Problems/Glitches

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Problems/Glitches

Lurker
    Post Count

Talking Problems/Glitches

There are no Owl Bears to defeat in The Dark Forest for the quest titled, "Forest Sickness". Nothing is tagged with green pointer arrows.

Also, when I tap on a creature and it says it takes "X" Energy to strike, it always takes too much.
    For example, a creature that take 15 Energy to strike it, I should be able to strike it 4 times with 60 Energy remaining in my pool. But, each strike costs 16 or 17 energy, so I can only do 3 strikes instead of 4.

I look forward to a fix soon.
    Thank You!

Add me 564-901-379

Post Count
    With the 'Owlbears' you have to defeat monsters in the forest before they will appear and then you destroy them!

Ave Atque Vale

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogalis View Post
    There are no Owl Bears to defeat in The Dark Forest for the quest titled, "Forest Sickness". Nothing is tagged with green pointer arrows.

Also, when I tap on a creature and it says it takes "X" Energy to strike, it always takes too much.
    For example, a creature that take 15 Energy to strike it, I should be able to strike it 4 times with 60 Energy remaining in my pool. But, each strike costs 16 or 17 energy, so I can only do 3 strikes instead of 4.

Thank You!

Add me 564-901-379
    Also, when you attack a monster, they attack you back and drain your energy. So if the energy required to attack a monster once is 5, and they do 1 damage back, then 6 energy is going to subtract per hit.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Quote Originally Posted by Doogalis View Post

Thank You!

Add me 564-901-379
    1) Some monsters have low spawn rates. Keep killing stuff and they should show up.

2) The monsters are hitting you back, which takes away some energy.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

In other words, what those people who came before me said. I really should read the whole thread first.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks! I feel like I'm a better player now!

Consistent Contributor Colonelbob's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    In other words, what those people who came before me said. I really should read the whole thread first.
    we all do that sometimes!
    Modern War - 671 843 123 Kingdom Age - 729 525 689All allies welcome. Colonelbob in games and in forum.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sometimes my character will be partially pixelated or holding a strange shape instead of a weapon. This effect continues during animations. Happens on and off (more on), and isnt terribly annoying.

Great game though. Love the 4.99 price option on gold (or whatever this equivalent is). Well done!

edit: I believe this effect has disappeared once I changed my hair selection.
    Last edited by Cthulhu; 04-21-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I find the game in general a lot more stable than MW, but I get crashes almost EVERY time I visit the store to purchase equipment. Its so bad that I have been attacking people simply so I can buy equipment on the battle review screen!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Sometimes my character will be holding a strange shape instead of a weapon. This effect continues during animations. Happens on and off (more on), and isnt terribly annoying.
    How do you mean? Cos I've noticeed sometimes when you don't have enough weapons for units they turn up brandishing something that looks similar to an umbrella or hatstand!