2nd $20 iTunes Card Giveaway!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd $20 iTunes Card Giveaway!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Guys, listen to other stories before committing to mine. Maybe someone else did something equally awesome...
    RETIRED

Post Count
    Lets go Santa lets go! Cha cha cha! Do it with me peeps!
    1 thing I really hate.

1. Stealing tonyspaghettti's sig idea.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Lets go Santa lets go! Cha cha cha! Do it with me peeps!
    I'm not doing it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    I'm not doing it.
    Me neither. Give other players a chance to win also! I'm sure I'm not the only one whose done something reasonably admirable...
    RETIRED

Post Count
    Im proud that I won the spelling bee.......
    1 thing I really hate.

Consistent Contributor Pekersss's Avatar
    Post Count
    Spell the Mexican Hairless dog breed . Friggin insane spelling.

Post Count
    Btw, Boom, or anyone that tries- auto-fail. . It's just impossible.

Post Count
    Mexican hairless dog
    xiolointzchintli
    Last edited by Pekersss; 04-06-2012 at 10:09 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekersss View Post
    Btw, Boom, or anyone that tries- auto-fail. . It's just impossible.
    True..............
    1 thing I really hate.

Post Count
    I have two amazing parents, two amazing step parents, and plenty of loving brothers and a sister. I did not have a rough childhood. You could say, I was spoiled(:

My first girlfriend, my first love, first everything for that matter, was amazing. We had it all(: A bit over two years ago, her pregnancy test stopped us in our tracks. Our whole world was... just confusion and fear. How will I tell my parents? How will I raise my child? I'm only 16....

I knew I made a stupid decision, but knew I could change it around and make it the best thing that ever happened. I knew I would be a good father, it was in my blood to be(:

A month and a half later, after hours and hours, day by day, arguing between parents (mine and hers), she decided it would be best to "think about our future" and made the appointment. My whole family fell to their knees knowing that after all our effort, we couldn't stop the one I thought to love me from such selfishness.

Right before she walked into the back of the clinic for the procedure, tears covering my face, she hugged me. "At least I can still do dance and we'll have another chance, I promise." Never did I thought it could have gotten worse, sadly I held too much hope...

If it weren't for her mother begging me to stay, to just give it some time, I would have ended it that day. We broke up July 5th, the day after our 18-month.

To this day, and to the end, I will always wonder what else could I have said... What else I could have done to save my baby. I learned a lot from this experience, and will always struggle with forgiveness of her, and more importantly myself. I am trying though, though it is hard.

What I am proud of though is many things through this tragedy. The support and friendship my family provided and how much they helped fight for me. I can't remember how many conversations we all had sitting down, trying to coax her out of the abortion. My parents are the proudest characteristics of my life. They helped me realize so many other things to be happy for. I learned the true nature of the girl I called love, I realized how valuable and uncertain life can be. I learned to love in a whole new meaning, and I can PROUDLY say that I love my family for who they are and I LOVE THEM!
    I haven't played since 2012... I heard there was inflation since, lol.
    NAME LVL BONUS INCOME ATT : DEF
    MW Dreno33 60 UK 3XX,XXX,XXX 66,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX : 68,XXX,XXX,XXX,XXX
    CC TheDreno33 62 Tycoon 70,XXX,XXX 9,XXX,XXX,XXX : 7,XXX,XXX,XXX
    GREE bought Funzio's games for $210 Million! Why?
    I downloaded it for free!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreno33 View Post
    I have two amazing parents, two amazing step parents, and plenty of loving brothers and a sister. I did not have a rough childhood. You could say, I was spoiled(:

My first girlfriend, my first love, first everything for that matter, was amazing. We had it all(: A bit over two years ago, her pregnancy test stopped us in our tracks. Our whole world was... just confusion and fear. How will I tell my parents? How will I raise my child? I'm only 16....

I knew I made a stupid decision, but knew I could change it around and make it the best thing that ever happened. I knew I would be a good father, it was in my blood to be(:

A month and a half later, after hours and hours, day by day, arguing between parents (mine and hers), she decided it would be best to "think about our future" and made the appointment. My whole family fell to their knees knowing that after all our effort, we couldn't stop the one I thought to love me from such selfishness.

Right before she walked into the back of the clinic for the procedure, tears covering my face, she hugged me. "At least I can still do dance and we'll have another chance, I promise." Never did I thought it could have gotten worse, sadly I held too much hope...

If it weren't for her mother begging me to stay, to just give it some time, I would have ended it that day. We broke up July 5th, the day after our 18-month.

