Need honest opinions about KA

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need honest opinions about KA

Post Count

Question Need honest opinions about KA

For all of you who have been playing the game regularly since it launched and who ALSO play Modern War regularly, I would like your honest opinion about Kingdom Age. I'm sure the games are very different from each other, but I want to see what you think so I can decide if I want to play and get into it the way I'm into Modern War, of if I just just leave this one alone. Is it fun? Does it tempt you to buy gold? (or whatever the equivalent of gold is in KA)

Post Count
    Hey SM. It is similar in a lot of ways of MW but is still a bit different. I think it's more indepth or slightly more challegeing then MW just because you have to take more things into count. So far it's been fun. I haven't been tempted to much to buy diamonds yet but I'm sure ppl will be. MW will always be my main but KA is fun to play while your waiting for all your goodies in MW so it gives you something to do in between. You should try it

Post Count
    Love it! Love the different nuances you have to be cognizant of... arming yourself, arming your army... great game so far.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Free Player

KA: 867905062 (LVL 142, A: 257k / D: 204k)
    MW: 921011485 (LVL 100, A: 21k / D: 23k)
    MQ: 365294628 (LVL 55, A: 68k / D: 70k)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke7676 View Post
    Hey SM. It is similar in a lot of ways of MW but is still a bit different. I think it's more indepth or slightly more challegeing then MW just because you have to take more things into count. So far it's been fun. I haven't been tempted to much to buy diamonds yet but I'm sure ppl will be. MW will always be my main but KA is fun to play while your waiting for all your goodies in MW so it gives you something to do in between. You should try it
    Thanks Luke. That's helpful info. I will try it out this weekend, when I go into camping mode on MW..lol.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopExpress View Post
    Love it! Love the different nuances you have to be cognizant of... arming yourself, arming your army... great game so far.
    Thanks PorkChop!

You get to use a dragon to torch a cave while you're still in the tutorial. 'nuff said.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    You get to use a dragon to torch a cave while you're still in the tutorial. 'nuff said.
    Thanks Mark. That sounds tempting, I must admit. But you're also a developer so....lol.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Does that dragon ever make a comeback later on? I haven't seen him since.

Post Count
    Good one Mark that takes the cake haha.

Post Count
    I like it do far. It does seem more intricate. I like the graphics in it.. Similar to mw, they have character. I don't care for cc much at all. Boring buildings. I still love mw the best but I can see myself playing ka and buying a few gold items. I like the golem and the spider but I'm waiting to check out the le's.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Banned
    Post Count
    I love fighting the monsters, it's more like mw then cc. It's got casualties, vaults, it expands the same way, it's got units likes mw (obviously not the same ones) but in KA you can arm your army. Each ally let's you bring in 3 units. Each unit is armed with 1 armor and 1 weapon

Post Count
    So gold unit are indestructible and the 'normal unit' can die? same as MW? I'm planning to do the MEGA Turtle route on KA.
    MW Name: Marc - 680 673 420
    CC Name: Mac-ster - 613 934 569
    KA Name: Marc - 325 460 759

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    So gold unit are indestructible and the 'normal unit' can die? same as MW? I'm planning to do the MEGA Turtle route on KA.
    I believe so, I'm not sure though

Quote Originally Posted by Euchred View Post
    Does that dragon ever make a comeback later on? I haven't seen him since.
    I'm not sure. Guess I'll have to play more.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    Love it, play game with the same hobby painting elf, dragon, rogue from Dark sword miniatures, try hunt another "jackpot" at golf course to buy diamonds