Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: $300K Per Hour Club

Post Count
    I'm at three twenty sumpthin
    BECOME AN ALLY
    615 778 107 and 789 779 245

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sia View Post
    I am at 498k at level 138 without high level short time buildings. The short time buildings are as important as the rest. The amount of cash you can buy is your 5 day cash income. A level 10 depot would boost this significantly and when in need of supplementary cash you can count on 5$ cash buy. I will upgrade these buildings ASAP to expand beyond my 10 million vault by purchasing 5$ of cash. Currently 5$ gives me 2 million which is sufficient for an upgrade of 2 to 4 million beyond my vault.
    That's interesting. didn't know that. Though for me it's exactly 4 days income. Are you sure it's 5 days for you Sia, cause in that case I guess it changes at some point (lvl 69 now)

MW: 490 829 650
    MW LLP: 788 886 318
    KA: 793 825 044

Active forum members are always welcome as allies. Send me a PM!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cheiz View Post
    That's interesting. didn't know that. Though for me it's exactly 4 days income. Are you sure it's 5 days for you Sia, cause in that case I guess it changes at some point (lvl 69 now)
    It's calculated based on ur income/hr times a multiplier n rounded the sum.

Bag of cash: x 3.99
    Stash of cash: x 8.79
    Stockpile of cash: x 19.19
    Bank truck of cash: x 51.99
    Vault of cash: x 119.99
    Last edited by Aidan; 04-20-2012 at 04:20 AM.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Post Count
    Thanks for clarifying that Aidan. So IMO upgrading the short-time buildings can indeed be useful if you intend to buy cash

MW: 490 829 650
    MW LLP: 788 886 318
    KA: 793 825 044

Active forum members are always welcome as allies. Send me a PM!

Post Count
    Np. Yes, having a high income/hr will give u more bang fr ur money if u r buying cash. Having said tht, if u r a light spender (spending $5-$10 here n there), the better option is to buy gold. U wont get any from the game but u can get cash frm various ways.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Lurker
    Post Count
    Al, can this be done as a free player, or do you need gold? I added you and can't wait to see your base.
    Dean T
    511 342 222

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    That's crazy, u must of been sitting for awhile.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have been camping for a little while now, yes. I reached $288K without any gold buildings, however, my patience ran thin and I bought the solar array and coal mine.

Thank you everybody for the adds and the good words. I just started my $14million dollar expansion. After completion, only two more pieces of water left.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Murkya View Post
    I have been camping for a little while now, yes. I reached $288K without any gold buildings, however, my patience ran thin and I bought the solar array and coal mine.

Thank you everybody for the adds and the good words. I just started my $14million dollar expansion. After completion, only two more pieces of water left.
    You probably gonna b the 1st person to complete all water expansions. Awesome, I think

Post Count

Boring

Is it not really boring being able to win every battle never be attacked and is there no challenge in that? If you just like collecting cash I can see the appeal but I prefer to play the game for free, it takes a long time but worth it for the satisfaction and gameplay , can't see the appeal for doing that but each to their own.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The challenge is in the patience, Tctiger. If I just like collecting cash, I'm glad you would be able to spot some sort of appeal in that, however irrelevant. The way you play the game is of no importance to me, as you can tell with my left handed approach to expansions. What I mean by that is "a new approach" is not a boring approach, but an uncharted approach. The title of your post was "Boring". You were right, your post was boring.

Lurker
    Post Count
    That is good to know. I am trying it the way you are and quite enjoying it. I am on level 13 or so. I have another account at level 30 but I am enjoying the lower level more. They both are being played with different stratagies.
    Enjoy,
    Dean

Post Count
    Didn't really get your reply , uncharted approach is one word for it , if you bought land you could build on you would be increasing your income and base you have all the water but you cant build on most of it ! When you start buying land for buildings it will cost a lot more. If you want to play like that and make the game longer then you have the correct stratigy , most people want to get better and richer the quickest way that is why no one buys all the water first , that would be suicide for a free player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Like the OP I enjoy the merits of camping and seeing my income grow. However, unless there is some mission reward to expand base to cover all water areas that is imo a waste of money and better spent unlocking land. There are a lot more land money and defense buildings out there compared to sea options.

At level 6 I've stopped on my 8.5 mil expansion as there's no need to expand beyond for the foreseeable future. I suggest saving up for future unit purchases as the most expensive sea item is $8 mil each. I've almost have 100 million dollars saved and looking to save at least 1 billion by the time all my money and unit buildings are level 10 before considering leveling up.

Post Count
    Did I read that right ? Level 6 with 100m take it you have spent a lot of real cah? Your base is nearly as big as mine and I'm level 70 free player though , your figures are mind blowing to me