Origin of your name?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Origin of your name?

Post Count

Red face Origin of your name?

With people seemingly opening up more (Know Thy Neighbor), how about taking a few minutes to give a few details about the origins of your forum and/or in-game name? I'm sure it would make compelling reading and maybe a few laughs. You can be as honest as you like. I should start really, but I'm being called away by my job as I write.... see what happens by the time I get back in an hour!
    formerly playing as

Hammer Slammer & Thunder Child

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    I picked bigflan cause flan is eteble and can you guess what food flan is come one I will tell you later though

Banned
    Post Count
    I was the original War Priest on Socom online for PS2 a long time ago and it just stuck. =)

If any of you played that game online you should know who I am. Let me know.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by War Priest View Post
    I was the original War Priest on Socom online for PS2 a long time ago and it just stuck. =)

If any of you played that game online you should know who I am. Let me know.
    Sorry War Priest, I was so wrapped up in GT2, I didn't think playstation had any other games

Post Count
    My handle here was straightforward... Since playing this game I've become a fiend for it and it's a war game... And actually, I've been playing war games on mobile devices for a few years now. I enjoy them.

Post Count
    Agent Orange was my online gaming handle since about 1984 - 85 when I ran a dial up BBS that was part of a network of Macintosh folks called OneNet.

Niteshooter comes from the type of work I used to do.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Supreme Scholar
    Post Count
    Anyway flan is pudding that right pudding and I keep forgetting to turn off multi quote whoops

Post Count
    Mw name Major Mary.. The husband picked it for me. My names Mary obv. Marebear8675309 is my email so I use that. Not too exciting

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...361#post486361
    SKILL POINT
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Shhhhhhh I can't let on that your really my favourite, keep this between you and me!

the back yard, the couch, the porch, the garage
    Post Count
    when i first down loaded this game- i was so excited to start playing, i zipped pass the option to add a name- Funzio gave me the name "hound" as a default.
    Yep, still here... still playing... dang game is addicting- But, NEVER BUYING GOLD AGAIN!!!!
    Last edited by hound; 04-02-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Niteshooter comes from the type of work I used to do.
    Hmm... That will get people wondering...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    "Doc" is a nickname for Navy Corpsman
    "MC" = Marine Corps - Marines have no designation for medical personel so Navy Corpsman get assigned with every Marine Corp unit. I spent 8 of my 10 years in the Navy on a Marine Base. The Marine Corps falls under the Department of the Navy. There is no Department of the Marine Corps.

Emcee - I am DJ and was also working part time as a DJ while stationed with the Marines who began calling me "McDoc"

I used to play Diablo, Diablo 2, and Star Wars Galaxies for a long time - 10 to 14 hours a day. I avoided War Craft and other games since I know how addicted I am to video games
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by marebear View Post
    . Marebear8675309 is my email
    I used to date (stalk) a girl named Jenny who had your Email as her phone number
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hmm, never good at picking screen names. My name in the forum, "Gixxxah Ridah" is the phonetic spelling of "Gixer Rider" with the Boston Accent. A "Gixer", for those of you who don't ride, or aren't into motorcycles, is the term people use when referring to the Suzuki GSX-R sport bike aka crotch rocket. I've been riding a GSX-R/Gixer for about 11 years and I'm from the Boston area.

My two screen names in MW are Big_Sully_70, which is my nickname and football number and the other is Iran Sheik which I made up when I created my LLP. I chose Iran and thought it was a funny play on words with a reference to the old 80's WWF wrestler and the country I chose.

Articulate Author Gixxxah_Ridah's Avatar
    Post Count
    Mcdoc, navy vet myself. Was stationed in San Diego for a couple of years. Miss SoCal, I had a lot of fun out there.

Thank you for your service!

Post Count
    My Wife started calling me Overkill, when we were building our house together. Cause if something called for 4 nails, id put in 6 just in case. as well as multiple other instances, and eg. So I just added my Rifle caliber to the end and came up with "Overkill 280. But my game name is just my first name, nothing interesting or special bout that.