More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Well put Jill and we all wait and see what the new update will bring and what recourse the "alleged" cheating players receive...
    You won't see it. We don't share the details of punitive measures. The only people that will see what happens to the accounts are the account owners.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    They are fixing the issue. Let's all calm down a little and take a breath.

It may take them some time to get everyone "weeded out", but in the mean time how is it killing people? It has been said plenty of times on these forums, "there will always be someone able to rob you". So keep you money banked and buildings collected to weather the storm. Worst Case, you collect 40% and move on.

If Funzio wasn't fixing this issue I would have a different take on it, but I've seen some of these cheaters already disappear from my rivals list. This isn't the first cheat, and will not be the last. Such is life.
    Game Name: Saint
    MW - Leader of Original Black Ops

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Look warned you guys and girls , told you it would happen sooner or later .
    Mark really set some examples cause this is crazy .
    You can´t let people just come in here tell on the forums they only lost there money ...
    That is what set off this riot , sorry harsher methods are needed
    Take away all there bought items if they cheated .

Even if they were customers before you are alienating the fair players and punishing them .
    That is the big difference .

Dravak, we do not discuss punitive measures. End of story. Action is being taken, but we will not describe what that action is or detail individual accounts.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Marky mark is not laughing ladies and gentlemen!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Dravak, we do not discuss punitive measures. End of story. Action is being taken, but we will not describe what that action is or detail individual accounts.
    CC Mark, you are a service provider, we are your clients. As a matter of fact we are more than just your clients, in this forum we provide you invaluable feedback on your product, we provide you with new ideas on how to improve your service and we also provide you with information when something goes wrong in the game, as in this case and the various other threads relating to the same problem. To give us an "End of story" line is really an insult.

As your ‘valued’ clients we want to know the actions taken to resolve the problem, the actions taken against those who have cheated, not only us, but also you. You don’t have to be precise, giving names, levels, etc but something along the lines of…..
    10 players all money removed from their game.
    10 players all inventory believed to have be purchased using their ill gains has been removed
    10 players kicked out

Pretty simple, nothing fancy but I think I speak for a few here, you would be held in very high standing and we all, as stakeholders within your company, will feel we are part of it.
    Last edited by Jill; 04-15-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Maybe I will state what I mean beter .

The whole topic of people doing whatever they want , started with the events .
    Then somebody comes into the forums , yell I lost 2 million .. my money is gone .
    Well we all know where that thread went .

Seriously Leniency is a bit gone , you cannot only take away there money , I do not want to know what happens with the players , or your action towards them .
    Just be harsher , sorry CC is already profitable ,So you have to weigh customer on each or her personal merit .
    While that system is not up for discussion , that forum post , did give it away a bit .
    I personally like that system , but sadly you have to understand at this point after gold hack respec hack , the money glitch was next .

What is next we can wonder after you plug that hole , well offcourse inventory cheat .
    That doesn´t take a genious to figure the pattern how they are going to cheat .
    So if you don´t set a harsher example now , you only stimulate the obvious .

Post Count
    That guy cried about losing 170 million and all his gear.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    WTF I didn´t read that one , I only read the one about after the DP event , when people went overtime and I called them a bunch of exploiters and cheat , they shouldn´t create a envoirement that is ripe for hacking to get there final 10 .

Around that time somebody came in and yelled I lost 2 million . somebody posted report to funzio , another person replied isn´t that a bit too much money for a 13 or something.
    That is the one I am revering too . been away from the forums for a while .

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    WTF I didn´t read that one , I only read the one about after the DP event , when people went overtime and I called them a bunch of exploiters and cheat , they shouldn´t create a envoirement that is ripe for hacking to get there final 10 .

Around that time somebody came in and yelled I lost 2 million . somebody posted report to funzio , another person replied isn´t that a bit too much money for a 13 or something.
    That is the one I am revering too . been away from the forums for a while .
    Oh, this guy was here friday night and i believe he was the same guy who posted the guide to cheat that was later deleted
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    im not sure what it can be classified as, im sure whoever found this out stumbled upon it by accident and then tried to replicate it again. should players be penalised for something that is faulty with the game?
    seeya wouldnt wanna be ya!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiv View Post
    im not sure what it can be classified as, im sure whoever found this out stumbled upon it by accident and then tried to replicate it again. should players be penalised for something that is faulty with the game?
    Not by chance, but when they then do it intentionally over and over and over again, then yes.

Its already happened to a senior forum member in the not too distant past.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    You won't see it. We don't share the details of punitive measures. The only people that will see what happens to the accounts are the account owners.
    CCM we will know on some accounts as we hold info on them as well, ie: Screeshots etc. We will be checking reguarly on these accounts to see what has happened if anything...We are losing out on these attacks etc so we do have a big interest in what punitive measures are taken.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jill View Post
    CC Mark, you are a service provider, we are your clients. As a matter of fact we are more than just your clients, in this forum we provide you invaluable feedback on your product, we provide you with new ideas on how to improve your service and we also provide you with information when something goes wrong in the game, as in this case and the various other threads relating to the same problem. To give us an "End of story" line is really an insult.

As your ‘valued’ clients we want to know the actions taken to resolve the problem, the actions taken against those who have cheated, not only us, but also you. You don’t have to be precise, giving names, levels, etc but something along the lines of…..
    10 players all money removed from their game.
    10 players all inventory believed to have be purchased using their ill gains has been removed
    10 players kicked out

Pretty simple, nothing fancy but I think I speak for a few here, you would be held in very high standing and we all, as stakeholders within your company, will feel we are part of it.

Common sense would be if you used your imagination. The way that wouldn't infringe on people's rights. Is ban the people who played free with no gold purchase and no ties.... And take away the difference from people who have bought gold and, let them continue to play. But in reality they can ban them anyway. They willingly broke an obvious rule... Breaking rules cancel "memberships" depending on severity with real money value in daily life. Exploiting cash in a game people pay to play, is highly bannable, IMO and justified.
    I not feel that people who got attacked by the exploiters and given free money should be held accountable for anything tho.
    Last edited by Chiefer; 04-16-2012 at 02:35 AM.
    The coolest thing every written,
    .........Is elsewhere.

Post Count
    Well put Jill, agree with you 100%. WE, the costumers, are the reason that Funzio still exist. Yet we don't get to know anything.

I'm pissed because I've worked very long and very hard to build up my economy, with lots of real money invested. Now it's all for nothing because anyone can get millions by just cheating. I really hope this is getting fixed, but even if it does it's still caused a lot of damage already. It's not hard to figure I'm not going to buy gold at all until this is 100% fixed, and I suggest you other players to follow this. Funzio needs to take this seriously, it's been going on for too long.

- SEM -