DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 292 of 390 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 5847

Thread: "The mnju_03 marathon thread"

Post Count
    I have a belly button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    offcourse we all know US "general" education is so fabulous , that it is rated top in the world .
    So they offcourse complain about everybody else english , I mean your MC training didn't involve people who hardly speak english , or tour of duty with people who join to get a green card .

Now you are lecturing somebody about there english
    I honestly dont know what or how any of these things tie in together...but it wasnt a lecture only a simple question answered with a simple yes/no.
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySpaghetti View Post
    No, not at all. I can't speak for the rest of the country, but I wouldn't ask someone "Are you Canadian because your English is bad." I am, however, a bit of a punctuation nazi. I also wouldn't say something along the lines of "I'm here in another country so you f**s can play CC." I thought that was rude, as was the drug accusation.

Anyways, not looking to get into a pissing match here. I just wish that people would be more tolerant of others and not assume that the whole world knows what their acronyms mean.
    I also wish that Afghanistan didn't exist and that every woman in the world was over 6 foot and had blue eyes. But its not a perfect world. GET it? Get over it dude! It's the internet! You wouldn't say it but i did. You dont understand what it means because youre in another country with minimal ties to the war...so why have an opinion?
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SeqWins View Post
    I honestly dont know what or how any of these things tie in together...but it wasnt a lecture only a simple question answered with a simple yes/no.
    Welcome to the real world marine , where nothing is a YES sir , or NO sir .
    I can't do SIR .

Sorry airhead then stay in the marines forever , don't bother others with your point of view.

Banned
    Post Count
    I also wish that Afghanistan didn't exist and that every woman in the world was over 6 foot and had blue eyes. But its not a perfect world. GET it? Get over it dude! It's the internet! You wouldn't say it but i did. You dont understand what it means because youre in another country with minimal ties to the war...so why have an opinion?
    I'm not even going to grace that with a response. Oops, I guess I just did. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    Welcome to the real world marine , where nothing is a YES sir , or NO sir .
    I can't do SIR .

Sorry airhead then stay in the marines forever , don't bother others with your point of view.
    You've posted like 5 posts and I haven't made out a single sentence from any of them put together so just give up.
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    I thank God everyday for our service men, and appreciate the sacrifices made daily for us. With that being said, come on Seq, not all people think like us, as you know first hand. Don't waste your keyboard continuing this banter.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    I thank God everyday for our service men, and appreciate the sacrifices made daily for us. With that being said, come on Seq, not all people think like us, as you know first hand. Don't waste your keyboard continuing this banter.
    Dude! DUUUUUUUUUUUDE! Thank you a normal human being! I mean! Just another MERICAN!

AMERICA!!!!!!

Alright good night!
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BOS View Post
    Hear hear, BOS!

Master of Musings
    Post Count

Afghanistan wouldn't have excist if the bloody iraq didn't excist ...
    So basically atleast one country would have been truely free and instead reverting back to opium heroine , and chinese getting the mining rights , paid with american tax dollars ..

But yeah why bring all this up in a humor threat , unless you just want to be righteous .
    Without knowing what you were doing there anyway .

Soldiers fight and die , and so very few understand why .

Now lets not continue down this path shall we , before the USMC , decide to revaluate your status .
    So yeah thank you Americans for making the Chinese richer .

Post Count

Post Count
    You just gotta love messing with the MW forums..... Ahahahhahahahaah.
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    More people got b@**d today from the forums then hackers got banned from the actual game.

What's that in the sky?
    It's a bird!
    No, it's a plane!
    It's the BANHAMMER

I have a feeling I'm next (again)
    Audios Amigos (probably misspelled that)

Banned
    Post Count
    It's adios amigo.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Juaco View Post
    It's adios amigo.
    Shut up Joaquim!