GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Guys, don't do it. Seriously.

Post Count
    LOL too funny.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CounterSniper View Post
    Absolutely worth reporting, no screenshots are needed.
    I just reported a player last week who in one night left me and another player a combined total of nearly $1 million, yet she is back with all her 490 land mines, etc., intact. Funzio did nothing to her at all. So who is the real cheater of this game??

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Close the dang thread. I'm tired of apologizing.
    RETIRED

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Close the dang thread. I'm tired of apologizing.
    Dude, stop trolling for attention. I am only responding because everybody else is thinking the same. You might not be 13 but you sure as hell are annoying like a teenager.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    Dude, stop trolling for attention. I am only responding because everybody else is thinking the same. You might not be 13 but you sure as hell are annoying like a teenager.
    I don't need attention. I just like talking to you guys. And I can't help that I act like a teenager, I am one. :/
    RETIRED

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    @Rhino, totally agree and posted something similar in another thread. Was given good advice after the 'incident', too bad it was followed

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aid View Post
    @Rhino, totally agree and posted something similar in another thread. Was given good advice after the 'incident', too bad it was followed
    Thanks Aid for the confirmation. Maybe it was just a rough day at work or maybe it is the fact that now when I come to the forum I have to sift through useless post after post to try and find something that might actually be useful. Please LFizzle give me a way to see each post where a mod / funzio employee has made a post so I can look at those first because I know I should get something useful from it. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy (and partake) in some of the banter that goes back and forth and I have numerous forum members who I specifically look for but tonight it just has rubbed me the wrong way.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wow people cheat but funzio doesn't do a thing. Its possible to have more money than ur income/hr by all the pvp and jobs you do on the side

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizz View Post
    Its possible to have more money than ur income/hr by all the pvp and jobs you do on the side
    true about having more money than income per hour, but what this thread was about was people having 20-40 million with 7k income... there are a bunch of locked threads on page 2 or going into more detail.
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    true about having more money than income per hour, but what this thread was about was people having 20-40 million with 7k income... there are a bunch of locked threads on page 2 or going into more detail.
    I like your science facts but you should change them...

I'm 13 too, am I annoying as well? Because I can stop talking to you forum folk

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by enahs1 View Post
    I like your science facts but you should change them...

I'm 13 too, am I annoying as well? Because I can stop talking to you forum folk
    ???? where did i ever say anyone was annoying????
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    ???? where did i ever say anyone was annoying????
    Sorry, that part wasn't for you iteachem, I don't know how to double quote so i just added it on, It was for Rhino and Aid

Post Count
    Sorry, that part wasn't for you iteachem, I don't know how to double quote so i just added it on, It was for Rhino and Aid
    Oh, got it... thanks for clarifying... will try to get some new quotes soon....
    retired

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you start trolling every thread to up your post count, repost in a thread where funzio already locked the other cheating threads just to irk everybody and tell everybody you are a poor 13 year old then f yeah I will call you annoying!