best def item to farm?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best def item to farm?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

best def item to farm?

what is the best def item to farm now and where?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This question is so open ended. What level are you so what maps do you have access to? If you are high level than the urban warfare vest at empire arena clothing store is a great 1 click item. It also depends on where you are weak. Either create a spreadsheet you can use on your own and look up Lars spreadsheet that he posted here.

Post Count
    +1 Rhino72

We really need to at least know your level to better help
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You're not giving us much to work with. Just do whatever the people above me said to do. I'm sure they know what they're doing...
    RETIRED

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    This question is so open ended. What level are you so what maps do you have access to? If you are high level than the urban warfare vest at empire arena clothing store is a great 1 click item. It also depends on where you are weak. Either create a spreadsheet you can use on your own and look up Lars spreadsheet that he posted here.

I just opened up Empire Arena and saw that the clothing store buy in for me is 7 mil +. The info I've seen posted says the drop rate is .31 / 1000 energy. Is this still accurate as far as you know? Just want to make sure the buyin justifies the cost.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The urban warfare doesn't drop very well at all. I get 1 for every couple thousand. The NATO gas mask at the airport drops extremely more often than the vest.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    sorry for the vague question. i am level 134 att 25581 def 27356

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iz360 View Post
    sorry for the vague question. i am level 134 att 25581 def 27356
    i have no def buildings just a couple of gatlings

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbernick9 View Post
    The urban warfare doesn't drop very well at all. I get 1 for every couple thousand. The NATO gas mask at the airport drops extremely more often than the vest.
    I beg to differ, i have 191 UWV and they drop as they should for me.
    usually 2/6 is average but if you farmed M4 then you know how it goes.

* due to ATM event they have dropped less

Post Count
    Hi countersniper... question: would you spend time/energy on the last two bosses to get decent loot every 2.5 days, or would you pound away at like ECB or UWV until you get a decent amount of those?

Post Count
    I was having next to no luck farming MWV, to the point that I got one a day. Really not worth the exp invented. I started doing the BM boss mission and a little over 1 week later I have 3 experimental mech suits (17/33) to show for it and 3million in cash.

Really think the boss missions are worth the time they take to do.

Post Count
    I personally am doing Ma Sheng at the Black Market. It only cost me 455k to buy in and I got a Reinforced Tonfa 24/19 and 1.2 million cash on 1st completion.

I think thats pretty nice.

Kane at Octagon Alley will cost me $4.5 million to buy in so I'm gonna wait a couple days but there is a nice vehicle that can drop there plus approx same cash. Dont recall stats.

You have to decide what you think is best for your particular situation and current equipment needs but its worth it in my book.
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    thank you guys! very helpful!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To each their own, the money collected sounds good but i have an income of 450k ph so its not that tempting.
    in the past 4 days i've farmed 47 giving me 5/6 attk/def, i am glad to take 235/282 added to my stats oppossed
    to 36/57 for a weeks worth of farming.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fricco View Post
    To each their own, the money collected sounds good but i have an income of 450k ph so its not that tempting.
    in the past 4 days i've farmed 47 giving me 5/6 attk/def, i am glad to take 235/282 added to my stats oppossed
    36/57 for a weeks worth of farming.
    If I was makin that bank I might reconsider. Thats why i said he's gotta weigh his own circumstances.

Plus I have horrible luck farming so I like the guaranteed drop. I mean really horrible luck.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 04-18-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!