Rat Catcher Ranks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rat Catcher Ranks

Banned
    Post Count

Rat Catcher Ranks

Ranks and Associated Responsibilities for a Rat Catcher...

Pick the rank that best suits your playing style and game goals.

Capo Crimini: all energy going into beating down 499s, message left on every hit, and you actively recruit New members.

Capo Bastone: all energy going into beating down 499s, message left on every hit, but you don't recruit.

Caporegime: you hit 500's to achieve your goals, but when you see a 499 you hit them, and you always leave a message on their wall after a hit.

Sgarrista: concentrating on 500's, but always hit 499s when they appear, no message left

Piciotto: You've got other priorities, but you might hit a 499 now and again, when you do, you leave a message on their wall.

Giovane D'Honore: You don't like 499 rats, but you'll only hit them if it suits you to do so. Not interested in messaging walls.

You can switch between ranks based on your own personal goals. But a genuine 499 Rat Catcher is expected to hit at least a few rats every day.

New Rank: Assassin: We need Assassins for Search & Destroy missions. Rats are going into hiding, dropping further into the 400 numbers to avoid detection and retribution.

What we need is Rat Catcher Special Ops (RCSO), who will check the inventories of lower 400 numbers, looking specifically for those who have an assortment of Thug Life items in their inventory. On discovery they should be flagged up and subjected to attack.

Know your enemy...

Rat: You are in a mob of 499, you hide behind trashcans, you are a coward, like vermin you scurry around picking up scraps and trying to keep out of sight. No-one likes you, the very sight of you creates a feeling of disgust.
    Last edited by Burn; 04-02-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Post Count
    Piciotto! My priorities are RP to get strong, real strong... After that, BEAT DOWN!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime City Mark View Post
    Hahaha,

I have a story about that. I probably shouldn't share it. Kinda lame, actually. Forget I said anything.

Post Count
    I will go for this rank for the 1st week to see the results
    Capo Crimini: all energy going into beating down 499s, message left on every hit, and you actively recruit New members.

Post Count
    Future Capo Bastone here!
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Post Count
    How'd you come up with this? :))
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by i need muney View Post
    How'd you come up with this? )
    They are all Mafia ranks, everything else just a list of how people can make the contribution that best sits with how they currently play the game.

There is no agenda to build anything other than a loosely organised group that share a current common goal - reducing the number of 499s that plague the game - as soon as that goal is achieved, we can disband and return home to our families
    Last edited by Burn; 04-01-2012 at 04:12 AM.

Post Count
    I think it's working. Seeing fewer rats and they usually have already been hit several times by catchers.

Banned
    Post Count
    By the end of the of the week one of two things will happen...

1. Using 499 as a place to hide will be finished

2. We'll have a full scale war on our hands

I think it will be #1, as the basic premise of the 499 strategy is avoidance of attack - not really a warlike demographic.

xclusiv is crusading on behalf of the 499 of course, in the mistaken and misguided belief that he is 'protecting the meek', but someone will clip his wings, at which point he'll likely as not destroy his own hood, again

Post Count
    I came across a 499 player name JUN, he have no money buildings, no income/hours just a few defense buildings and he does have pretty good stats.
    Now the point is he doesn't need to fear from being robbed by rivals but why is he at 499 mafia?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i'll be doing capo bastone the next couple of days... this is too much fun lol :P

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    i'll be doing capo bastone the next couple of days... this is too much fun lol :P

Nice to have one of the games big hitters on our side. Koralene, please keep an eye out for JoeyCool, he's doing what all Beagles do, running around excitedly and getting himself into tussles with bigger dogs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burn View Post

Nice to have one of the games big hitters on our side. Koralene, please keep an eye out for JoeyCool, he's doing what all Beagles do, running around excitedly and getting himself into tussles with bigger dogs
    lmao... this was too funny. no problem. i hate the 499 players... spoils the whole point of the game.

joey... you get into any trouble give me a shout... i'll give them a beat down for you.

Post Count
    Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Koralene's stats read "STFU" o_O
    Pay the game the way it's meant to be payed!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by koralene View Post
    lmao... this was too funny. no problem. i hate the 499 players... spoils the whole point of the game.

joey... you get into any trouble give me a shout... i'll give them a beat down for you.
    So how does a non gold spender take someone like yourself on?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon86 View Post
    So how does a non gold spender take someone like yourself on?
    You cannot. But if you were going to try something I would suggest any form of voodoo and to use a lot of loud grunting noises...

I think the max stats non gold that are even possible are 60kish? And that's with having spent billions...
    Last edited by Xira; 04-01-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    Crime City: 114 460 525
    Kingdom Age(iOS): 894 587 264