Effect of Boost Buildings on stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Effect of Boost Buildings on stats

Post Count

Effect of Boost Buildings on stats

If somebody can see me on their Rival list, please post a screen shot of my Profile.

I would like to see what my stats look like to my rivals. Thanks!

Name: Desroska
    Level: 34
    Alliance size: 45
    MW Name: Desroska - 961 518 371

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was able to see the direct effect of boost buildings on my stats after each upgrade. A lot if it (and the weight of influence) will depend on what units are actually calculated towards those scores.

For example, if you have a defense score of 10,000, comprised of 3/4th sea units and 1/4th infantry, a boost to the naval lab will have a much larger impact on your score than a boost to the genetics lab. Or at least that's how I interpret the different variances.

Bottom line, what you see in your score is what you get in regards to the boost buildings and what everyone else sees as well as far as I can tell.

Post Count
    There was some discussion in the past about Rivals not seeing the "boosted" values. That is why I want to see a screen shot to see if that is true or not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWnewGuy View Post
    There was some discussion in the past about Rivals not seeing the "boosted" values. That is why I want to see a screen shot to see if that is true or not.
    This is true. Only you can see what your boost levels are. When I look at my main profile via my LLP my stats are about 3000k lower for attack and defense.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MWnewGuy View Post
    I had my first opportunity to see my profile on a friends device tonight, and it's quite obvious that he can't see my boosted values. My actual attack stats were 15.96% higher than he saw, while my defense stats were actually 32.85% higher. These accurately reflect how I have chosen to distribute my skill points so far.
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Post Count
    Maybe I should just ask one my Rivals who attacks me and loses! My defense must look a lot lower because I get donations left behind all the time!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just goes to show you how much I know...

I'm curious what my score looks like as well to my opponents. Do allies see raw scores or boosted scores upon inspection?

Post Count
    Well, I could tell you. If I add you as an ally, I can take a look at your profile and then tell you what I see...

Just invited you!
    Last edited by Thunder Child; 04-06-2012 at 08:56 AM.
    formerly playing as

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Just goes to show you how much I know...

I'm curious what my score looks like as well to my opponents. Do allies see raw scores or boosted scores upon inspection?
    They see the raw scores, like rivals do
    formerly playing as

Articulate Author digitalwalker's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Child View Post
    They see the raw scores, like rivals do
    More accurately, they saw raw scores plus theirs OWN country bounds calculated from the units in YOUR inventory.
    Unconventional strategies bring more risks and more treasures.

Post Count
    I need help in this area as well. Can someone please add me to their allies list? (If you don't mind increasing it by one...lol). My ID is 817 094 831

Right now I have the Composites Factory, Genetics Lab, Cement Factory and Infirmary. The Composites and Cement Factories are at levels 2 and 3 respectively. The others are at 1. I'm trying to decide if it's worth me investing so much $$$ to increase their levels, or put all my funds into money buildings and my vault. I know the vault has to be maxed out, but I can do that somewhat gradually (it's taking a week just to go from 3.5M to 5M)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalwalker View Post
    More accurately, they saw raw scores plus theirs OWN country bounds calculated from the units in YOUR inventory.
    Huh! I may be a little slow with this but I'm not sure what you mean DW. Could you please explain it?
    MW id# 904002220
    CC id# 306196941
    game name tate

KA id# 544044079
    game name Cobra

If you send a request, please PM me so I can add you and drop a stranger,
    and there a
    lot of strangers.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have my Composites at lvl 6 which may explain why people with a lower att score are attacking me. But what about the nation boost, can rivals see that, or is it just the flat no frills unit def score they see?

Articulate Author digitalwalker's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tate View Post
    Huh! I may be a little slow with this but I'm not sure what you mean DW. Could you please explain it?
    It is a reported bug. Lets give an example

Suppose ur country flag is uk, and u looking at a Russia flag players profile, what u see is his raw stats plus his sea units boosted by 10%.
    Unconventional strategies bring more risks and more treasures.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarymama View Post
    I need help in this area as well. Can someone please add me to their allies list? (If you don't mind increasing it by one...lol). My ID is 817 094 831

Right now I have the Composites Factory, Genetics Lab, Cement Factory and Infirmary. The Composites and Cement Factories are at levels 2 and 3 respectively. The others are at 1. I'm trying to decide if it's worth me investing so much $$$ to increase their levels, or put all my funds into money buildings and my vault. I know the vault has to be maxed out, but I can do that somewhat gradually (it's taking a week just to go from 3.5M to 5M)
    I would definitely upgrade the Composite Factory - It's cheap and the upgrade times are pretty quick up to level 5 at least.

Since I paid 250 gold for it I made a point to make it my #1 upgrade priority