Low Level Discussion ( Under level 25)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Low Level Discussion ( Under level 25)

Threaded View

Post Count

Low Level Discussion

We have too many player who are high level which is good but for low level players it's annoying because we won't have access to all best equipment so i thought I would better create a discussion for low level players to get tips.

I am going use this topic post things i am not sure about. i read best of the best topic number of times since i joined i feel like i am slowly understanding this game.

MOB MEMBERS
    So you need 20 mafia member for Italian restaurant but if you drop down will Italian restaurant you purchase still generate money afterwards ?

Each mob member will use a weapons that you have ?

Ideal Building you get
    It seem Italian Restaurant , Movie Theater and Loft are best buildings to aim for since it based mob size. You should first have the money to buy them instead rushing to add mob members.

Weapons & Armour
    There are gloves in armour section you need 25 Mafia to get are they worth getting ?

Is Gas mask at level 18 a good purchase for protection - Do we need 1 for each mob member ?

That's it for now
    Last edited by Bala82; 04-22-2012 at 01:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...