Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaBold View Post
    Thank you very much Ghost for such a helpful guide!
    I am more than a noob player coz , at least some of you have played/play CC or that MW . I have learned some things by playing already but you answer me some other doubts i had, thanks.

I just would like to ask you something:
    Since I just can see my first 130 allies because i am just level 22, I have accepted a lot players that i would like to visit because of their stats, their army, etc and, more important, because some of them can write tips to me but i cant (just reply), i cant visit them

And, well, there is a way to show the allies you play with by looking in to your profile. Funzio should give us back our amount of allies :S

(I hope you understand me, my english is terrible )
    Its fine Diana, your English is actually pretty good. You are welcome, its just my way of giving back to this forum from what I have learned so much about.

Unfortunately your request is out of my authority and I cant do anything about it, however if you need any help, tips, advice or anything else, all of us on the forum are here to help however we can.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    What your Hero doesn't used is passed onto your units. Its not worth buying the expensive armors and weapons if they are for your units, because better equipment can be farmed far more easily.

Spend that extra dough on upgrading your vault, buildings, expansions and building more buildings.
    Urgh, I guess it is as I feared -- if the Hero equipment doesn't show up in the Army equipment screen, but in fact is usable by them, then I have to look both places when I go shopping.

And Ghost, I am always upgrading, building, vault-enlarging, and expanding at all times. Since my vault size can't keep up with my income, and I don't want money lying around to get stolen, I still think shopping for equipment is my best bet. (I'd rather spend it and possibly waste it than let it be robbed!)

I could go PVE farming, but that would make me level too fast. My hope is to stay at my current level while I can (10), build up my attack and defense scores, and then go PVPing. For that, I need to upgrade my equipment. I'm afraid if I PVE I'll keep getting into higher level PVP brackets and not be able to get my equipment up to a higher level than that of my rivals. Make sense?

Lurker
    Post Count

THX

Great job Ghost keep up teh good work!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonBlue View Post
    Urgh, I guess it is as I feared -- if the Hero equipment doesn't show up in the Army equipment screen, but in fact is usable by them, then I have to look both places when I go shopping.

And Ghost, I am always upgrading, building, vault-enlarging, and expanding at all times. Since my vault size can't keep up with my income, and I don't want money lying around to get stolen, I still think shopping for equipment is my best bet. (I'd rather spend it and possibly waste it than let it be robbed!)

I could go PVE farming, but that would make me level too fast. My hope is to stay at my current level while I can (10), build up my attack and defense scores, and then go PVPing. For that, I need to upgrade my equipment. I'm afraid if I PVE I'll keep getting into higher level PVP brackets and not be able to get my equipment up to a higher level than that of my rivals. Make sense?
    Yeah makes sense, which is a common tactic, but since the game is new, you do have a chance of leveling quick and getting away with it, just my 2 cents for now.

Alternatively, if you dont get attacked much, you could just save up your gold without spending it for more expensive buildings or upgrades. When my bank limit was only 5Kish I used to have 30K on hand and I usually was never attacked. Dont take this info as a foundation though, perhaps the game has changed for the lower levels and I am not aware?

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Great job Ghost keep up teh good work!!!
    Thanks Mojo!

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm at level 20 and probably not as strong as I could/should be for where I am...1033A, 1053D, 976IPH, 38 Allies...and while I lose 50% of the time when I get attacked/raided I always vault my coins and check the buildings often to collect so I don't lose more than 10-20 coins typically when raided. My tactic has been to keep expanding everything as fast as possible, generate as much money as I can with buildings and quests and plow through each PvE location until I have level 5 mastery...typically by hammering the creature I can kill in one shot with the lowest energy used. My goal is to quickly unlock as many buildings and units as I can so I can then max out my army with powerful units/armor/weapons. Plus, I just hate the whole camping idea.

Is this just a terrible strategy and what level do you think I should "stop" at? I was thinking level 30 makes sense and most of the good buildings out now will be open by then. Certainly most I could afford.

BTW...very nice guide...will be helpful especially for people who never played CC or MW and feel like Bambi with Funzio games.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    I'm at level 20 and probably not as strong as I could/should be for where I am...1033A, 1053D, 976IPH, 38 Allies...and while I lose 50% of the time when I get attacked/raided I always vault my coins and check the buildings often to collect so I don't lose more than 10-20 coins typically when raided. My tactic has been to keep expanding everything as fast as possible, generate as much money as I can with buildings and quests and plow through each PvE location until I have level 5 mastery...typically by hammering the creature I can kill in one shot with the lowest energy used. My goal is to quickly unlock as many buildings and units as I can so I can then max out my army with powerful units/armor/weapons. Plus, I just hate the whole camping idea.

