadsheets. Vault updates were just cost for the ones I've done. The boss one was a column to calculate max damage with 15 hits instead of 13 hits due to health regeneration time bonus.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrodriguez View Post
    Actually I saw that sticky your talking about its just a table of what what what what are the gold produced gold per hour but there are bo guides in the game.I was levelling fast like him and I kept seen other people same level as me with more than 3K attack Defense. Good city with lots of building how can that happen are they hackers? I'm also having trouble with gold management I'm not doing any quest now to suppress my level. As I gain only little gold and I like him asked this question first but no one really wants to answer us except you hahaha. Thank You Very Much for that.But still what should we do during the start I already have 100 allies but can't even properly get enough armor weapon and units so what should we do? Any advice please
    If you are that low in god and equipment you can either buy gold with real money and upgrade or camp. It takes a lot and I do mean a lot of time to get your money machines going. I camped for about 8 months. I would buy the buildings camp until they were level 10 then eat just enough exp to buy the nex set and repeat. Problem now is the LTQ prizes are so high stat units that people want to run out and get the, without having a strong base to support them. You have to balance it out. Look around your level. If you are lower in stats than most of your peers I would play the waiting game with an eye on the long picture. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    If you are that low in god and equipment you can either buy gold with real money and upgrade or camp. It takes a lot and I do mean a lot of time to get your money machines going. I camped for about 8 months. I would buy the buildings camp until they were level 10 then eat just enough exp to buy the nex set and repeat. Problem now is the LTQ prizes are so high stat units that people want to run out and get the, without having a strong base to support them. You have to balance it out. Look around your level. If you are lower in stats than most of your peers I would play the waiting game with an eye on the long picture. It's a marathon not a sprint.
    Hello, what about doing this Breeder Den everyone talks of, would it be worth while now the units are higher than before?
    Thankyou for the reponse in advance

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by U WISH View Post
    Hello, what about doing this Breeder Den everyone talks of, would it be worth while now the units are higher than before?
    Thankyou for the reponse in advance
    Why not upgrade the BD? As long you can get enough gold to buy the units, it's always good to have I would think.
    When I started playing this game it was almost 1 year old, so as mentioned in another tread, My concern was to get my att/deff as quick as possible, as high as possible.

I immediately started to upgrade my unit & boost buildings, so I could buy after each upgrade immediately the stronger units, now 4 months later, I have ALL my unit buildings & boost buildings at lv.10!

My stats are above 700K (I'm still under lv.130) and my done fights are of course above 15000 battles, my raids almost 10000 and killed monsters the same, it took a lot of time, ( and an angry wife ) but my goal is achieved.
    After having done my unit buildings, I started with my IPH , currently that's IPH12K and rising while I type, I have a 2 building upgrade bonus, so that speed things up for me.
    The rivals which I can see in my rival list probably are not so happy with me, because daily I browse the list and go from up to down to find their manors, lenders and Silos. (to collect gold for my next upgrades and donations for the guild)

By now I can say, this strategy worked for me!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I know the hero strength points directly increase your max potential hit on the monsters (hero pts + best weapon attack + best armor attack). Does anyone know how the army attack and defense pts plays into battling other players? Is there a formula that shows the effect of increasing these?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    U Wish I agree with Johan there is no reason not to upgrade your BD. prime example, I focused on my den instead of my machines due to units available. Of course as soon as the new units came out I had to make a mad dash to get my GL upgraded all of a sudden. Besides the honor units are pretty good and should last quite a while. You never know what is coming in the future so if you have the resources upgrade all your unit buildings. Also your boost buildings, 20% goes a long way, especially as you start to hit the higher atk/def levels. I'm currently at about 675/625 with all the boost buildings maxed....with out the buildings you can take ou 20% instantly...and poof...not so impressive.

Lurker
    Post Count

Newbie questions

Thanks for the great guide. I do have some questions. I am just starting level 9 warrior.
    1. I have done a lot of raids to pay for a L10 Siege Workshop. With the new lower level machine units, do I need to build any units other than than machines?
    2. Is there a chart for experience levels? I have found every other chart imaginable... Or perhaps a factor for calculating experience per level?
    3. Do you have a guideline for recommended Attack at a given level?

Thanks for your help!!! Aragorn

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityeagle View Post
    Thanks for the great guide. I do have some questions. I am just starting level 9 warrior.
    1. I have done a lot of raids to pay for a L10 Siege Workshop. With the new lower level machine units, do I need to build any units other than than machines?
    Yes. They are all equally important. Ensure Boost buildings (when available) are upgraded to max.

2. Is there a chart for experience levels? I have found every other chart imaginable... Or perhaps a factor for calculating experience per level?
    Not sure.

No. I have a level 162 daily account at 627k attack and a level 20 camper at 13k attack. My camper is 99% safe from all attacks and my daily account gets messed up daily. Retribution probably for what I do to other Guilds.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityeagle View Post

Thanks for your help!!! Aragorn
    1. absolutely. gree just recently made the machine units with the highest atk previously it was beast. who knows when they will come out with a new set of units.

Post Count
    I’m going to step out and may sound real stupid for a second and ask a question that is sure to have an answer posted somewhere but I can’t find it.

What is the points system for wars? We all know that you are awarded 50% of the points while the wall is up. However is the points scale based entirely on the level of the person you are attacking or is their defense stat factored as well? How many points are awarded to you for attacks that you are successful in defending and does your or the opponents wall factored in the points earned?

Thanks in advance

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SOG Will View Post
    I’m going to step out and may sound real stupid for a second and ask a question that is sure to have an answer posted somewhere but I can’t find it.

What is the points system for wars? We all know that you are awarded 50% of the points while the wall is up. However is the points scale based entirely on the level of the person you are attacking or is their defense stat factored as well? How many points are awarded to you for attacks that you are successful in defending and does your or the opponents wall factored in the points earned?

Thanks in advance
    Well, the points are all over the place. However, it seems you have a chance at higher points, up to 450 per successful hit, when you attack someone 25+ levels above you. Hitting someone 24 levels above you (which I have done), equal to your level, or below you, you will get less points. Defense doesn't really matter.

On defense, no clue. Can't be too many though, probably less than 100.