Arghhhhh, my wife is ruining my criminal empire!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arghhhhh, my wife is ruining my criminal empire!

Banned
    Post Count

Arghhhhh, my wife is ruining my criminal empire!

So I have been continually refreshing my rivals list for the past 2 days looking for some chump that posted crap on my wall about eating my children. I know, so Tyson circa 1999. I remember I have taken alot of money and farmed respect from him in the past so I figured he is somewhere around my level and was just responding to an old comment from the past rather randomly. Anyway, I JUST found him 20 minutes ago and as soon as I enter his hood, the screen changes to "Wifey Calling". Damn it. This is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened, ALWAYS in the middle of huge robberies or upgrades etc. I really wish that the game would save progress so that when you come back it hasn't re-set to your hood. And it wasn't like she was calling to tell me how awesome she thought I was, she was b!tching about whether I changed the water filter in the fridge. Of course I changed the god damned water filter, now let me get back to my revenge! Oh well, back to refreshing. Hopefully once I find him and beat him up some he will be dumb enough to attack back, then I can farm respect from him again for the next week without having to look for him.

Post Count
    ROFLMAO... this made my day. for all you single people out there, read and heed!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by upsman_17 View Post
    Anyway, I JUST found him 20 minutes ago and as soon as I enter his hood, the screen changes to "Wifey Calling". Damn it.
    Do you need a training course in how to use the 'Decline' call button on your phone?

Anyway, funny you mention this but the missus called me too today about 1 minute before my NCs were due for collection. It was a good opportunity to test out the 'Decline' call button...I can report that it worked as expected and I called her back a minute laters. Consider that the end of the training course!
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Thats epic!,

Is there any way to turn off calls while handling important business?

Update - I guess AMG figured it out.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 04-19-2012 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Update
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Your not the only one upsman, I get the water filter jug yelling also and not only that when I log in I get told to get my head out of my I phone, then she will start naming things around the house I haven't Done due to playing so much CC.

I do play to much CC.
    In Game Name Natas.

Post Count
    On the bright side, at least yu have fresh water.

Good read. I el-oh-el-ed.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    +1

I know your problem, my girlfriend has a thing for calling me at the wrong time. Like when I want to collect over a million at once. And the phone call takes always more than an hour.

Banned
    Post Count
    My husband was hooked on CC from the time he downloaded it - I couldn't figure out the addiction till I started playing it and now we are BOTH hooked...................lol

Maybe that's your answer!!

Post Count
    lol, happens to me, too... My husband calls it, "game blocking!" when he calls for no reason.
    He thinks it is soooooo funny. I don't. This is serious business! lol! Yeah, riight!

(I tried to get him hooked on CC but sorta ended up with a camper account on his phone... I'm still working on him.)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha54 View Post
    My husband was hooked on CC from the time he downloaded it - I couldn't figure out the addiction till I started playing it and now we are BOTH hooked...................lol

Maybe that's your answer!!
    Are you and your hubby mobbed up or do you rob each other when the other isnt looking?
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Do you need a training course in how to use the 'Decline' call button on your phone?

Anyway, funny you mention this but the missus called me too today about 1 minute before my NCs were due for collection. It was a good opportunity to test out the 'Decline' call button...I can report that it worked as expected and I called her back a minute laters. Consider that the end of the training course!

*Faceslap* How could I be so simple and not have thought of that? Of course...."DECLINE"....It's not like I havent used it before in other circumstances. Lesson learned, thank you AMG.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Whip88 View Post
    Your not the only one upsman, I get the water filter jug yelling also and not only that when I log in I get told to get my head out of my I phone, then she will start naming things around the house I haven't Done due to playing so much CC.

I do play to much CC.

I got yelled at 2 days ago for multi-tasking. I was collecting my 12/24's while on the ride-on mower. Of course the yelling started AFTER I ran over the new Hosta she had just planted last week. I tried to defuse the situation by assuring her that by collecting on-time it would allow me to upgrade one of "our" lofts to Level 4. Her response can not be printed on the forums.

Post Count
    Yeah when you get a call and are in the middle of a robbery with huge cash, just decline.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by upsman_17 View Post
    *Faceslap* How could I be so simple and not have thought of that? Of course...."DECLINE"....It's not like I havent used it before in other circumstances. Lesson learned, thank you AMG.
    LOL...hey, if you need to to take the "Self-Defence 101" class after your good lady kicks you in the crown jewels for not taking her call let me know Alternatively, how to deal with torrents of verbal can be addressed by my "Assertiveness 101" class
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Are you and your hubby mobbed up or do you rob each other when the other isnt looking?
    we were at first but I decided that when I was synching it would be a good idea to let him rob me - but then we lost each other on the walls - and now he's not on my rivals list because I am levelling faster - so not sure what we will do now.........probably join forces at some point...

he gets me to beat people up for him sometimes.............lol