Is this just a terrible strategy and what level do you think I should "stop" at? I was thinking level 30 makes sense and most of the good buildings out now will be open by then. Certainly most I could afford.

BTW...very nice guide...will be helpful especially for people who never played CC or MW and feel like Bambi with Funzio games.
    Instead of mastering at level 5, if your goal is to get the "Best" weapons possible to farm, always do the last available map. This benefits you in 2 ways:

1. The last available map loot is the best possible for you to obtain, thus it will drop better weapons and armor replacing your current "best weapon and armor" which raises your maximum possible damage.

2. Whatever doesnt replace your "best armor or weapon" will be sent straight for your units to use.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Instead of mastering at level 5, if your goal is to get the "Best" weapons possible to farm, always do the last available map. This benefits you in 2 ways:

1. The last available map loot is the best possible for you to obtain, thus it will drop better weapons and armor replacing your current "best weapon and armor" which raises your maximum possible damage.

2. Whatever doesnt replace your "best armor or weapon" will be sent straight for your units to use.
    Thanks for the response. Part of my goal in leveling up is also that you have better hero points to use and you get more energy. It does make sense to try to do the higher levels though to get better loot in the process. I will give them a shot.

Post Count
    Ghost, when you suggest doing the last available map, do you mean the last map for which you currently have Quests, or the last map even if you don't have Quests for that map yet?

Another way of asking this is, is the good loot coming from drops from killing monsters, or is it from completing quests? If the latter, is it better to Quest in order and try to "catch up" to the latest map? Or are the drops so good from just killing that it's worth it to abandon the questline and go on wild rampages at the limits of our maps, even though there are no quests for those places yet?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonBlue View Post
    Ghost, when you suggest doing the last available map, do you mean the last map for which you currently have Quests, or the last map even if you don't have Quests for that map yet?

Another way of asking this is, is the good loot coming from drops from killing monsters, or is it from completing quests? If the latter, is it better to Quest in order and try to "catch up" to the latest map? Or are the drops so good from just killing that it's worth it to abandon the questline and go on wild rampages at the limits of our maps, even though there are no quests for those places yet?
    The furthest available map that you can visit. No quests involved.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Post Count
    Thanks for the response. Part of my goal in leveling up is also that you have better hero points to use and you get more energy. It does make sense to try to do the higher levels though to get better loot in the process. I will give them a shot.
    Just to be clear, not sure if this is what you meant, but Hero Strength doesnt give any extra energy. It only raises your maximum possible damage by 1. But doing so, can prevent you from using 1 extra attack on a monster which saves you energy by 1 hit kills.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just to be clear, not sure if this is what you meant, but Hero Strength doesnt give any extra energy. It only raises your maximum possible damage by 1. But doing so, can prevent you from using 1 extra attack on a monster which saves you energy by 1 hit kills.
    I was probably unclear with that. I knew that Hero strength doesn't increase your energy, but it does seem to bump up a little as you level up overall. I believe the games starts you off with 150 energy at level 1 and I now have 290 at level 21 as an example.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi Ghost, May i ask you something more ? (I know there must be a place for this question but those are too much threads to read, and you seem to know a lot):

I wonder if it is possible to buy or just delete some weapons/armor so , when I am richer I can buy more expencive and better weapons/armor . My troops are fighting with a very cheap clothes and i lose them very quick

Thanks again for helping us
    Kingdom Age ID: 764949308

Post Count
    I was probably unclear with that. I knew that Hero strength doesn't increase your energy, but it does seem to bump up a little as you level up overall. I believe the games starts you off with 150 energy at level 1 and I now have 290 at level 21 as an example.
    That is true, as mentioned in my guide

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DianaBold View Post
    Hi Ghost, May i ask you something more ? (I know there must be a place for this question but those are too much threads to read, and you seem to know a lot):

I wonder if it is possible to buy or just delete some weapons/armor so , when I am richer I can buy more expencive and better weapons/armor . My troops are fighting with a very cheap clothes and i lose them very quick

Thanks again for helping us
    Unfortunately you can not sell armor/weapons/units. I would advise you to camp, which means try not to level so fast, and work on your economy (money buildings). Upgrade and build nonstop, this will help you with your problem, I have 300 of each of the armor/weapon in the army equipment that costs 32gold. Equipping your units with something rather than nothing will help a lot.

293-015-965

Et Tu Brute?