"The mnju_03 marathon thread" - Page 306

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 306 of 390 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 5847

Thread: "The mnju_03 marathon thread"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinja View Post
    Wow poop,seems nothing's changed and then you wonder why MW forum only has about 10 people posting.
    Stop being a douchebag or just learn some manners...either way, best if you just fcuk off.
    You had me at poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    You had me at poop.
    You don't reply to SMS....b1tch!!! You got it all sorted or not?
    Current mood -Claude Debussy - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvUepMa31o

CC - Dillinja 145 319 413
    MW - iKill4Fun 243 199 681

Post Count
    I talk to him on the phone, dont be jealous

Post Count
    Basically... It's a bit off but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mnju_03 View Post
    You had me at poop.
    I lol'd with extra characters
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Give you CC'ers some last advice:

1. always remember what you post on the internet is there for people to read, see, and comment on. grow up and get used to it.

2. when you post something so obviously unique like your dog is anally bleeding your going to get comments end of story.

3. when you post something so obviously stated and open ended like your dog is anally bleeding your looking for attention or help. so when someone does, be polite and say no thanks. otherwise you seem like an attention whore.

4. when you post something so serious as your dog is anally bleeding you really should clarify your doing something about it. Common decency here folks. while you may not care, there are alot of people on these forums under the age of 18, and a few under 15. remember if you don't want your children reading this, should you be typing it?

5. no matter how much you hate other peoples comments, get over it. you posted so expect comments back, if not its time to grow up and come into the modern internet age. Ask the CC people who come to MW, if you posted your fair game for everything, if you don't want or like people commenting, don't post. as much as you have a right to post, other have a right to comment. period end of story.

CC folks, your little private neighborhood is not little and not private, get used to it.

Thank you, Elvis has left the building!

Post Count
    I like poop!
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I like poop!
    Come over to MW, we welcome people who can hold their own and have fun. you would get along with our people well. I think you would be pleasantly suprised how civil we really are.

Post Count
    Poop I see what you did here lol......Master piece muahahahahahaha
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW

Post Count
    Who wants civil? There are a million forums on the interwebz (spellcheck actually auto filled that word for me...) and the subject matter is generally irrelevant. I like the drama here.
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SeqWins View Post
    Poop I see what you did here lol......Master piece muahahahahahaha
    I am learning from the master. I only hope I can be as good you. Gotta be true to MW.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Give you CC'ers some last advice:

1. always remember what you post on the internet is there for people to read, see, and comment on. grow up and get used to it.

2. when you post something so obviously unique like your dog is anally bleeding your going to get comments end of story.

3. when you post something so obviously stated and open ended like your dog is anally bleeding your looking for attention or help. so when someone does, be polite and say no thanks. otherwise you seem like an attention whore.

4. when you post something so serious as your dog is anally bleeding you really should clarify your doing something about it. Common decency here folks. while you may not care, there are alot of people on these forums under the age of 18, and a few under 15. remember if you don't want your children reading this, should you be typing it?

5. no matter how much you hate other peoples comments, get over it. you posted so expect comments back, if not its time to grow up and come into the modern internet age. Ask the CC people who come to MW, if you posted your fair game for everything, if you don't want or like people commenting, don't post. as much as you have a right to post, other have a right to comment. period end of story.

CC folks, your little private neighborhood is not little and not private, get used to it.

Thank you, Elvis has left the building!
    Hey pot, meet kettle!

I posted in this thread because typically this is where my friends hang out. We frequently talk about what's going on in our lives. I wasn't' seeking attention, I was sharing my humorous day with my friends. You, Poop, would not understand this because you're not my friend. I've never even seen you before.

Thank you for your unsuccessful attempt at trying to insult me and look marginally intelligent before your departure. Please go back to where you came from (the toilet?) and leave our happy thread alone.

Have a nice day.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chester78 View Post
    Hey pot, meet kettle!

I posted in this thread because typically this is where my friends hang out. We frequently talk about what's going on in our lives. I wasn't' seeking attention, I was sharing my humorous day with my friends. You, Poop, would not understand this because you're not my friend. I've never even seen you before.

Thank you for your unsuccessful attempt at trying to insult me and look marginally intelligent before your departure. Please go back to where you came from (the toilet?) and leave our happy thread alone.

Have a nice day.
    sorry sugar lips. don't have to attempt anything. better luck next time.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    When was I upset? Beating down your narcissism last night was incredibly entertaining for me.

Post Count
    I'm sorry Chester but your CC fOrum sucks...every 2 threads there's a CC forum is broken! Thread and man this forum sucks and this and that..

You[CC] have given us characters like Boom and Joaquim and Capt Gin and Flan...

Poop is just giving y'all a little bit of **** because Boom and Joaquim troll all day in the MW forums...

As far as friends..well we all know what we look like for once we all know what each other does and sometimes we I by first names so yeah don't compare that aspect of this thread or this forum for that matter to MW..
    Team Sexey FTW!
    638-665-697- MW