Saving all Repect points

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving all Repect points

Banned
    Post Count

Saving all Repect points

Anyone else have a feeling there might be a good reason to stockpile respect points?
    I haven't been saving long, but I'm just shy of 10K... hoping some new items come out...A non-consumable explosive with 25/25 for around 1k rp would be nice

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I've been saving too. Not to sure how I feel about the explosive idea though. I started saving because I want to see some better items, none of the current ones put my defense up enough :/

Banned
    Post Count
    Explosives are the best option for me. Non-consumable without spending RM would be awesome.

Consistent Contributor Pekersss's Avatar
    Post Count
    youre only going to get non-consumables with gold. what level are you?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekersss View Post
    youre only going to get non-consumables with gold. what level are you?
    135. That's why I'm hoping they would come out with a good explosive for RPs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    no, it doesnt pay interest on RP . so im spending it all for now.until something really comes up, then i will save

Consistent Contributor Pekersss's Avatar
    Post Count
    dont count on it.. though I would love the addition. I've been holding off TL missions in hopes that the 'worth it': 'not worth it' ratio alters.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To get the most value out of your respect points you should save all your RP for Exelero's, Chain Whips, RPG's, and Full Combat Gear's.

The ideal strategy would be to hit high RP/low XP buildings from the beginning and stockpile all RP's until [insert level Exelero's unlock] and buy 500 Exelero's. Then you would follow this up by purchasing 500 Chain Whips. Then 500 RPG's. Then 500 Full Combat Gear's.

Of course, buying the mid tier RP items instead of saving would give you a better short term boost. The strategy above is only viable if you have high enough stats (without buying ANY low/mid tier RP items) to successfully rob the high RP/low XP buildings.

EDIT: I would personally keep stockpiling RP and see what happens in the future with new game content.
    Last edited by Pikachu; 04-19-2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Added EDIT at bottom of post.
    RETIRED

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    To get the most value out of your respect points you should save all your RP for Exelero's, Chain Whips, RPG's, and Full Combat Gear's.

The ideal strategy would be to hit high RP/low XP buildings from the beginning and stockpile all RP's until [insert level Exelero's unlock] and buy 500 Exelero's. Then you would follow this up by purchasing 500 Chain Whips. Then 500 RPG's. Then 500 Full Combat Gear's.

Of course, buying the mid tier RP items instead of saving would give you a better short term boost. The strategy above is only viable if you have high enough stats (without buying ANY low/mid tier RP items) to successfully rob the high RP/low XP buildings.
    I completely agree with this. At the very least until we have better items to purchase with RP that is... and because I can't see the future, these are what I save for to a T...
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    I had about 35k RP saved up until this creep hit me this am with $uper stats. I spent 30k of it on chain whips and full combat gear. Back up to 12k now.

Sure am hoping for something nice!
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post
    I had about 35k RP saved up until this creep hit me this am with $uper stats. I spent 30k of it on chain whips and full combat gear. Back up to 12k now.

I'm not sure that I ever bought FCG, own 8, probably all from Thug Life rewards. I do, however have 420 NVBs. Hmmm, what was I thinking?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaming Will View Post

This is what i do.

Save em until i need a boost which isnt very often but its a cheaper boost than using gold im saving for buildings.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    Yeah I'm hoping for new RP weapons too. Explosives would be nice. Im pretty strong for my level and don't really need a stat boost so I've got 43K saved up and don't plan on using any until I see if something new comes out or I start getting beat up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    This is what i do.

Save em until i need a boost which isnt very often but its a cheaper boost than using gold im saving for buildings.
    What's best is that I put a message on his wall "Good Luck".

I had a request to join mafia within 3 minutes.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by upsman_17 View Post
    Yeah I'm hoping for new RP weapons too. Explosives would be nice. Im pretty strong for my level and don't really need a stat boost so I've got 43K saved up and don't plan on using any until I see if something new comes out or I start getting beat up.
    43K sounds nice! Think the most I ever saved was around 28K and I spent them on chain whips and exeleros.