Suggested event main prizes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggested event main prizes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Smile Suggested event main prizes

So I have two suggested event main prizes. First and my favorite upgrade 2 buildings at once! I'd throw down some serious gold on that one. Or 50 more stamina would be great too! What would u guys think about either. Or what prize would you really like to get?

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's my idea. It's a three in one prize. You get one free land expansion per month, one free upgrade every two weeks, and one free building construction per week. Funzio is never going to do this but this is the only grand prize that I could think of.

Post Count
    How about a gun that converts your RP into Gold

14 gold for robbing a loft?

Indian Groupie
    A/D 15k/15k | IPH $80k | LVL173 | 499er

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke 3457 View Post
    So I have two suggested event main prizes. First and my favorite upgrade 2 buildings at once! I'd throw down some serious gold on that one. Or 50 more stamina would be great too! What would u guys think about either. Or what prize would you really like to get?
    I don't mind about the stamina but we definitely need to upgrade more than 1 building at the same time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    How about a gun that converts your RP into Gold

14 gold for robbing a loft?
    I bet funzio won't do it because this may mean the end of buying gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honghim View Post
    I don't mind about the stamina but we definitely need to upgrade more than 1 building at the same time.
    I don't see why they DEFINITELY need to do that... you seem to be a prime example of why they DON'T need to be able to upgrade 2 buildings at once...

It would be nice if you could buy gold with in game cash though...

Indian Groupie

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honghim View Post
    I bet funzio won't do it because this may mean the end of buying gold.
    I know lol... but realistically.. they probably won't do any of the suggestions lol

Indian Groupie

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would love it if they repeated the previous events to give people a chance to get some of the prizes they missed.
    I'm running a mafia, not a daycare.
    I want your money, not your friendship.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahkin View Post
    I would love it if they repeated the previous events to give people a chance to get some of the prizes they missed.
    But what happens to the people that DO have the items?

Get the same weapons without a bonus the second time around?

Indian Groupie

Banned
    Post Count
    I think that's why we are seeing this event with +40% respect from fights. If you missed the Sig, you can get this to make up for it, and if you did get the Sig you're not excluded or feeling like "whatever, I already have that so I don't care and I won't need to spend gold".

I think we'll see modifiers such as "jobs cost XX% less energy" (to make up for the Pathmaker) and probably a few other bonuses that have similar effects as previous event end item modifiers. The Striker pairs nicely with the Dice, but if you missed the Dice and only got the Striker you require less time to save for upgrades. Not exactly the same, but still a time saver.

The fact that the items are not repeating and are stackable makes more sense from Funzio's side because it almost guarantees player interest. If they repeat items people may not be as interested in spending gold for something hard to get that they already own, and even less if the duplicate item bonuses didn't stack.

Post Count
    When are these scratchers coming into play?

Indian Groupie

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    When are these scratchers coming into play?
    That, my friend, is one if not the greatest mystery of this forum.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah, I understand the cons of repeating events. Perhaps the solution would be to have a "Choose your final prize" event. Once every few months have an event where the final prize is your choice of any of the previous event prizes.

The number of people who have ALL of the end prizes will be extremely limited. For those people there could be a "Thank you for spending thousands of $$$ on Funzio" prize.
    I'm running a mafia, not a daycare.
    I want your money, not your friendship.

Banned
    Post Count
    The number of people who have ALL of the end prizes will be extremely limited. For those people there could be a "Thank you for spending thousands of $$$ on Funzio" prize.
    Lol, yeah.. For that "pick your miss" event players who didn't miss anything have a vehicle for an end item that looks like a solid gold stretch limo, stats 388/365. Modifier +1 gold bar for every 10 consecutive fight wins.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Prime example of why they shouldn't do this... Please explain. Am I economic minded yes is that a fault I think not. Not to mention this post was just for fun and was working out well before the personal attack which was very immature sex kitten.