GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Day 6 of the Rat Wars

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post
    Well that is better news.

My game name is Burn just the same, number in my signature, but I'm an irrelevance because I'm still kicking sh!t down in the mid-levels.

btw this whole 'Indians are now 499' could have been explained a bit better. I reckon it p!ssed off a whole bunch of people uneccessarily. :/
    What are u ranting about if you are in the mid levels then? Correct me if im wrong but as far as i remember you cant have 500 mobs at your level. You are just a forking troll then on this thread! You forking crack me up! 😂😂😂

Banned
    Post Count
    Mid-levels are 100-125 or so. Where everyone should be on 500. Where I am on over 500, and where I spend most of my stamina hitting on 499 rats.

You 499ers Rat leechers are really very angry people aren't you?

Mob +1, and it all goes away.

Smile

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    what goes away burn? attacks by the rat catchers? or just the messages that follow the attacks?

Banned
    Post Count
    Targeted attacks would stop.

Of course you will still get hit by people doing Thug Life goals, but they are basically random attacks based on who appears on the Rival list, it's no big deal is it?

I get hit every single day, I don't even revenge on them, because I know it is simply players working down their Rivals list.

It's the way it should be. To gain from Thug Life you have to be prepared to take a little pain from Thug Life.

Or else everyone would be on 499 and Thug Life would become impossible for everyone.

THAT IS WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT!

Seeders vs Leechers
    Last edited by Burn; 04-06-2012 at 05:20 AM.

Post Count
    Mid-levels are 100-125 or so. Where everyone should be on 500. Where I am on over 500, and where I spend most of my stamina hitting on 499 rats.

You 499ers Rat leechers are really very angry people aren't you?

Mob +1, and it all goes away.

Smile
    You're beginning to sound like nutty prof now

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by xenoke View Post
    You're beginning to sound like nutty prof now
    I'll stay out of that argument if I may

Post Count
    Most of you are just overdosed on CC. Stop wasting time and money on it. 499 or 500, it's just a style of play. Most of the CC players don't really care.

Post Count
    The drama adds something very special to the game.

Almost makes it seem like real life.

Almost.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Never will I understand the need to emulate life in games... so much as to add unnecessary drama and stress to it. Don't you people have enough of that in your real lives?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    The drama adds something very special to the game.

Almost makes it seem like real life.

Almost.
    There is too much bloody drama for a game... aren't we supposed to be having fun! :P

Post Count
    @cyt Was that a rhetorical question?

@koralene I am getting a lot of enjoyment out of the drama.
    GREE(D) is trying to put the fun back into Funzio.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    @cyt Was that a rhetorical question?
    It should be, but sometimes I really wonder...

Banned
    Post Count
    lol, this was always intended as a fun process, the original Rat Catching post made that very clear. Of course it also has a very real purpose, and a good purpose it is at that, if we succeed, then everyone wins, even the silly Rats that are too blinded by their own selfishness to see it.

I've found the whole thing huge fun and very enjoyable as an added aspect to the game.

Stress? Well maybe this morning when I though the Indians had taken up arms against the Catchers!!

It seems I misunderstood that though, and if I have misunderstood it, of course I apologise to the Indians unreservedly.

And cyt, you really need to chill mate - you strike me as the kind of guy that would win the lottery and then complain about how heavy the money was

Post Count
    This is not a fun process for everyone, but that doesn't bother you obviously.

I can't chill when I see such behavior. I just can't stomach bullying. Taunting, provoking and belittling people is just wrong even if this is a game... especially if it's a game. You strike me as a kind of person who enjoys other peoples' pain and suffering and would do anything to anyone if it constitutes fun for you.
    Last edited by cyt; 04-06-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Post Count
    Of course you will still get hit by people doing Thug Life goals, but they are basically random attacks based on who appears on the Rival list, it's no big deal is it?
    Sorry Burn, with all due respect...
    There are thousands & thousands of players, I would rather get hit by a RC one time (since they have to conserve their stamina to spread their message) than be hit randomly 10 times each by the thousands & thousands of other HL players doing TL goals. Sorry, there is no real advantage for a 499 to switch up that I can see. Plus, you are putting yourself at a real disadvantage by not getting TL goals completed. I'm sure it is fun, but is it worth it?

For the record, I'm crawling & not doing TL goals, just HH when I level up from map quests mostly. And I think I've been hit by a RC maybe three times... That was no big deal for me. Those few attacts are nothing compared to those going for TL goals that spam my news feed with 20-30 loses in green per hour.