More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond

Post Count

More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond

I think we all remember the backlash within the forum when you introduced the rusty M4 A1's and despite various threats of quitting or buying no more gold, I think we all ended saying to ourselves, well this affects everyone, yes unfair for the low level players, but let’s move on and get our stats and income build up and continue playing the game.

The big difference now with this ‘money hack’, is we are now playing beside those who are cheating. One minute they have the same stats as you, the next they have $19m cash explosives or a mountain of some other good stat cash equipment. This is a totally different situation from the MA’s.

To me there are two big problems that I feel will make me quit the game and this time I am serious;
    1) Do I want to play a game along with people who are cheating? - Well my answer is NO.
    2) Do I want to be distracted from my normal quests and go searching for people who I believe are cheating and report them to you? OR (and perhaps this is even worse) Do I report people who I honestly believe are cheating when in fact they are straight? - To me that is like a witch hunt and I don’t want to be a part of it.

We, or at least I, need answers CC Mark and Le Fizzle, as to what is happening at your end to resolve what seems to be a spiralling out of control situation.
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    good luck getting an honest answer!

Post Count
    It is bad, I can see this having horrifying repercussions for Funzio.

I hope they can get a handle on it fast.
    Last edited by CounterSniper; 04-15-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Post Count
    I was actually just thinking that this issue is way worse than the M4A1s. I am still disappointed with the decision to nerf them, but like you said, I guess I can live with it.

I agree 100% that I don't want to play along side with cheaters. I hope Funzio gets a handle on it very quickly. Hopefully they also come down hard on the cheaters, they need to have heavy reprocussions for their actions.

Funzio I agree with the OP, please give us an update on the progress of this issue and how it is going to be handled.
    Nub Slayer:

Level: 75
    Mafia Size: 100
    Attack: 8637
    Defense: 10423
    Income/Hour: $277,241

Updated On: June 11th

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well said, Jill.
    Crime City: 679 564 057 - Modern War: 951 868 702 - Kingdom Age: 440 364 604

I'm pretty sure it's only polite to get L Fizzle's name right before you call them out.

As with any exploit we investigate, determine how it's done, and release a fix to prevent it from happening again. Players that are found to be intentionally manipulating an exploit are punished in accordance with our policies.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    How long Do you thing it will take? Keep up the good work.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's only polite to get L Fizzle's name right before you call them out.

As with any exploit we investigate, determine how it's done, and release a fix to prevent it from happening again. Players that are found to be intentionally manipulating an exploit are punished in accordance with our policies.
    this is good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJJ View Post
    this is good.
    If were true.
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Well pardon my French Sir, my English isnt that great either and if I have offended the Lady I am really sorry.

Dont think my sarcasm comes across in the written form as I intended it
    Last edited by Jill; 04-16-2012 at 03:35 AM.
    Shoot for the moon and even if you miss you will end up among the stars

Post Count
    takes a bit of time i assume.

Banned
    Post Count
    Personally, I would hold a zero tolerance policy for intentional cheating. Some people spend real money on this game and anyone who undermines that system makes every single legitimate player into a "sucker".

I have no idea how this type of thing gets addressed though, so I can only assume the Funzio crew has their work cut out for them. Good luck, I hope this is fixed soon.

It would also be cool if you adopt the Kingdom Age update system for CC. The other day I was told I had to update (KA) if I wanted to continue playing. Forcing everyone to use the same version is the right thing to do.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Personally, I would hold a zero tolerance policy for intentional cheating. Some people spend real money on this game and anyone who undermines that system makes every single legitimate player into a "sucker".

I have no idea how this type of thing gets addressed though, so I can only assume the Funzio crew has their work cut out for them. Good luck, I hope this is fixed soon.

It would also be cool if you adopt the Kingdom Age update system for CC. The other day I was told I had to update (KA) if I wanted to continue playing. Forcing everyone to use the same version is the right thing to do.
    +1 Well said!!
    Though I Wander I Am Not Lost... ~ CS
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of the women ~ Conan
    Quit CC on 5.16.12 .. lvl 146 .. Attacks 30339 Wins / 141 Losses .. Robberies 13838 Wins / 45 Losses
    Quit KA & MW on 7.06.12 .. Stats = Couldnt Care Less.
    FUNZIO got too GREEdy!

Consistent Contributor mongorie's Avatar
    Post Count
    +1 to forced updates! Fixes everything really, and every one is on the same data set/version
    no more of this imbalance between different platforms

Banned
    Post Count
    Well put Jill and we all wait and see what the new update will bring and what recourse the "alleged" cheating players receive...