More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More serious than the MA's - CCMark / Le Fizzle, Pls Respond

Post Count
    This is a horrifying situation, keep reporting the players cheating to Funzio, this is snowballing, I've reported my first, and requested a hardline approach. I don't honestly care if they've spent money on the game in the past, if they break terms and conditions they should be deleted out of CrimeCity and forfeit all money spent as they made a choice.

I can't buy gold until this is fixed, what's the point. I won't leave but I'll just collect and wait. I saw a player which I reported with $25m at least of items on $30k income. This with building upgrades and expansions is not possible and Anthrax explosives at max level (83) also into the huge numbers. No way, delete these user accounts Funzio with immediate effect if you can't tally their Itunes spending with the stats and equipment they have! You're losing out Funzio and so are we, we all work together to help Funzio bring us a fantastic game for us to enjoy and help them make money and provide us greater enjoyment. These cheats are ruining the game!!
    “Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake we must not interrupt him too soon.” 1803: Lord Horatio Nelson

Post Count
    i said this before in the other thread but the cheaters are always goin to be here regardless once this exploit gets fixed there will be another and another, it will be a never ending thing. they say the players will be punish but if you look at some of the money cheaters in a month or two from now they will be unaffected, its very obvious to notice the money cheaters like it was very obvious to see the original crate glitch players, months have passed since that glitch and you still the glitched crate players with same inventory with nothing done to them. i believe funzio picks and chooses who they will punish i.e. G Wiz.

Post Count
    I have run across a few cheaters, whats the easiest way to report them?

Post Count
    I too buy lots of gold and show my support to Funzio by doing so. This whole matter really bothers me from a customer standpoint. I haven't actually looked for anyone in the game that is exploiting this bug but if I do happen to come across them I shall.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank View Post
    I have run across a few cheaters, whats the easiest way to report them?
    Use the in-game contact button to send their name (spelling and case are very important) to our support team. They will investigate and take appropriate action.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    thank you ...extra words

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Use the in-game contact button to send their name (spelling and case are very important) to our support team. They will investigate and take appropriate action.
    They should get a lifetime ban!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    My current view is that if no one files a ticket on a cheater, then Funzio is not going to do anything about it.

Which is inherently unfair.
    That is incredibly incorrect. Our engineering team is constantly working to fix issues with the game, and when they uncover an exploit they take action against the players using it. While the fix is being worked on the support team is handling every report that comes in as well as using their own tools to deal with the worst offenders.

Cheaters are being handled every single day.
    https://www.facebook.com/RPGMonsterQuest

Post Count
    @Crime City Mark

If that is correct, I am all too happy to stand corrected.

If.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Consistent Contributor BeniBugatti's Avatar
    Post Count
    I reported a player on March 26th when that player was level 33

At that time he had approximately 1.5 Billion dollars worth of Grenade Launchers, Steel Garotes, Blast Guard Helmets and Audi's (over 500 of each). His income was below 30K per hour at that time.

I was later able to add him to my mafia, and he is now level 53 and chugging along with 500K income a huge number of expansions completed and apparently a free pass from Funzio.

All I recieved from Funzio was a we are looking into it response... so one must ask.

Why bother to report cheaters?

On a side note: I'd love to hear from some serious dedicated players that have not cheated and have been playing from day 1. Is it even possible to have accumulated that much cash playing with perfect efficiency?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No no and don't let people tell you so buying cash is silly , sorry not at that level , people quickly switch to buying gold , once they find out how it works .

So can't believe 150million worth of 500 each , when quick calculation shows you beter stats with value in gold items from RM .

Post Count
    Closing this thread. Please visit:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...io-on-Cheating