hey

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: hey

Post Count

hey

Are the iOS and android CC on the same server or are the different? Just wondering b/c the androids dont have any of these events u all r talking about. Also, just wondering bout my acct, read most of the best of the best stuff and just wondered what u all did in the ealry stages, im currently at lvl 9 with my income at 2600/hr. My upgradin is non stop and most my buildings are 3hr payouts.i was gonna camp for awhile and continue to upgrade and try to at least double my income and maybe make a nestegg to buy enough ak47s for my mafia....any feedback is appreciated, thanks

Post Count
    Camping is great! Just do it! As for servers...no idea, wait out the replies. I read somewhere that events coming up on them ......I forget that part too, I think I read crates don't go to Android. I'd assume same for event, IDK... I'll just shut up. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by moparland View Post
    Are the iOS and android CC on the same server or are the different? Just wondering b/c the androids dont have any of these events u all r talking about. Also, just wondering bout my acct, read most of the best of the best stuff and just wondered what u all did in the ealry stages, im currently at lvl 9 with my income at 2600/hr. My upgradin is non stop and most my buildings are 3hr payouts.i was gonna camp for awhile and continue to upgrade and try to at least double my income and maybe make a nestegg to buy enough ak47s for my mafia....any feedback is appreciated, thanks
    My level is 8. My income per hour is currently 16.7k but about to bump much higher b/c
    1) my second LM (laundry mat) is about to lvl up to 10.
    2) I have TWO lvl 3 MTs (Movie Theaters),
    3) TWO level 6 italian restaurants,
    4) TWO level 6 BB (basketball courts) and
    5) TWO level 5 Ice cream shops.

then a few other buildings not very awesome. Best use of gold at our level are the BB and ice-cream shops. GREAT income for price. Only need 16 Tapjoy gold and you will have enough gold for all 4 buildings. Keep low mafia number to prevent more attacks on you. Buy about 15 tennis rackets for some good defense. AKs are good too(: but you need 10 mafia. Don't follow storyline (big disadvantage)

What else... oh yeah, send me an invite and I will add you when i buy my lofts and need 100 mafia(: code is first number in my signature.

Hmmm... Ya, just keep rereading guides and I'm sure you'll catch new info that will help, i tend to peek in and reread sometimes. really helps!

This is my new account, my old was lvl 43 and I started off without forum knowledge, haha.

GL mate!
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Wow! Lol! now i got something to aim for. I got my mafia maxed for lvl 9 (45) and got revolver, brass knuckles, and steel toes for them all. I got a lvl 3 ice cream shop, and 2 lvl 5 pizza parlors, and a lvl 2 italian rest. Ill do the tapjoy to get some more ice cream and maybe bb, they just seem to take up lot of room. Ill work on my income more for now i guess. Thanks

Post Count
    Lol correction: the ice cream shop is lvl 5 and pizza parlors r lvl 6, upgrading one to lvl 7, upgradin so much lost track