To this day, and to the end, I will always wonder what else could I have said... What else I could have done to save my baby. I learned a lot from this experience, and will always struggle with forgiveness of her, and more importantly myself. I am trying though, though it is hard.

What I am proud of though is many things through this tragedy. The support and friendship my family provided and how much they helped fight for me. I can't remember how many conversations we all had sitting down, trying to coax her out of the abortion. My parents are the proudest characteristics of my life. They helped me realize so many other things to be happy for. I learned the true nature of the girl I called love, I realized how valuable and uncertain life can be. I learned to love in a whole new meaning, and I can PROUDLY say that I love my family for who they are and I LOVE THEM!
    +1

RETIRED

Banned
    Post Count
    Iv saved two people's lives..... On different occasions.....

My little.... Sister...... When I was a kid

My work buddy a few years..... Ago....

Come to think of it I'm always saving people from stuff..... Not that I go out my way or like doing it.....
    I just happen to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time..... I like to think it all counterbalanced all the bad stuff I do .....

And is secretly hoping all the people I save will get to be my slaves in the after life........*fingers crossed

If I do win for some strange reason....I don't want the card... Give it too that idiot that posted above (Santa)...... He really wants ingame gold but can't get any mwhahahaha
    Last edited by NotsoFunzio; 04-07-2012 at 05:28 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i'm happy that this forum is alive and kicking, and i'm proud to be part of it =)

Post Count
    The thing I am most proud of is an ongoing process.

Last august I was trying to cycle on a peddle bike from london to croatia, I went over my handle bars and broke my spine and my lungs collapsed. I underwent 8 hours of surgery but my spinal cord was severely damaged so I now have to use a wheelchair as I am fully paralysed from waist down.

After this I spent 4 months in hospital rehabilitation where I had to learn to do everything again. It was like being born again, I needed to learn to move, to transfer in and out of my chair, I had to learn to go to the loo, I learnt to make my own meals, deal with any issues that arose from this such as skin care.

I had many friends and family around me helping me deal with it which enabled me to keep a positive attitude right from the start. I came out of hospital in December and since them I have been swimming twice a week, playing tennis once a week and in September I am going back to university to finish my degree of which I am two years through. I am also starting some part time work in a few weeks time.

The thing I am most looking forward to is going back to where I crashed in the summer in Belgium and I am going to finish my trip using a handcycle. I will be travelling over 650 miles and cycling over the Alps.

I was unlucky but have moved on and so too is my life, I am overcoming each problem one at a time and with the help from my friends and family I will be able to do anything *. I am proud of what I have achieved but I think there is much more to come… watch this space

*I would love to be able to do an ironman in the future, I am 22 and fit and I think this would prove to everyone a wheelchair does not change anything.

On another note santa you are definitely a worthy winner, keep up the good work

edit: next week i am competing in a multi event competition called the spinal games where i will swim, shoot, play table tennis and have a few other introductions to new sports.
    Last edited by Ohaithere; 04-07-2012 at 06:01 AM.
    Iliketurtles

Cc - 278096535

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohaithere View Post
    The thing I am most proud of is an ongoing process.

Last august I was trying to cycle on a peddle bike from london to croatia, I went over my handle bars and broke my spine and my lungs collapsed. I underwent 8 hours of surgery but my spinal cord was severely damaged so I now have to use a wheelchair as I am fully paralysed from waist down.

After this I spent 4 months in hospital rehabilitation where I had to learn to do everything again. It was like being born again, I needed to learn to move, to transfer in and out of my chair, I had to learn to go to the loo, I learnt to make my own meals, deal with any issues that arose from this such as skin care.

I had many friends and family around me helping me deal with it which enabled me to keep a positive attitude right from the start. I came out of hospital in December and since them I have been swimming twice a week, playing tennis once a week and in September I am going back to university to finish my degree of which I am two years through. I am also starting some part time work in a few weeks time.

The thing I am most looking forward to is going back to where I crashed in the summer in Belgium and I am going to finish my trip using a handcycle. I will be travelling over 650 miles and cycling over the Alps.

I was unlucky but have moved on and so too is my life, I am overcoming each problem one at a time and with the help from my friends and family I will be able to do anything *. I am proud of what I have achieved but I think there is much more to come… watch this space

*I would love to be able to do an ironman in the future, I am 22 and fit and I think this would prove to everyone a wheelchair does not change anything.

On another note santa you are definitely a worthy winner, keep up the good work

edit: next week i am competing in a multi event competition called the spinal games where i will swim, shoot, play table tennis and have a few other introductions to new sports.
    You are truly inspiring.. Thanks for sharing your story on here. Good luck in the competition.