Improvement for placing new buildings/objects - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improvement for placing new buildings/objects

Banned
    Post Count
    I like having trees in my hood. I the only reasons I don't have a lot more than I do are because of the clicking issue, and because I'd rather reinvest in building my economy than plant a bunch of good-for-nothing trees.

I'd like to have a pine tree for every sidewalk square and surround everything with trees the way some people surround everything with BGAs. That won't happen for a long time though. Maybe never even, my interest will plummet if we continue to be treated with disrespect regarding the Hardened Shotgun issue. But that's a different discussion.

Post Count
    You can get an idea of my spreadsheet here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/5875272...in/photostream

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've been wishing they would do that for a long time. I have 110+ buildings and it gets hard to keep track of where all the little spaces are sometimes. Find myself rearranging often to keep track of my space.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ogel45 View Post
    You can get an idea of my spreadsheet here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/5875272...in/photostream
    I am also using a spreadsheet to map my buildings (no empty space left), to keep track of upgrade cost/time/revenue to the next level for each of them and also to know what equipment I have (tells me right away what's my 500 threshold in A/D for each category).
    It took a little while to build but makes it now super easy to manage my account.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I surrounded my house with pine trees then tried to move my house and couldn't click it. Quite annoying.

Ended up moving every single tree.
    RETIRED

Post Count
    I ended up selling a lot of low level buildings recently, and now I have a "bare" hood. I'm adding the high level buildings slowly and it makes moving them a but easier. But I do not like the way it looks right now. I also had a lot of trees that I sold today because of the moving issue.
    Proud member of HTC White!!!