Funny wall spam

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny wall spam

Banned
    Post Count

Funny wall spam

So yesterday I posted a thread about some dude that posted on my wall about "eating my children for lunch". I ended up finding him again and for the past 18 hours have been hitting him relentlessly every 2 hours for a 10 count. It must be getting to him bc he just posted on my wall: "I'm curious how much real money you've used to get your make believe hood." Now I am a free player, the only gold I have is the original 10 + about 600 in tapjoy gold I am saving for higher end buildings. So my response back was: "I'm wondering if you really do eat children for lunch as you say? And no, no real money spent, only gold building is the ice cream stand. Have free taptop gold saved up for rock cafes. My high stats come in part from farming m4a1s b4 they got nerfed. All other high end weapons come from free events like current atm event. So pretty much I am a free player just like you. I'm just better at the game. I'm sorry you suck so much. " That should rile him up good.

Anyone else have any funny recent rants/spam people have left on their walls? I find that aspect of the game extremely funny and would probably be bored without the interaction.

Post Count
    Lol I got 2 funny posts on my wall yesterday, one was from Payam, saying Noodles is an idiot, the other was from a random saying how much money did you put into this game, must be well over 500 dollars! lol couldn't tell if his tone was angry or admiring
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    I robbed some guy for ~50k. He had 27k defence and tons of grenades, I have ~19k attack.
    From <censored>:
    hey dirty c0cosucker make ur hood not suck so u don't have to nag everyone else like the pathetic ****** you are

Me (he deleted the message, so might not be 100% accurate)
    You mad bro? Might be hard to vakker (autocorrect, understand) what crime city as about for someone who doesn't like coconuts

From <censored>:
    vakker and coconuts...you make no sense idiot
    Me:
    You were the one who wrote cocosucker, I just assumed you meant coconuts. Vakker is from autocorrect, supposed to be understand.

From <censored>:
    ya cuz if I spelled the real word Funzio would ****** it out
    Me:
    You were still the one talking about coconuts, not me.
    From <censored>:
    The originial work was ***** you cooconuthead
    Me:
    I'm just playing with you Probably not too many people attacking you with those stats. I added you so that there will be one less
    From <censored>:
    I hear ya brother and I'll apologize for being a baby, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning so my bad...
    *he accepted*
    From <censored>:
    Obviously doing alright for yourself if u were robbin me!

Made me laugh a bit

/edit - the ***** are actually *'s as they show on my wall

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    lmaooooo I find that funny, first they call you a coco sucker, then I hear ya brother!
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jaywalker View Post
    I robbed some guy for ~50k. He had 27k defence and tons of grenades, I have ~19k attack.
    From <censored>:
    hey dirty c0cosucker make ur hood not suck so u don't have to nag everyone else like the pathetic ****** you are

Me (he deleted the message, so might not be 100% accurate)
    You mad bro? Might be hard to vakker (autocorrect, understand) what crime city as about for someone who doesn't like coconuts

From <censored>:
    vakker and coconuts...you make no sense idiot
    Me:
    You were the one who wrote cocosucker, I just assumed you meant coconuts. Vakker is from autocorrect, supposed to be understand.

From <censored>:
    ya cuz if I spelled the real word Funzio would ****** it out
    Me:
    You were still the one talking about coconuts, not me.
    From <censored>:
    The originial work was ***** you cooconuthead
    Me:
    I'm just playing with you Probably not too many people attacking you with those stats. I added you so that there will be one less
    From <censored>:
    I hear ya brother and I'll apologize for being a baby, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning so my bad...
    *he accepted*
    From <censored>:
    Obviously doing alright for yourself if u were robbin me!

Made me laugh a bit

/edit - the ***** are actually *'s as they show on my wall
    That is great. Most of the people that cuss at me have the intelligence of a 10 year old. Will say I get far less of it at higher levels.
    Game Name: Saint
    MW - Leader of Original Black Ops

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by upsman_17 View Post
    So yesterday I posted a thread about some dude that posted on my wall about "eating my children for lunch". I ended up finding him again and for the past 18 hours have been hitting him relentlessly every 2 hours for a 10 count. It must be getting to him bc he just posted on my wall: "I'm curious how much real money you've used to get your make believe hood." Now I am a free player, the only gold I have is the original 10 + about 600 in tapjoy gold I am saving for higher end buildings. So my response back was: "I'm wondering if you really do eat children for lunch as you say? And no, no real money spent, only gold building is the ice cream stand. Have free taptop gold saved up for rock cafes. My high stats come in part from farming m4a1s b4 they got nerfed. All other high end weapons come from free events like current atm event. So pretty much I am a free player just like you. I'm just better at the game. I'm sorry you suck so much. " That should rile him up good.

