Action on glitch cheats?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Action on glitch cheats?

Banned
    Post Count

Action on glitch cheats?

Has anyone seen action taken? Have reported cheats been banned, reset, or nerfed?

I for one am starting to get pretty peeved at seeing one cheater just waltzing around the forums acting as if no harm was done, particularly as his personality appears to be changing into one of almost sneering indifference.

Jeez he's even talking to the Mods and asking them to pass messages on to the Devs - wtf is that all about?!?

Post Count
    The cash glitch poster hasnt been banned either.

Update - Just checked my favorite in-game cheater and he is still up and running, just finishing upgrading 1 UC and just built 2nd UC all the while he has like 50 subways stacked and racked in the corner of his hood.

IDK, maybe they are swamped and its taking some time, but damn it sure is disheartening.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 04-19-2012 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Update
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You know , I am willing to drop stuff , but visting this forum just pisses me off more .
    Anyway probaly after this event will decide what to do , I do not want full refund on my game anymore.
    Thats all thanks to AG , nobody else , cause he even wanted to help ! (keeping it vague)

But I don't feel want to continue dumping money into a bottomless pit, for others to make fun off , I don't even miss MW and KA

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I dont understand how they could expect people to keep spending real money when there's other people cheating making more money than alot of gold spenders could even reach! What kind of chance does that leave the non gold spenders? Every person that made even 1$ from the glitch should be reset, who cares if they apologized? They're only apologizing cause they were caught red handed. Funzio says they have keep detailed records of everything so why don't they start putting those records to use and get rid of these cheaters already!

Post Count
    I didn't give a shart for the past 2 weeks but
    Someone actually robbed me!!!! This isn't how I play the game.
    The coolest thing every written,
    .........Is elsewhere.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i just see today

income /hour 60496
    atk 24860
    def 20275

building
    1 deli lvl1
    1 pizza parlor lvl1
    1 t shirt stand lvl 1
    1 laundry lvl 7
    1 house lvl 1
    1 tatoo shop lvl1
    1 warehouse lvl 1
    1 night club
    another n.c. under costruction

inventory:
    502 rpg
    503 chain wip
    59 land mine and 128 gas grenade
    501 full combat gear
    501 exelero (251 armored jet)

that s all lvl 38

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    i just see today

income /hour 60496
    atk 24860
    def 20275

building
    1 deli lvl1
    1 pizza parlor lvl1
    1 t shirt stand lvl 1
    1 laundry lvl 7
    1 house lvl 1
    1 tatoo shop lvl1
    1 warehouse lvl 1
    1 night club
    another n.c. under costruction

inventory:
    502 rpg
    503 chain wip
    59 land mine and 128 gas grenade
    501 full combat gear
    501 exelero (251 armored jet)

that s all lvl 38

Yeah, that's fair lol.

Banned
    Post Count
    In fact, screw this, I've bitten my tongue because I thought it was a kid, but I don't even believe that any more.

Santa, I'm calling you out...

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    More money is always good money.
    Under the circumstances, I see this as nothing but attention seeking flame bait, and the sort of comment that basically says 'haha screw you' to everyone else that is playing the game fair.

I just want my hood to look good. Good economy means more decorations...

Just started my first upscale club!
    More flame bait. Are you seriously posting this when people know that your hood is decorated with stuff you stole via the cheat, and your Upscale is basically funded by that cheat money?

Hey CCM, can you tell "the team" that Santa said hi. Can you mention me specifically? I'm sure they all love me.
    WTF?!? Give me a break. What exactly is this all about? Are you intentionally trying to p!ss people off?

Santa, I sincerely hope you get investigated and banned. Banned in the game, and on here.

I'd rather not see you here on the forums, because you are a daily reminder that you can cheat and seemingly not only get away with it, but publically gloat about it - and that really grits my sh!t.
    Last edited by Burn; 04-19-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    In fact, screw this, I've bitten my tongue because I thought it was a kid, but I don't even believe that any more.

I dont understand how he manages to go to "school" and be on the forums 24/7

Under the circumstances, I see this as nothing but attention seeking flame bait, and the sort of comment that basically says 'haha screw you' to everyone else that is playing the game fair.

More flame bait. Are you seriously posting this when people know that your hood is decorated with stuff you stole via the cheat, and your Upscale is basically funded by that cheat money?

WTF?!? Give me a break. What exactly is this all about? Are you intentionally trying to p!ss people off?

Santa, I sincerely hope you get investigated and banned. Banned in the game, and on here.

I'd rather not see you here on the forums, because you are a daily reminder that you can cheat and seemingly not only get away with it, but publically gloat about it - and that really grits my sh!t.

I dont understand how he manages to go to "school" and be on the forums 24/7
    Reidos
    Level 132
    Attack: 24k
    Defence:32k
    Income: 107k

144 358 316
    (PM me your in-game name so i don't delete your request)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

I agree 150%, couldnt have said it better myself. Someone needs to be set an example of and who better than someone practically bragging in the forums about it. When everyone first found out I thought the kid was like crying about it from the post he was writing and then next thing I see is him saying stuff like that. Then I see him in another thread talking about his NCs. We all need to start posting threads about banning or at the least resetting Santa and eventually funzio will have to do something

Post Count
    can you guys link me to this thread (plus post #) i want to read this thing myself. I saw he apologized and it looked like he felt really bad. can ya link me up?
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    With you burn and co. Have reported a few people. Everytime I go into someones hood and see a bus shelter now, do wonder if they have cheated. Getting to the point, how many people can you report, or even want to!

Looking at said persons hood, even has a comment on his wall about the UC and Loft expansion. And how many decorations does that person have!!!

He made such an issue telling everyone "Not to do it!" and then goes and does it himself. Disappointing to say the least.

meh!!!

Post Count
    @Dreno33

If you wanna read em then just click on his name and then click on view forum posts.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Wow what did I miss! One minute everyone is liking Santa next thing I see is this thread! I cant keep up with this forum
    CC 306 212 556 Level 200

KA 990 808 167 Level 98

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    can you guys link me to this thread (plus post #) i want to read this thing myself. I saw he apologized and it looked like he felt really bad. can ya link me up?
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-it.-Seriously.

Theres the link, they've closed the thread.

Also santas edited his original post, i didn't used to read what is there now.
    Reidos
    Level 132
    Attack: 24k
    Defence:32k
    Income: 107k

144 358 316
    (PM me your in-game name so i don't delete your request)