More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Amber I bought 3 vaults during the sale and Saturday / Sunday I came across a guy who had used some gold but clearly was cheating. I was pissed to see that whatever I do with 3 vaults wouldn't let me crack through his BS cheating defense so I am with you 100%. Yes I have invested a good deal of money into this game and I will hold off on purchasing any more real money items until I see that something has been done to deal with it.

One suggestion would be for Funzio to run a query to report back to them every player who has greater than 500 of any item other than explosives. I posted on this guy's wall yesterday "I can understand if you decided to stock up on 11000 land mines + 14000 Napalm but what would possess you to buy 1500 Tasers and 5000 Golden Magnums?" Those types of numbers should be very easy to weed out, reset and impose some kind of ban, reset or punishment that is meaningful.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's only polite to get L Fizzle's name right before you call them out.
    And we are also "pretty sure" that Mark and Fizzle aren't your real names. Just sayin.....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Personally, I would hold a zero tolerance policy for intentional cheating. Some people spend real money on this game and anyone who undermines that system makes every single legitimate player into a "sucker".
    LOL....look who found Jesus.

Jill, you make some great points.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    And we are also "pretty sure" that Mark and Fizzle aren't your real names. Just sayin.....
    We're positive. He said his is fake and she told us her real name.

You're like breath of fresh air around here Max. How you been?
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 04-16-2012 at 08:01 AM.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    We're positive. He said his is fake and she told us her real name.

Your like breath of fresh air around here Max. How you been?
    Doin well. Heading to London tonight on the redeye for some much needed R&R. Using points so the trip is almost free, except tavern expenses, of course. Cant find a tavern where points work....LOL.

Ooops....threadjack. Chiefer will be here in T-Minus 30 seconds.....29......28.......

Post Count
    Doin well. Heading to London tonight on the redeye for some much needed R&R. Using points so the trip is almost free, except tavern expenses, of course. Cant find a tavern where points work....LOL.

Ooops....threadjack. Chiefer will be here in T-Minus 30 seconds.....29......28.......
    LOL... Enjoy yourself.
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    Looks like I missed something here...yes we do not want cheaters, but take it easy, they will be wiped out by funzio sooner or later. It's not like M4A1 that never came back.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Post Count

Hey Max, whereabouts you in London?
    Let me know, if you need some ideas about where to go or any help while you're here.
    PS - all my plugs seem to work fine, i think you've got the wrong type of equipment...
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinja View Post
    Hey Max, whereabouts you in London?
    Let me know, if you need some ideas about where to go or any help while you're here.
    PS - all my plugs seem to work fine, i think you've got the wrong type of equipment...
    London Book Fair at Earls Court and then in South Kensington. Will have the unlimited underground/bus pass, so all the usual haunts with colleagues that know the drill. Imperial War Museum is high on the list, and we are virgins on that side of the river. Thanks for the offer.

Post Count
    Does Funzio actively look for & weed out cheaters or do they wait for us to report them?

Asking because I know of a few players who worked the crate glitch and became super strong overnight. CCMark said it was handled. The crate glitchers are still playing. I haven't reported anyone, yet. The glitch was fixed, but were the cheaters fixed?

Wouldn't it be easy enough to find those player who downloaded the crate glitch version from iTunes 20,30,40x?
    Or do I have to report them? I want Funzio to find them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Does Funzio actively look for & weed out cheaters or do they wait for us to report them?

Asking because I know of a few players who worked the crate glitch and became super strong overnight. CCMark said it was handled. The crate glitchers are still playing. I haven't reported anyone, yet. The glitch was fixed, but were the cheaters fixed?

Wouldn't it be easy enough to find those player who downloaded the crate glitch version from iTunes 20,30,40x?
    Or do I have to report them? I want Funzio to find them.
    They seem to be reactive and not proactive.

Whassup ? long time no see.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    (Hi CS! It is "weekends-at-the-lake" season, yeah...sooo, no wi-fi)

I don't wanna report cheaters! Wish Funzio would do more about them. Funzio's "'don't ask, won't tell' about cheaters" policy works really well for them. We have to trust that Funzio is protecting us honest players... trust... heh.

Post Count

I don't wanna report cheaters! Wish Funzio would do more about them. Funzio's "'don't ask, won't tell' about cheaters" policy works really well for them. We have to trust that Funzio is protecting us honest players... trust... heh.
    You need to get a portable hotspot if u can get cell service. I dropped my cellphone, picked up a hotspot and can make calls on my ipod, ipad or laptop w/ skype. Obviously most people need a cell phone but i dont. I make most calls from home (skype also) and I have a phone in my vehicle w the onstar deal. I save like 100 bucks a month. Guess where that goes? at least 79.99 of it anyways. hehe.

You gotta do what you feel most comfortable with but I would urge you to report anyone who seems fishy, Funzio doesnt mind and no one gets banned that doesnt deserve it so you shouldnt feel bad. imo.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 04-16-2012 at 09:17 AM.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count

Cant wait for weekends at the LAKE!!! was suppose to go this weekend but it was to cold, hopefully next weekend and every weekend after :-)

Post Count
    My current view is that if no one files a ticket on a cheater, then Funzio is not going to do anything about it.

Which is inherently unfair.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.