Need advice

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need advice

Post Count

Need advice

I need advice on how to play the game better (lol) i am level 26 with 56 in my mob. my mafia attack is 682 and defense is 780. I lose pretty much everytime i attack someone lately and idk what to do to get better weapons. I have experience with games like this (farming weapons and etc) but i dont know where to farm, ive pretty much just been doing the jobs in my goals and thats it. Any information would help, thanks.

Consistent Contributor rareay84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Farming weapons gives you experience which levels you up and exposes you to stronger players. Harvesting cash from your buildings doesn't level you up.

Stop PvE and PvP, and instead build and level up your cash buildings and buy guns until your stats are better - like AT/DF of 2000. Remember, every mafia you have can use 1 each of guns, melee, armor, and cars.
    You should add me because my mamma sez I'm pretty.
    CC: 590 850 549
    MW: 847 218 998
    KA: 171 174 158

Post Count
    At lvl 26 it helps to get your mob up to it's level and from what I was told it is 5 times your level - so at 26 you should have 130 mob members.

Have 130 of every item - even if it's a cheap stat of 1/1. That's what I'm currently doing... my stats suck too (._.)

Also when you attack read the players stats to somewhat make sure you can kill him ^^

I don't get attacked that much honestly... maybe 3-4 times over night and then retaliation attacks until we both agree to add each other lol

Post Count
    ALSO! Remember to ATTACK a lot (so invest into stamina - something I didn't do from getgo)...

Attacking players give you almost better items than you can buy (without spending gold)...

Like I just got an M14 Sniper Rifle 9attack7defense... It's the best way to "farm" for items...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sexkitteh View Post
    ALSO! Remember to ATTACK a lot (so invest into stamina - something I didn't do from getgo)...

Attacking players give you almost better items than you can buy (without spending gold)...

Like I just got an M14 Sniper Rifle 9attack7defense... It's the best way to "farm" for items...
    +1 And attacking and robbing doesn't make you level as quickly as purely farming does either. Wish someone had told me that earlier, lol.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by frenda View Post
    +1 And attacking and robbing doesn't make you level as quickly as purely farming does either. Wish someone had told me that earlier, lol.
    Yeah, I'm starting to agree with guys about this at the lower levels if you do PvP, I do, though, think you should start farming when you unlock Junkyard at level 30. Vehicles are very hard to come by and Lowriders with 6A, 6D, and a drop rate of .94/1000 energy is worthwhile. And you will probably use these until you can farm Empire Buses much, much later on.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I don't know if you can get to Boardwalk, if so: farm the rusty M4A1. 7ATT/11DEF. It's good for your level and the drop rate is good.

Post Count
    by farming Junkyard - do you mean junkyard in general? or is there a specific mission you recommend?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jmeijer View Post
    I don't know if you can get to Boardwalk, if so: farm the rusty M4A1. 7ATT/11DEF. It's good for your level and the drop rate is good.
    That's still my fave. Drop rate IS good and the cash payback is decent too. Average of about $2400. It's a nice cash reserve, especially when you're short money to open an ATM or do an upgrade.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Yeah, I'm starting to agree with guys about this at the lower levels if you do PvP, I do, though, think you should start farming when you unlock Junkyard at level 30. Vehicles are very hard to come by and Lowriders with 6A, 6D, and a drop rate of .94/1000 energy is worthwhile. And you will probably use these until you can farm Empire Buses much, much later on.
    I've never seen that kind of drop rate on the Lowriders. I wish! But good luck, and I agree, in theory it's a great Loot location.

Post Count
    All you beginners: RTFM. Everyone else too.

And since there is no manual (heh), read the stickied best of best guides.

And examine the following spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZWmF3eWc#gid=6

Yes, I know it is tedious. Do it anyway.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    All you beginners: RTFM. Everyone else too.

And since there is no manual (heh), read the stickied best of best guides.

And examine the following spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZWmF3eWc#gid=6

Yes, I know it is tedious. Do it anyway.
    I'd rather have a forum conversation about the topic tyvm t(>.>)

But seriously... not to get too cheeky ^^... I have read the guides and stuff and they are very helpful... still fun to discuss though

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by frenda View Post
    I've never seen that kind of drop rate on the Lowriders. I wish! But good luck, and I agree, in theory it's a great Loot location.
    I have 24 lowriders just from farming during last 2 event at the Junkyard
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    I've done that, and I still learn new stuff all the time here. There's so much in those threads and they tend to overlap some, so it's easy to get lost or miss something. I know I've read stuff and still needed someone to explain it to me, especially some of those spreadsheets. Great info, but hard for a liberal arts guy to wrap his head around, at times.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    I have 24 lowriders just from farming during last 2 event at the Junkyard
    Dude, I'd kill for just half that many. I think I've gotten 2 total from about 3 full bars of energy.