Max Number of Units

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Max Number of Units

Lurker
    Post Count

Max Number of Units

Is there a maximum number of units to can own in the game? I want to buy more but am only on level 34 and am afraid when I get to the higher level units I will be maxed out.
    511 342 222

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean T View Post
    Is there a maximum number of units to can own in the game? I want to buy more but am only on level 34 and am afraid when I get to the higher level units I will be maxed out.
    511 342 222
    No there is no restriction

Post Count
    Not at this time that I know of. Only the 2K limit you can bring to battle based on you max ally count. No idea if the devs will ever change the 500 aliies and 4 units per ally coding in the game.
    MW ID: 333922569
    ACCEPTING FORUM MEMBER ALLY REQUESTS
    Level: 207 - FREE Player - (Gold buildings bought via TapJoy starting at L138)

Story of Maverick & Lone Ranger Creed

Live and learn, from fools and from sages

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick50727 View Post
    Not at this time that I know of. Only the 2K limit you can bring to battle based on you max ally count. No idea if the devs will ever change the 500 aliies and 4 units per ally coding in the game.
    He meant the amount you can own

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bigflan View Post
    He meant the amount you can own
    Yes - but perhaps explaining the fact that owning more than what you could ever bring into battle is answering the question behind the question. After a certain amount that you have accumulated specifically for attack and defense stats, you're better of using your resources to upgrade defense buildings for stronger stats and $$$ buildings for income.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Yes - but perhaps explaining the fact that owning more than what you could ever bring into battle is answering the question behind the question. After a certain amount that you have accumulated specifically for attack and defense stats, you're better of using your resources to upgrade defense buildings for stronger stats and $$$ buildings for income.
    Hey I own a lot of units and since I have 100 k income I spend my money on defense buildings and buying strong units