"The mnju_03 marathon thread" - Page 386

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 386 of 390 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 5847

Thread: "The mnju_03 marathon thread"

Post Count
    Every once in a while I wonder what people like you think a perfect forum would look like...

Then I shake my head and move on. Some things are better off unknown.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    That's probably a good thing. If you try to start harnessing your brain power this late in life it might implode...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    That's probably a good thing. If you try to start harnessing your brain power this late in life it might implode...
    *yawn.*

If you come up with something clever later, feel free to edit it in. I'll be nice and pretend you gave me your best effort on the first go-around.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    You're so cute when you get upset. No editing needed. You set the bar so low that I don't usually bring my A game so that we can keep it on the same level.

But seriously, if you are tired you should get to bed. You have a big day tomorrow preparing for all of your pretend clients and trying to figure out what Gacha is, that you need to get your sleep. I'll promise to be nicer to you tomorrow if it will help you sleep better.

Post Count
    Do you ever wonder at the fact that despite all of your complaints around here about "trolls" and your concern over their effect on the forum, most of your posts still involve following me around insulting me at every turn?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Do you ever wonder at the fact that despite all of your complaints around here about "trolls" and your concern over their effect on the forum, most of your posts still involve following me around insulting me at every turn?
    This is what I find really funny about you is the way you project your behavior onto everyone else. I actually don't think I complain about trolls that often. I know I've mentioned them and I've probably even called you one, but if you go back through my posts you'll see that it's really not one of my major gripes.

The other thing that floors me is the way you think I insult/attack you. Read back through this thread...not far, go back about ten posts and you'll see that you actually insulted me first. That's why I end up engaging with you at all is because that is all you do is insult/attack people on these threads and then complain that everyone is out to get you. Its not hard to believe you have a fantasy world about being a high-powered attorney when you can't even follow a thread for more than one post without getting delusional. Bottom line: If you stop insulting others and looking for a reaction, you won't get one. Oh, but then it would be hard for you to get to 10,000 posts, which is your lifelong dream. The difference between us is that I don't care what anyone thinks of me on this forum and while it used to be informative, now its more of a hobby for me to follow erratic human behavior. You like to be seen, no, you NEED to be seen as the King of the forum and you use this forum to give you some form of validation in your life.

I'm okay with that...in fact, I bow down and salute your holi-posterness! On a side note, how is your prep work coming in United States v. Texas, No. 15-674. I'm sure you'll crush it!!

Post Count
    I was commenting on your assessment of weasel's character and value to the forum, and I did not insult you. Anyway, I made my point. Your post history is public record. Have a nice day.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Post Count
    No worries. Apology accepted. You have a nice day too!

Post Count
    "Can you feel the love tonight?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    I wonder what happened to TheJess.

Post Count
    No idea, but I'm hoping, like many others before him, that he found better things to do with his time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The pretend cow in me wants him to eat more chicken.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Every once in a while I wonder what people like you think a perfect forum would look like...

Then I shake my head and move on. Some things are better off unknown.
    Nothing different than this.. oh except for forum admins actually posting information about the game and updates and answering questions people are asking and responding to issues players have instead of just ignoring it and locking a thread every once in a while

.. but besides that not much
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    TGIF! extras
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I wish friday was special for me...
    Still mad at Bostick.