Anyone else have any funny recent rants/spam people have left on their walls? I find that aspect of the game extremely funny and would probably be bored without the interaction.
    What are you saving your gold for??? I might do the same now that there is hope of getting into the 6hundreds using tap joy ^^ yay some good-in-game news!!!

Also I'm torn... should I save my respect for later??? I have 1500+ sitting there just winking at me... I WANT TO SPEND!!!!

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    What are you saving your gold for??? I might do the same now that there is hope of getting into the 6hundreds using tap joy ^^ yay some good-in-game news!!!

Also I'm torn... should I save my respect for later??? I have 1500+ sitting there just winking at me... I WANT TO SPEND!!!!
    Saving my gold for when Rock Cafes open up later today, YAY! And also for Gents Club at level 125. I need about 50 more tapjoy gold for 2 of each. Since I am strong for my bracket and lose very infrequently I dont need the stat boost that RP weapons will add now, so I have been saving them (have about 42K now) for when I start getting beat up or to see if Funzio releases some new higher end RP weapons. Worse case, some day I may be sitting on 90K respect and just buy 125 chain whips all at once and see a major spike in stats. I am OCD like that, I like seeing big jumps rather than baby steps.

Post Count
    HA that is awesome!

On tapjoy (I'm rocking an android) I only get 1 gold (2 if I'm lucky) - have you done ~600 downloads???

Just making sure I'm doing this right :/

Indian Groupie

Banned
    Post Count

So if you are winning like 95% of your robberies/fights, I would say keep saving the RP as you dont really need the stat boost at the present time. Otherwise spend away. Earlier in the game when I needed the extra stats I would usually save up like 2-3K and then spend.

Post Count
    I don't know what to buy with the RP though

I have 11 tommy guns 2 colombian knives 17 combat boots 4 mustangs

And no I'm not winning fights

I've leveld toooo quickly - I'm lvl32 and I've only got 1474def and 1178att

Indian Groupie

Banned
    Post Count
    HA that is awesome!

On tapjoy (I'm rocking an android) I only get 1 gold (2 if I'm lucky) - have you done ~600 downloads???

Just making sure I'm doing this right :/

I have only done about 10 tapjoy offers. I always go for the big payout credit card offers for tapjoy. Discover gave me 218 and just did AMEX for 368. Key is once the credit card company calls and confirms your info and accepts your application, then you get the gold. Could be a week or so. Then you just wait for the card to show up, never activate it, cancel it, and cut that sh!t right up and throw it in the trash. Easiest tapjoy method if you are easily accepted for credit. My credit score is 765 so I can always get any credit offer I want. I just dont choose to carry more than 1 credit card besides my VISA check card, bc credit cards companies are evil entities that feed off the blood of the needy. But if they want to give me 20-30 bucks worth of gold, I'll use them like the rented mules that they are.

Post Count
    FYI... every time you get credit that affects your credit score o_0 (in a negative way)

EDIT: Mind you... you could have EXCELLENT credit and then it won't matter much ^^

(but it always adds a ding to your credit score)

Indian Groupie

Post Count
    If you want a peek into the mind of a twisted individual, read my wall.
    *Be warned,contains posts of a highly sexual and illegal nature

*had to put a disclaimer
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't know what to buy with the RP though

I have 11 tommy guns 2 colombian knives 17 combat boots 4 mustangs

And no I'm not winning fights

I've leveld toooo quickly - I'm lvl32 and I've only got 1474def and 1178att

Some may disagree, but I almost want to say camp a little bit to build up economy so maybe you can buy some cash weapons to compete in the short term. Then you could save RP for the mid-tier and end game RP weapons (Chain Whips, NVBs, Sawn Off Shotgun). I wouldnt get any more combat boots if I were you, they are quickly replaced later on. I was always relatively strong and have only lost about 100 fights/robberies since about level 15 so I have been on a slightly different path than you, maybe another forum member that started out weak but recovered could chime in and offer advice on what they did. It's still early in the game for you, plenty of time to recover. Just make sure you are building your econ and always upgrading.

EDIT: Forgot to add: Not sure what your mafia size is, but if you are at max mafia for your level, drop your mafia into a bracket where you are able to win more fights against people with stats more around yours.
    Last edited by upsman_17; 04-20-2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Post Count
    yeah I'm trying to get economy up... arggg I'm only at 5k p/h...

I'm trying to get my ice cream to lvl10 as quickly as possible :/

Indian Groupie