$300K Per Hour Club - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: $300K Per Hour Club

Post Count
    I am at 450,000 per hour or something and was doing the math on how many palm trees will it take to pay for the $33,000,000 Nanotech level 2 upgrade It turns out it will take 79 minutes of nonstop clicking to buy 920 palmtrees and then another 79 minutes to sell them

I don't even want to think about how will I get to level 3 without leaving 50 mill out there for the taking...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascent View Post
    I am at 450,000 per hour or something and was doing the math on how many palm trees will it take to pay for the $33,000,000 Nanotech level 2 upgrade It turns out it will take 79 minutes of nonstop clicking to buy 920 palmtrees and then another 79 minutes to sell them

I don't even want to think about how will I get to level 3 without leaving 50 mill out there for the taking...
    Currently the game thinks i have max amount of black barrels and it says the most you can buy is 200 (even though i have none). If this maximum is true and true for all decorations, the palm tree thing will not work on such a large scale.

Post Count
    Just broke 300K. On to 400!!!

Post Count
    Well, I am not sure about barrels, but I did have 8 mill worth of palm trees before and that is 320 of them if my math is correct

Post Count
    Currently at $364,128/hr - lvl 43 - waiting for a Chemical Plant to upgrade to lvl 3.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Murkya View Post
    I know I don't collect $300K an hour, however, I am finally over the hump:

Level 12

Income Per Hour - $311,538.00
    Attack - 1506
    Defense - 2170
    Vault Size - $10,000,000
    Next Expansion cost - $14,000,000 (I only lack 3 expansions until I own all the water on the map!)

Add me and come check it out........
    777 277 849
    Why are you only at level 12. This is pointless!

Post Count
    To get a true per hour rate sell your armories and supply depots as these are never ever collected often enough to truly reflect your per hour (unless of course you log on to MW every 5 and 30 minutes which is humanly impossible isn't it? I have a £280k per hour with no supply depots or armories. I have 2 nano's and 2 offshore drilling platforms both upgraded to level 3 and for the gold players like me buy the Bio domes x 2 and upgrade to level 5 ASAP. They give mega bucks :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If I wanted a true per hour rate, I would most certainly sell the buildings you mentioned. However, if you would like for me to delete these buildings in order to make your 280K per hour look better, I would consider it.

Moving forward, please explain the "point" of moving past level 12. I believe that you and I are playing the exact same pointless game, but I see that you being at whatever level youre currently at holds more "point value" than my lowely level 12.

Post Count
    Hi, I'm not having a pop but just find it hard to understand why you are not progressing through the levels as well as upgrading and expanding. isn't this a PvP and PvE game? I just don't respect what you're doing. I,m at level 68

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
    Hi, I'm not having a pop but just find it hard to understand why you are not progressing through the levels as well as upgrading and expanding. isn't this a PvP and PvE game? I just don't respect what you're doing. I,m at level 68
    I'm sure he doesn't give a damn if you respect the way he plays or not. It's his prerogative how he plays the game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StuN View Post
    I'm sure he doesn't give a damn if you respect the way he plays or not. It's his prerogative how he plays the game
    Thanks STuN, I've received hate comments as well for my own way in playing the game. Cool to see others who don't play like this understand we want to play the game our way(:
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    Thanks STuN, I've received hate comments as well for my own way in playing the game. Cool to see others who don't play like this understand we want to play the game our way(:
    When I get KA I'm gonna do it the Draino way and camp like a marfaka

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    My post was not hate related in any sense. I just think your style of play is boring. Im entitled to my opinion as are you. If you enjoy playing the way you do happy days :-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
    My post was not hate related in any sense. I just think your style of play is boring. Im entitled to my opinion as are you. If you enjoy playing the way you do happy days :-)
    o ok. thanks for the clarification. good, nice to know that
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    As boring as it may seem, I am very excited about chasing the $400K club