Where were you??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 1107 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Where were you???

Post Count
    So glad I don't have to travel this week. I can partake in my MW addiction with everyone. I'm vacationing on Bronson's turf in a few weeks...so I'll be on his time zone.
    >^..^<

Game of the Name... (Spreadsheet / Thread)
    MW RankingsKA Spreadsheet - My Kingdom

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by overkill 280 View Post
    What happened that needed takin care off Kitty?
    a ppl posted some nasty comment on her wall because she took his little money pile... lol
    no worries though... kitty can hold her own! she's played with her food, then tore the guy to shreds!!! by taking out all of his buildings!!! LOL not just once, but 3 or 4 times!!! LOL
    don't piss off the kitty!!!
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello Kitty View Post
    So glad I don't have to travel this week. I can partake in my MW addiction with everyone. I'm vacationing on Bronson's turf in a few weeks...so I'll be on his time zone.
    Wow, that is pretty awesome.

Post Count
    Hahahaha that's awesome Good for you kitty
    MW id# 505 620 871 send pm so I know who you are.
    KA id# 166 536 892 send pm ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    Yeah but I couldn't pick just whatever. I am surprised she picked Sky Devil...that was a sucky name but everyone else had already taken the good ones with their list of like 200.
    I honestly think once it was known that Sky Devil was your suggestion - then a lot of people who didn't care for any of the three picked (like me) just voted for you personally over a real liking of the actual name
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

NOT WASTING MY TIME ON THE BOSS SCAM EVENT!!! BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD ::: BOYCOTT GOLD
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    I honestly think once it was known that Sky Devil was your suggestion - then a lot of people who didn't care for any of the three picked (like me) just voted for you personally over a real liking of the actual name
    ...we're all just envious of War Priest's gamer name... that's why everyone calls him everything else in the book! lol
    no longer need allies in mw... but here's my id if you know the secret handshake - 781811497

Post Count
    Hey stricker!! Glad to see you back. I just got excited thinking kitty was coming to Boston, then I realized she said Bronson. Oops. So did you win the masters?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    Hey stricker!! Glad to see you back. I just got excited thinking kitty was coming to Boston, then I realized she said Bronson. Oops. So did you win the masters?
    Marebear, I'll be in Boston soon too!
    >^..^<

Post Count
    Tell Bronson (add kitty) to walk the red line! lol. or... at least tell him where to pArk the cAr and were to buy good cough-fee.

btw... the worst landing i've ever experienced was at logan!

steve sucked last week! (but, then again... so did Tiger W.) i thought steve was going to make a surge forward on friday... not!

Post Count
    Cool. If your around on a weekend I can hit my dad up for red sox tickets.

SKILL POINT
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

Post Count
    Ha, no kitty's flying to where Bronson is And to Boston Not me. I heard tigers a jerk. ( you know from those always reliable gossip sites)

SKILL POINT

Post Count
    Cool. If your around on a weekend I can hit my dad up for red sox tickets.
    Ha, no kitty's flying to where Bronson is And to Boston Not me. I heard tigers a jerk. ( you know from those always reliable gossip sites)
    Marebear, I think we're confused because it seems like you were saying that you were from Boston...maybe just your dad?
    >^..^<

Post Count
    No I'm from Boston but I thought, stricker Thought Bronson was coming here not you. Did you follow that mess of a sentence, lol. My dad just gets season tickets so we always go to a couple games.

SKILL POINT

Post Count
    No I'm from Boston but I thought, stricker Thought Bronson was coming here not you. Did you follow that mess of a sentence, lol. My dad just gets season tickets so we always go to a couple games.
    Ahh! Gotcha. It's just me...I'm in England for vacation (pub crawls) and Boston for work all in a few short weeks.
    >^..^<

Post Count
    Sweet. Pm me if you want to meet up. Sounds like you have a really cool job. Blood and guts just doesn't sound as good next to a trip to England.

SKILL POINT